Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Sept. '05

Who will be the most "popular" Div. 2 TTP'er by month's end?

• walls

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Soccer Mom

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • bored

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Guru

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
Shaven this is from the FIFA website and is updated for 2005...

Abandoned Match

An abandoned match is replayed unless the competition rules provide otherwise.

So what is written in the FVSL constitution? Find out and you have your answer.

I think I just covered this a few posts back....SEE : http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/showpost.php?p=169802&postcount=201
If a game does not reach 90 minutes, it's a FVSL executive decission. However, there have been many precedence's on this in the past, and in almost every case, once the opening whistle for the second half goes, it's considered a game. A variant would be envoking an abandoned game by the team leading at the time, in which case the exec. may decide to replay. judging by the score, and the amount of time left, I'd say the exec should call it a game.... but I'm sure Walls would disagree, due to the fact that The Bank had them right where they wanted them, and were ready to pot 4 goals in the closing minutes.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
but I'm sure Walls would disagree, due to the fact that The Bank had them right where they wanted them, and were ready to pot 4 goals in the closing minutes.

thank for mentioning that...I was meaning to get to that as well!!

"we had them right where we wanted them" I always draw it up like that...ok guys let's get 2 goals down and with 20 min left let's win it for the dramatic flair. Yea Right!!!??!

And I highly doubt anyone for the executive told walls that they were on there way to winning(reffing or not) I find that unrealistic.
JMO

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dopeashell,

I will state this once, and only once: you are possibly the most clueless individual whom has ever posted on this site. We all have our dumb moments, but you take the cake there, homie. I know Jinky tried his best to explain piss taking to you yesterday, and I'll try again, but for the record, you are simply as useless as a dead bag of cats hanging over a cliff. In fact, you don't hold up to the bag of cats.

The avatar: that's a piss take on you and every other "gangsta" wannabe that seems to regularly post in this thread.

The "Keeping it reel" stuff? Yeah, piss take on you.

The whole wigger post? You again.

Fcuk me...now I'm going to have to go out and find a primate avatar, in hopes that you "get it". While I do that, why don't you go find a "dead bag of cats hanging over a cliff" avatar?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
The ref? god damn that was Ziggy and he is shocking. He always called the retaliation or escalation in tempers, never the initial foul.

The guy you had in net I thought played D for you last season and was not your regular keeper? I believe the ball nutmegged him on the way into the net. I think he would have liked to have that one on a re-do.

So That's the infamous Ziggy.... I hopes we dont gets him again. Like I said in a previous post, I asked him why the non call on the hand ball in the box late in the game, and he said he couldn't call it because he let one go at the other end earlier, so it evened out anyway... gotta roll your eyes on that... I told him you don't 'not' call something just because you didn't call a previous foul, call both..... I think that's when he nodded off for a moment...

The guy in net was me.... and your right, I was on the backline last year.... is that a good thing you remember that or a bad thing??? :D

The goal went by my planted right leg, not between them. It 'foot'cuffed me just as I planted... Probably the only place he could have shot to score... the bastard. I had one goal against in a pre season game... exactly the same shot from the same spot... so a redo wouldn't help... I'll work on that in training :rolleyes:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
The goal went by my planted right leg, not between them. It 'foot'cuffed me just as I planted... Probably the only place he could have shot to score... the bastard. I had one goal against in a pre season game... exactly the same shot from the same spot... so a redo wouldn't help... I'll work on that in training :rolleyes:
At least no one thinks you have a weakness, dead cat is out of the bag.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Dopeashell,

I will state this once, and only once: you are possibly the most clueless individual whom has ever posted on this site.

Hate to disagree, close second to Sid, but the rest was pretty accurate.
Props to my brotha from a different motha!!

Dead bag of cats, nice, mind if I use that one sometime?

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic Dude!!!

Here is your Gangsta Primate!

Attachments

• kenhitecover.gif
    kenhitecover.gif
    82.1 KB · Views: 44

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Argyle, I'll find time later to edit my avatar using that. It involves a whole bunch of modifying and shrinking of megajouels or something, but I'll figure it out. If I weren't so busy with freaking work today. Maybe there is some sort of TTP Angel (Regs) who reads every post (Regs), and is good with giggapixies (Regs) who could update my new Gangsta Primate avatar for me (Regs???).

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
in poker we call what happened to the lot of you after my last post getting fished!!!ZZZZZZzzzz!!!!!
i put the hook in the water and you dumb shites bit...hahahahah.....
of course uppal wouldn't have said that. he is a member of the executive and that would just be wrong. he did say that there would be a hearing and that he would be a part of that commity. he also said little consideration will be given to the way the game was going. do i think we'll get to play the last 20.....No! do i want to? of course. and do i think we can score 2 in 20(especially when we would be able to press offensively freely with no REAL consequence.......fcuk ya. but like i said i'm not holding my breath.....thanks for all the great response though guys, especially yours shaven as you had been warming up your view holes since 15mins into your match :D !!

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well now, since you're gonna teach me the fine art of piss taking, I'm waiting...

...... are you there... seems your award winning piss taking got replaced by a wandering bird. :wa: ..or is that your award winning piss taking??? :eek:

And if so, do you sit in the nest shaped trophy and lay your eggs.. :bronco:

The same Hurricanes that won Your/Their division last year? :eek:
The same Hurricanes that won their last 10 games to win the division
I suppose that is a compliment to one of the teams, thanks, we appreciate the comparison but really, tisn't necessary.

Don't flatter yourself, there was no comparison to your team, just your trash talking on ttp.....last time I checked they did win their last ten games...no comparison since you haven't won ANY :eek: :eek:

Your not really mad at me

You're right I'm not mad at you, I'm not mad at anyone man, just felt like calling you out since you were trash talking for so long and didn't back it up...Don't get me wrong, if you manage to win ten straight games I will come on here and congratulate you.. :)

In any case good luck to you this weekend, who are you playin and what's the prediction !!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The avatar: that's a piss take on you and every other "gangsta" wannabe that seems to regularly post in this thread.

The "Keeping it reel" stuff? Yeah, piss take on you.

The whole wigger post? You again.

?[/QUOTE]
hey bud.....let me explain something to you once....i am far from a gangster my friend.. my pants fit,my hat is forward,and i dont wear monster jersies that dont fit....so actually none of those piss takes are against me..although i wrote i was a gangster that was a joke...no hoes,no impala...sorry guys....i already told you i had a 69camero so if thats gangster then i guess i need a gang....i have never said "keep it real" on here in my life but thanks for the exposure....im glad i can get so many people pissed off as thats what i enjoy the most....i thrive on it.....to bad we'll never play aginst each other as thats my favorite thing.....im glad to see you have invested countless hours into looking up words in the dictonary and using them on here...looks like your life has some real promising moments...... ....i have no clue which team u play for nor do i care........and cats are stupid anyways im glad their hanging over a cliff in a bag.....and if im dumber then well fair enough thats all part of life i guess....im not here to impress seniors.....out

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the comedy relief Superstriker, funny because you think it is but really boy o boy.
I'd hate to sit around the table with you, the rest of the Waltons and the Cleavers trading zingers. Could be hard to keep up.

First

The Chirp, Chirp Chirp was to indicate the piss taking that you apparently had no interest in doing.

Second

I believe I have all year to back it up. I never said we'd go undefeated, I said we'd win the league. One loss isn't going to change how I feel about that, DFC Celtic will win Div 2C, I have said it again. No pissing there, just my opinion. There is a wager out there that you are still able to take me up on, you can have the rest of the league and I will take DFC Celtic to win Div 2C.

6-12-24 - you decide, you in?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
At least no one thinks you have a weakness, dead cat is out of the bag.
DOH!!!

Who threw their cane at the TV..... who put thier slippers in the dishwasher..... :rolleyes:

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
in poker we call what happened to the lot of you after my last post getting fished!!!ZZZZZZzzzz!!!!!

i know you know how to get fished wells..just have a look at the board at the cave....ouch....peace guy...out

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Is it 2002?

Dude said:
Second, it appears that the Poco TTP prediction curse has followed the boys to DFC :D . The classics were Skytrain, with many of his predictions, erm, predictably :rolleyes: coming back to haunt him. Likewise w/ Osamma. It's Deja Vue, all over again.

DFC to lose by 3 this coming weekend :eek:

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game on... First I will say that Arsenal did hand it to us last week, it is what it is...a loss. Shaven, I agree the league will most likely award the points based on the 70 minutes played.

As for this week... Hades is not even close to the same squad we have played in the past, but neither are we. We at NDNBU hate to lose, especially at home so I expect a much better effort at the water park. With both starting strikers back and a healthy compliment of our much improved bench, Goals will come...

And by the way, summer is over, it's like preseason for us. But if you must look at our record to judge how we can play by all means do so. It will be nice to catch some teams taking us lightly this year.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Dumbashell, hope you like cow town you silly twat. By the sounds of it when you come back we might see you on the pitch. And from me to you, you better have your care card tucked safely in your shin pads you salty bag of dicks. As for this weeks match, Langley Athletics will have there full squad out. To me, that just means we will have a better showing than our first test. On to this weekend.

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
utah said:
Hey Dumbashell, hope you like cow town you silly twat. By the sounds of it when you come back we might see you on the pitch. And from me to you, you better have your care card tucked safely in your shin pads you salty bag of dicks.
That is too funny, there is nothing better then some chump trying to act tough behind a computer... maybe people could take you seriously if you threw in a name or a number. Unfortunately for you, your friend dopeashell plays in Div 1 with NDFC, but nevertheless I could still bust a nut inside your eye to show you where we come from. You guys still have a visit to Mackie park this year don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0