Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Sept. '05

Who will be the most "popular" Div. 2 TTP'er by month's end?

• walls

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Soccer Mom

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • bored

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Guru

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Slighlty surprising that you would enjoy trading jabs with all these mindless idiots and shy away from a challenge but I understand.

Wait a fcuking minute.
Are you calling Walls a mindless idiot?

bored said:
You have grown soft during my absence.

I've grown period.
About 5 belt notches. :D
Which includes a soft belly so I suppose you're right...

I'm off for the weekend lads, have good one.

All kidding aside, I like the looks of this division.

Best of luck this year to everyone,
RF

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Div. 2 Results and Banter: Sept. '05

walls said:
why don't you guys start your own thread.........
..........panty tiers of dewdney wetlands!!!!
:confused: How does one respond to that :confused:

Wetland?

What exactly is a panty teir?

Have I been pissed on?

Is anyone home inside the Walls?

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I thought my 'Mindless Idiot' comment was a bit premature, thought I might have to take it back.
walls said:
why don't you guys start your own thread.........
..........panty tiers of dewdney wetlands!!!!
Thanks Walls, now there is no need to take it back.

You must play for Peace Arch?
Or perhaps you are related to Sid? I have forwarded your comment to Sid for interpretation - he says who is the fakkin wanker, eees an idjit.
It pains me to say this, I agree with him.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cantuzzi said:
guru - DFC

just to let you know aldergove united has signed 5 guys who played div 1 last year as well as a former priemer goalie as our back up... look forward to scoring all 10 goals on you and I guess you'd better boost your goals for average somewhere else... :eek:

cheers
cantuzzi #3

Hey cnutusion! Your prediction may come true... we lost several players at last nights training to injury... don't know if we can even field a team now.... I told the guys about your post, they laughed so hard they were falling all over the place... twisted ankles, knees, etc... one laughed so hard his lung collapsed ... You gotta stop posting things like this or we'll lose our whole squad!

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi, nice to see you here fresh from your summer stint in Abby...glad you made it back alive.

A word to the wise, mon amie...you are in grave danger of falling into the same empty boastful habits of walls, bored and Soccer Mom. Shaky ground, indeed. :eek: In order to avoid this fate, you must post intelligent banter complete without spelling mistakes and including proper grammer. In addition, you must refrain from making idiotic predictions and using the word 'panty.'

Its a good thing I'm here to intervene before your TTP life descends on a downward spiral, and I'd have to include you as a poll option. :eek:

:D Cheers, see you on the pitch.

~Shaven

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey shaven how com you gotta start a new thread when i post something funny...thanks bud ill remember that when im home...but sign me up...take care bud hope the hammie gets better soon..its a bitch of an injury..out

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
hey shaven how com you gotta start a new thread when i post something funny...thanks bud ill remember that when im home...but sign me up...take care bud hope the hammie gets better soon..its a bitch of an injury..out

This is TTP right not the Jungle :confused: Jim Rome would be proud...out :D

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
A word to the wise, mon amie...you are in grave danger of falling into the same empty boastful habits of walls, bored and Soccer Mom. Shaky ground, indeed. :eek: In order to avoid this fate, you must post intelligent banter complete without spelling mistakes and including proper grammer.

~Shaven
lol. cantuzzi, i think you are one up.

shitven, last time i checked, it's spelt grammar. I, more then anyone hate the people slagging on mis-spelt words. However, when you're telling someone else to spell correctly and you spell maybe the most important word, besides the word spell itself wrong (grammAr). You dont look to bright.

Just an insiders opinion.

spell on. :rolleyes:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
2A.....................................2B....................................2C
LUFC"A"......................... GEU Tigers...................Port Moody Lions
GEU RAMS....................... Players?.........................GEU Titans
Tsawwassen Royals...........GNSU Lions.....................GEU Wolves
SFC STARS.......................Abby SC.......................Poco Athletic
Port Moody Gunners.......Poco united....................Dewdney Celtic
North Coquitlam United.......Mission City.............Delta Metro United
Aldergrove..............DFC Coachmen..................North Coquitlam X?
ND Titans.................LUFC Clones..........................LUFC Dynamo
White Rock..............Columbia Bearcats......................NDUBU
Surrey Coyotes.......Aldergrove Undivided..............Coquitlam Arsenal

There you have it our Div2 groups, I put the names down randomly, good luck to all

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
ok that didn't work sorry :(

Next time you shite your pants in a post, why don't you EDIT it rather than writing an additional post saying how sorry you are. ;)

Thanks for trying however..... I see they kept much of last seasons alignment the same?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
Next time you shite your pants in a post, why don't you EDIT it rather than writing an additional post saying how sorry you are. ;)

Thanks for trying however..... I see they kept much of last seasons alignment the same?

It looked good the first time :confused: oh well

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had a good long look at the Division Two A/B/C... They kept most teams in the same division as last season and I suppose they randomly added the new ones?

This season we play 3 teams from the Ridge and 4 from Coquitlam area in our 2C, damn I wish that bridge was on its way. Why couldn't I draw some Aldergrove, Surrey or even other Langley teams...

What the hell is NORTH COQUITLAM? Is that Eagleridge?

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's an interesting draw, we can say we are happy not to have gotten NDNBU as we do not play well against them. Our division seems wide open though having the gunners in there is something to worry about if they are the same U-21 team as before. they were good then and this is two years later. no idea about LUFC and we get them first so that is good. we just have to be ready to play a lot better than last year.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
lol. cantuzzi, i think you are one up.

shitven, last time i checked, it's spelt grammar. I, more then anyone hate the people slagging on mis-spelt words. However, when you're telling someone else to spell correctly and you spell maybe the most important word, besides the word spell itself wrong (grammAr). You dont look to bright.

Just an insiders opinion.

spell on. :rolleyes:

Geez, you make one spelling mistake for the first time in a long time, and they jump all over you...

...besides outkast, if you actually take the time to understand my post, you'd see that wasn't the actually the point of my post. Thanks for paying attention. ;)

Your first post in a while, and this is what you put out? Pretty weak my friend, pretty weak indeed. Mind you, I can't say I'm altogether surprised...

An insider's opinion? Apparently you've got your head up your arse, as that's the only 'inside' you could've pulled that post out from.

~Shaven :D

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
shitvan,

how do u spell color? or is it colour, now is a cashew a legume, cause i always thought it was.

I think you spell it..."Piss off." So nice to have you post again Luc, and contribute to the conversation with your ever-insightful musings. :rolleyes:

:D
~Shaven

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"c" may be the weakest or easiest to win in my opinion...but what do i know...who the fu*k is delta metro....in 2c...whos on that team,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0