Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Sept. '05

Who will be the most "popular" Div. 2 TTP'er by month's end?

• walls

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Soccer Mom

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • bored

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Guru

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the fact is that your club plays out of south delta but has registered your team under north delta as well, and even though you do not use the name, nor do you have any affiliation with us, you guys have red-flagged the brass of the league to be a bunch of wankers and keep us from using the name even though its to no benefit to you :confused: . "delta is delta" my asss. we mop the floor with you farmers in every sport but volleyball and horseshoes always will :D . now pipe down b4 we send our premier club down to your home pitch to wax your lilly arsses again :eek: !!!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
DJGMC said:
North, South, East....whatever. Its all Delta. Who cares what your name is. Delta Metro United came from a merger from Delta United and ND Metro. There are lots of players living in ND playing in the DMU club. Why dont you just stick with North Delta credit union or savings or whatever the hell your team name is.
hold on there..i live in north delta...i would never say i live in delta cause id never wanna be assumed to be from south or east...walls is right delta is not delta.....thats what the billy goats from south delta say to try to be thought of as someone from north delta....a name is a name dont know why youd be all pissy about seeing as its just a name...thanks for your teams history bud but this just in...nobody gives a sh*t where the name came from....im not even on their team and i think thats preey weak...out...

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me help you look for the point seeing as you missed it the first time.

North, South, East, West - Its all Delta and no one outside of Delta cares.

Its kinda like the whole South Surrey, White Rock thing, no one in Surrey wants to admit they're in Surrey.

Leave my cack alone, your family is not good at sharing, others may get upset.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
bogs in south delta smart guy!!! where's your local........oh, i see... same place as your cack.

Speaking of "smart guys"...the bog is as much in North Delta as South Delta wallsie...but you've only lived out in ND for how many years now? :confused: Guess its too much for you to actually know anything about the bog. :rolleyes:

Well played genius.

:D
~Shaven

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
[t]douchet wank
Good one...... he really got you that time Bored....

My advice to you Bored, you better stop now... Walls is far superior in piss taking :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

To quote the master Walls: "where's your local........oh, i see... same place as your cack." and "[t]douchet wank"

I may not be smart enough to understand what he meant.... but what a wit this guy has! :eek:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
as a matter of fact i believe that only 1/24 of the bog is in nd as highway 91 is the border between north and south.
jog on shaven!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
as a matter of fact i believe that only 1/24 of the bog is in nd as highway 91 is the border between north and south.
jog on shaven!
Again... who cares... it's Delta... "Burn baby burn, Delta inferno" :bronco: :wa: :knvb:

LittleKeeper

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just so you know walls, Delta metro was orginally a mix of North and South Delta players, just like metro was back in youth. The only reaosn it is more south selta players now is that a huge bunch of them left the Delta metro UNited club to for the North Delta Lions and the North Delta club, which your team is a part of (I'm sorry to admit that). So why you would want to have the same name as the club's arch rival is beyond me, but who cares, leave it be...A team name is just a team name.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets see FVSL div 2, 345 posts with 6,569 views. I really hope that DFC doesn't win 2C if they do it's gonna take all the entertainment away from this forum. Wolves I suggest you play a 5-5-5 formation, (I think it's your only chance).

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
jog on shaven!

who gives a shite...its a bog!

oh and bored.
good show.
it was worth the case.
for for your information guru, I'm quitting.
can I borrow $20?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We got our asses handed to us tonight by a great young fast team Port Moody Gunners listen up 2A these guys can play, every single one of them is fast and has a great touch if Langley doesn't win 2a then my money is on these young guys, I thought the top three will be Langley, Tsawwassen, North Coquitlam I didn't think Port Moody would be anything special boy was I wrong :rolleyes: they should really push for top spot.

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
We got our asses handed to us tonight by a great young fast team Port Moody Gunners listen up 2A these guys can play, every single one of them is fast and has a great touch if Langley doesn't win 2a then my money is on these young guys, I thought the top three will be Langley, Tsawwassen, North Coquitlam I didn't think Port Moody would be anything special boy was I wrong :rolleyes: they should really push for top spot.

if this is the same port moody team im thinking of then you're right Kevin. this team is full of talent backed by the best coach in the business. in fact i dont just guarantee this team to win the division but in due time , they'll be the top premiere team in the league.
thats what happens when you get a bunch of 18-20 year olds who won every cup possible in the u21s with a dedicated coach like Bob.
keep an eye on these guys!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That will be interesting when it comes about...washed up fat old guys vs. young eager fast guys. For now we need to worry about Aldergrove...always a hard working group w/ good goal keepers in that club. It'll be tough enough tomorrow.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DUDE said:
That will be interesting when it comes about...washed up fat old guys

Any idea when your full lineup is available?

Aldergrove's always a hassle to play, in any division. Something about the muddy fields and back yards they all have, they battle pretty hard and grind out the game. Anyhow good luck.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is interesting to see that after one week people are writing us off. See us back in Div 3??? Not going to happen. Shaven, you should know better. Considering we have been feeding FC for the past three years with our higher skilled players players...we still not only stay competitive, we win our share of games. It is a long season boys, and it's not over yet.

Nationals 3 Hades 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0