Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Sept. '05

Who will be the most "popular" Div. 2 TTP'er by month's end?

• walls

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Soccer Mom

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • bored

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Guru

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Great idea we have 3 fairly larger keeps......that might work! I vote for Todd going in net :D
Hey.... I haven't got a call yet from Todd to postpone the game... does this mean it's still on? Last year he postponed both games against us .... I think he had to go to a wedding on the first one, and he had a hair appointment on the second :rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Hey.... I haven't got a call yet from Todd to postpone the game... does this mean it's still on? Last year he postponed both games against us .... I think he had to go to a wedding on the first one, and he had a hair appointment on the second :rolleyes:

it should be on... but funnier things have happen!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
it should be on... but funnier things have happen!

Not being on isn't funny.... or did you mean stranger things? :rolleyes: My bad..... not supposed to bring up the "grammer" thing! :rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK.

The broken keeper digits from too much arse hole diddling and it resulting in shite happening has me chuckling.

:D

Well played and happy fingers,

:wa:

RF

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a lot of comments on games comming up this weekend.
I won't comment on Div 2A or 2B as I know nothing about these two divisons.
Div 2C What's a Hade?
Friday 16-Sep-05 2A Port Moody Gunners vs GEU Rams Port Moody Town Centre 7:30 PM
Saturday 17-Sep-05 2A North Delta Titans vs North Coquitlam United Mackie Turf 7:00 PM
Sunday 18-Sep-05 2A Aldergrove United vs LUFC Athletic Parkside West 12 noon
Sunday 18-Sep-05 2A Tsawwassen Royals vs SFC Stars South Park 2:15 PM
Sunday 18-Sep-05 2A Surrey Coyotes vs White Rock United Erma Stephenson 2:15 PM

Saturday 17-Sep-05 2B Five Corners FC vs GN Sikh United MAP Oval 9:00 PM
Saturday 17-Sep-05 2B DFC Coachmen vs GEU Tigers Pitt Meadows Athletic Pk. #1 2:15 PM
Sunday 18-Sep-05 2B Aldergrove Undivided vs LUFC Clones South Aldergrove, East field 12 noon
Sunday 18-Sep-05 2B Abbotsford SC vs Poco City United Bateman #3 10:00 AM
Sunday 18-Sep-05 2B Mission SC vs Columbia Bearcats Mission Sports Complex 2:15 PM

Saturday 17-Sep-05 2C GEU Titans vs Delta Metro United Rotary Turf 7:30 PM
Saturday 17-Sep-05 2C Dewdney FC Celtic vs GEU Wolves Pitt Meadows Athletic Pk. #1 12 noon
Sunday 18-Sep-05 2C North Coquitlam Hades vs North Delta NBU Panorama 12 noon
Sunday 18-Sep-05 2C Coquitlam City Arsenal vs LUFC Dynamo Charles Best 8:00 PM
Sunday 18-Sep-05 2C Poco City Athletic vs Port Moody Lions Gates #1 12 noon

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a comment

Wolves play Celtic Elite.......were hurt, working and sick I predict shitty things things weekend and its going to rain saturday. :(

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
The broken keeper digits from too much arse hole diddling and it resulting in shite happening has me chuckling.RF
Oh Ooh, Man boobs jiggling, not a pretty sight.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheeky cnut

Bored:

You've been gone too long down under.

They've invented a mansierre (sp?) al la Seinfield in your absence.

Solid as a rock sonno.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDNBU which was going to be North Delta United but was not allowed to use this name cause some whiney south delta cnuts have cried like wee women cause they can't decifer the difference between North Delta United and Delta Metro United have been forced to yet again change our name. why a south delta team with absolutely no club affiliation with north delta EVER was able to secure this name, or why the fcuk they would even want to is beyond me :confused: . we are now officialy the North Delta Nationals. when the quake hits and you southerners are looking to escape the floods to higher grounds, i say try and find a tall tree in the bog cause you are not welcome in the north :p . have fun with OUR name you lilly arsses!!!!!!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you can buy that in a package with the Nut Bra and the Ear Hair Clipper, I'll check with Guru at training tonight to see where you can purchase them.

Re: Seinfeld. The first season was released down under last year, haven't seen the Mansierre episode yet.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sliver said:
Not a lot of comments on games comming up this weekend.
I won't comment on Div 2A or 2B as I know nothing about these two divisons.
Div 2C What's a Hade?
IN greek mythology Hade is Hell.....or is that Egyptian mythology :confused: Hade or Hades whta the feck do I know all I know is they're not a bad team :rolleyes:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No takers from GEU on the game, what am I going to do for beer this weekend?

Guess I'll have to climb a light pole or something... ;) Thanks Shifty.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
No takers from GEU on the game, what am I going to do for beer this weekend?

Guess I'll have to climb a light pole or something... ;) Thanks Shifty.
Clarification:
At last nights training Bored was wagered 1 doz to climb a 30 foot light pole by shifty.... needless to say Shifty lost... could have been dangerous too, as the rain was starting, and there was a car right under the pole.... lucky bored didn't fall on the car.... would have been tough explaining that to ICBC. :rolleyes:

Poor shifty will have to work some OT to pay that bet off.... at $4 an hour it's gonna kill him....

Bored how aboot 2 beer from that dozen to secure a starting spot this week end?

Tee hee ... Manziere... I personally use "The Bro"..... No nut bra yet though... I think you can only buy them on-line.... no clippers for the earhair... it's beyond that now.... I use the flow-bee now

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
NDNBU which was going to be North Delta United but was not allowed to use this name cause some whiney south delta cnuts have cried like wee women cause they can't decifer the difference between North Delta United and Delta Metro United have been forced to yet again change our name. why a south delta team with absolutely no club affiliation with north delta EVER was able to secure this name, or why the fcuk they would even want to is beyond me :confused: . we are now officialy the North Delta Nationals. when the quake hits and you southerners are looking to escape the floods to higher grounds, i say try and find a tall tree in the bog cause you are not welcome in the north :p . have fun with OUR name you lilly arsses!!!!!!

North, South, East....whatever. Its all Delta. Who cares what your name is. Delta Metro United came from a merger from Delta United and ND Metro. There are lots of players living in ND playing in the DMU club. Why dont you just stick with North Delta credit union or savings or whatever the hell your team name is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0