Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Sept. '05

Who will be the most "popular" Div. 2 TTP'er by month's end?

• walls

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Soccer Mom

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • bored

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Guru

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
actually..........kevin uppal wazs reffing us and he is also on the executive. he told me that there will be a hearing with the five members to decide what takes place. he also told me that with the way we were starting to control the match that there is a very good chance we eill replay the last 20. not holding my breath though.and 60 mins constitutes a full match.......check your rule book

Kevin was not at liberty to say anything of the sort. There is a constitution which sets out all rules, and to state anything other than: "it's up to the league executive to decide" is outside his jurisdiction. On the home page it states:

"Do not ask the refs any questions regarding league policy, as they are there just to referee the match and do not know the policies and procedures of the FVSL." Dennis

or Check the website:
http://www.fraservalleysoccer.com/

or the Constitution:
http://www.fraservalleysoccer.com/constitution.htm

Section 2 - GAMES

2(a) Duration of all games shall be ninety (90) minutes. .....

2(b) Should any game not be completed, the League Executive shall have discretionary power to either:

(i) determine the outcome of the match or (ii) schedule the game to be replayed.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Guru,

If you're going to hang out in the Div. 2 thread, you need to start thinking, and talking like they do. Check this shizzle I found on a most helpful reference site...

http://www.wiggaz.com/
Just trying to keep it reel.

~Respect.

Understood... I must lower my brain capabilities to that of a gnat to be able to comprehend this drivel. This kind of tripe just gives makes my brain squeal.... I need more T3's if I'm going to continue reading on this thread...

Although I do find Snoop-dog a funny character, people who copy him make me ill. Oh well, I think they're playing "Fried Green Tomatoe's" tonight at the home.... I'll have to be at the second dinner at 4:30 to be able to make the start of the show by 6:00. It's a 30 min walk from the dining area to the sitting area in the next room.... good thing my battery is charged on my scooter...ZZZZZzzzzzzz..........

LittleKeeper

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man, there been some mighty strange posts going on in here. I think some of you guys have too much time on your hands. Sat night was an okay night for the Titans (don't listen to Bluenose, he thinks we play like crap in every game). I think both teams (us and Langley) played well but were rusty around the net. It was fast game, with plenty of physical play, and some decent ball work. The additions we have made have defenitly been good, adding some speed to our outside wings and someone who almost replaces our MVP defender. As for Coqutlam versus the bank, I thought 70 minutes was enough to call it complete as well shaven, but if they do take it to a meeting, Walls, you better pray to the Soccer Gods that smiled at Maradonna and pissed on Beckham, that they decide to replay it becasue what I hear is that you guys were getting the piss knocked out of you. Now, I wasn't there, so I cannot say this is absolutley true, but still, down 2 with 20 minutes left, only the Titans can pull that comeback off. Sorry, cheap shot at NDFC, won't happen again.

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's going on here, it's already Monday evening and I haven't heard DFC talkin sh*t about who's arses their gonna kick this weekend.....all in all looks like a pretty embarassing weekend for that club as a whole......shall we make a wager like the wanker from the hurricanes last year who wouldn't shut up about which teams arse they were gonna kick each week...and if you lose you never post again!!!!

:knvb: :bronco: :wa:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
WTF? ? Is this conversation for real?

And what is this ".....out...." all aboot?
Someone has been listening to the Jim Rome show a little too much that's where this out thing comes from ....out

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Guru,

If you're going to hang out in the Div. 2 thread, you need to start thinking, and talking like they do. Check this shizzle I found on a most helpful reference site...

Wiggers, like most species of primates, are social animals. By assimilating themselves into small social units (known as crews or gangs), wiggers establish a kind of tribal mentality. Those who are foreign to the social unit may be perceived as threats while those within the unit can not only be trusted, but relied upon to ensure the survival of the individual. There's no doubt that this young playa is the baddest man in all of Delta. It may be still warm out, but Dopeashell is still chillin', rockin' his winter gear before a hot Sunday afternoon match. Afterwards, he'll consume vast amounts of alcohol in an attempt to gain the courage to establish mating rites with a female within the social unit. If all goes well for this young male, he will be able to pass on his seed in the back of his parent's car before a more dominant male challenges his claim.

Thus, you can see where all the hostilities come from. Dopeashell is young...angry...East Coast on the West Cost, yo. He's just trying to represent.

And, if it looks like I ripped this shiiiet, it's because I'm still trying to get the jist of my newfound language. Just trying to keep it reel.

~Respect.
that is the funniest shite i have seen :D LMAO!!!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Felt like climing into a hobbit hole yesterday.

Sub, I don't think the Dynamo played as poorly as you make it out. .

Some fair comments Guru. 1st, we were not missing many players, say perhaps 2 guys from the bench and we had our starting 11. So I don't know where that got started. We feel we played poorly, we collapsed into our end far too often. Took 4 yellow cards (Vs. 11 all last season). The foul "near" the 18 was in fact on the line, my bro actually pushed the guy outside the box I believe, but either way I thought you'd be getting a spot shot. We also gave up 3 free kicks within 8 yards of the 18 and had to rely on our keeper way to frequently.

The ref? god damn that was Ziggy and he is shocking. He always called the retaliation or escalation in tempers, never the initial foul.

All my guys came off the field thinking we can play alot better, and after our mini-keg we were league champs. ;)

The guy you had in net I thought played D for you last season and was not your regular keeper? I believe the ball nutmegged him on the way into the net. I think he would have liked to have that one on a re-do.

Anyhow good luck next weekend.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shifty_dwarf said:
And even though our last years' team beat them twice, scoring six goals against them,

;)

WOAH... Easy there Dwarf. I should remind you we played in the season finale last season against you with 8 PLAYERS + Myself... the coach. You beat us 3-1. The 3rd being a last minute tally in fact. So we had a 2 handicap, 4 if you count me. :wa:

You guys can play better than you did Sunday I am sure.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LittleKeeper said:
As for Coqutlam versus the bank, I thought 70 minutes was enough to call it complete as well shaven

If I'm not mistaken, and no I haven't looked it up before anyone jumps on me for this, I believe that the EPL uses 70 min. as the standard to judge full time in the event that 90 cannot be played. If this is indeed the case, I thought that would be the FIFA standard as well, and thus an FVSL standard. Can anyone confirm/contradict any of this?

LittleKeeper said:
becasue what I hear is that you guys were getting the piss knocked out of you.

I was there, for at least half the game...indeed the piss was being knocked out of the bank. I'm not sure where Wallsie gets the idea that they were coming on strongly enough to warrant the final 20 being made up. :confused: I understand his position, but if the truth be told... .

Odd behaviour out of Uppal, if what Walls says is true. Its not like him to take liberties with FVSL business, or anything else for that matter. He usually plays things pretty close to the vest, which is why he garners so much respect from us all I'd assert. Thoughts?

~Shaven

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Guru,

Wiggers, like most species of primates, are social animals.......

~Respect.

HAHAHAH that was like hot damn playa, post of month fo shizzle, eh dopeashell ;)

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
first off i live in delta assh*le and you can come for a visit when ever you like...second i can go post sh*t wherever i like whenever i want.....or better yet why dont you go back to reffing and learn how to play the game a bit better.......oh yea i am a gangster though,but instead of a 64impala i got a 69camero..and i pack gats and bust guns all night....i rock the flyest gear, and have mad hoes flock to my jock like its golden...actually i just opened my first crack house but i cant seem to keep soccermom out....he loves that sh*t..well he must as dudes with that hair cut must be on something....like all the delta gangsters say...out..bee-yatch

woah guy, relax a little. didn't think you'd take the whole delta/surrey thing that badly. it was a J-O-K-E, like coke, but it starts with a J, you silly surrey guys have trouble with simple stuff like that eh.

i still ref, you should come by sometime with your 'boys', hope you're still continuing to teach the rest of west surrey your shitty ways of playing the game on the sideline :eek: .......just keeping it reel.....out

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven this is from the FIFA website and is updated for 2005...

Abandoned Match

An abandoned match is replayed unless the competition rules provide otherwise.

So what is written in the FVSL constitution? Find out and you have your answer.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats enough crap about week one on to week two as many teams have to make up for less than desirable showings . no updated scores on fvsl website with four or five new teams in 2b it would be nice but whatever . shaven we need your thoughts on week 2 motw

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Superstriker said:
What's going on here, it's already Monday evening and I haven't heard DFC talkin sh*t about who's arses their gonna kick this weekend
DFC Celtic got beat on the weekend, I for one talked it up for a couple of weeks and will continue to but, no sense talking shite about losing last weekend, Gave up the right to take the piss out of Langley as they beat us.

Superstriker said:
.....all in all looks like a pretty embarassing weekend for that club as a whole
Fair comment and that is piss taking, dull and unimaginitive :( but still piss taking.

Superstriker said:
..........shall we make a wager like the wanker from the hurricanes last year who wouldn't shut up about which teams arse they were gonna kick each week...and if you lose you never post again!!!!
Now that would just be stupid, if we lost then there would be 9 upset people ( I am the leading vote getter for homecoming queen you know). But I would be happy wager beer for victories, what team do you play for? You have the nuts to chirp, all be it a little peep, but do you have the nuts to back it up?

Any takers from GEU? My perhaps premature, but standing wager?
6 :) -12 :p -24 :D -30 :bronco: ?
Any wager must be accepted on here - I don't usually check this site after friday afternoon, noted to avoid any disappointment.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
curious said:
thats enough crap about week one on to week two as many teams have to make up for less than desirable showings . no updated scores on fvsl website with four or five new teams in 2b it would be nice but whatever . shaven we need your thoughts on week 2 motw

the vmsl's excellent site has updated standings and scores...even groups :rolleyes:

and I thought the vmsl had the crappiest site...

manager

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
what team do you play for? You have the nuts to chirp, all be it a little peep, but do you have the nuts to back it up?

I play for Poco City 2B, and it has nothing to do with me chirping...I don't come on here and talk sh*t about our team and who's arses we may or may not kick each week (although if you check the scores it was DFC this weekend) I was merely calling you and your team for all the chirping you've been doing to then lose your first game....no need for a show stopping piss take against you guys, you did that to yourselves....you just reminded me of the hurricanes that were yapping on here last season... :eek:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Someone has been listening to the Jim Rome show a little too much that's where this out thing comes from ....out

Sorry K.K.H. I have no idea who that is...

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Superstriker said:
I play for Poco City 2B, and it has nothing to do with me chirping...I don't come on here and talk sh*t about our team and who's arses we may or may not kick each week (although if you check the scores it was DFC this weekend)
CHIRP

Superstriker said:
I was merely calling you and your team for all the chirping you've been doing to then lose your first game....no need for a show stopping piss take against you guys, you did that to yourselves....
CHIRP

Superstriker said:
you just reminded me of the hurricanes that were yapping on here last season... :eek:
CHIRP

May I?

The same Hurricanes that won Your/Their division last year? :eek:
The same Hurricanes that won their last 10 games to win the division
(including a 3-0 win over a certain 2nd place POCO team. :()

I suppose that is a compliment to one of the teams, thanks, we appreciate the comparison but really, tisn't necessary.

Your not really mad at me, you're just still upset about last year. Had you beat the Hurricanes you'd have come first, tough break. ;)

Release your anger, it only leads to the dark side.

Superstriker said:
no need for a show stopping piss take against you guys, you did that to yourselves....:
Ouch, I am wounded. I Just can't see that from you, your not very good at it.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
HAHAHAH that was like hot damn playa, post of month fo shizzle, eh dopeashell ;)

yea that was a good one for sure......Surrey is a slap in the face to anyone who doesnt live there..i live in delta there is a border there...i dont steal cars,but i buy hot parts thats the difference...and dude honestly if i wanted a cum back i would have scraped your throat...but thanks for your opinion...comming from the guy who has has a pic of some boy holding a gun cocked..but who am i to say perhaps thats a fantasy of yours..... out is actually from meet the falkers..i know jim rome uses it but i dont listen to that guy...i've used it all last year and this year and now you guys are starting to ask about it..who really cares where it came from....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0