Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div. 3] Results and Banter - Sept. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
that doesn't say much if your playing in whalley:eek:

Actually the Premier guys came from Surrey U, we're trying to distance ourselves from Whalley, other than the name, for obvious reasons :)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guitarman said:
Hey dont argue with the Franchise and he comes back with witty " you play for whalley " comments......like Utah says they can turn down promotion and what kind of guys would play on a team that would throw games....you are an embarassment to the Leaf jersey Franchise.....there are plenty of reasons they dont finish strong......poor chemistry , lack of fitness to name a few....i cant wait for your next insight of wisdom.......i think Micron UTD was holding back last year and would have cleaned up had they not put their striker on the D line.......

are you fukcing new??? I said I don't agree with what they do and I don't play their. Maybe they don't throw games, all I know is they have more talent then any team in div3 but seem to lose near the end?????it's a mystery.

Take me out of this div 3 thread.......good lord i'm in a glass box of emotions with Dwight Youkim and Fabio!!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Maybe they don't throw games, all I know is they have more talent then any team in div3 but seem to lose near the end?????it's a mystery.

It must be the mounting pressure of trying to fend everyone off to win D3 that makes them crack. It's tough, I hear ya :rolleyes:

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
see ya Franchise.....your input was a joke .......now your back pedalling on what you said earlier.....dont blame us for revealing your backwards theories.......if we are Dwight and Fabio i would hate to see where you fit in.....this is all fun but it looks like we have offended poor Franchise.........take your football and go home......

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 2 - Punjab Tigers 1
Like I said in an earlier post, limit our scoring chances and you'll have a chance. Tigers took a 1-0 lead about 25 min into the game after a post, crossbar and 2 missed open nets by us. We pulled one back in th beginning of the second half (missed it, moving car to avoid ticket) and I potted the winner with about 15 to go. We out shot them like 20-1 (no lie) and if we don't start finishing our chances it going to be a long season when we play the tougher clubs. Off to Hawaii now so you won't have to listen to my shite for at least 2 games :D

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heat 2-Pylons 1.Another solid effort from the men in black!!We got up 2-0 at half and weathered a bit of pressure from the pylons in the second half.We definitely out chanced them but like Stallion says "ya gotta bury the biscuit" We are enjoying sitting on top right now at 3-0,but realize we've got a lot of tough battles ahead.When we have all our bodies out i like the look of our side.

storm6

Sep 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Storm 9 - Gobind FC 1. Not the most entertaining game to watch. Even with myself and two of our other starters out with injuries, we still managed to beat the ever-loving pi** out of these guys. They have one or two decent guys in the middle, but their keeper was absolute shite. I hope to god thats not their regular keeper or they are going to have a long and disappointing season. Pass around them and take lots of shots on the keeper and you should kill them. Fitness was a major factor for them.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
storm6 said:
Storm 9 - Gobind FC 1. Not the most entertaining game to watch. Even with myself and two of our other starters out with injuries, we still managed to beat the ever-loving pi** out of these guys. They have one or two decent guys in the middle, but their keeper was absolute shite. I hope to god thats not their regular keeper or they are going to have a long and disappointing season. Pass around them and take lots of shots on the keeper and you should kill them. Fitness was a major factor for them.

I hope it's their regular keeper as we're going to be missing a few guys for the game against them next week, congrats on the absolute thrashing!!!

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Congrats to All,

we had a case of coming out slow and over confident and played a bad first half and went down 1-0 . We poured it on in the second half and dominated but credit to their keeper who made about 7 big stops........a late PK tied it but we have to get going earlier as we took way to long to settle down and play our game.....once we did that we were all over them .They are a good side as they added a few ex-CAT players before the last game .....just shows you you have to come out strong or any team is capable of winning....Pegasus should be right up in the standings this year...im off for 2 weeks so rock on boys and Stallion stay away from the babes in Hawaii......

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
Riiiiiiiiiiigggghhht :wa:

Hey stay away from the bounty hunters wife, she is a hot item down there.....she is easy to spot.. she will be the chick tripping on her tits:eek:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Hey stay away from the bounty hunters wife, she is a hot item down there.....she is easy to spot.. she will be the chick tripping on her tits:eek:

I was going to stay away based on the fact I don't want to die, although I do remember all the men being arrested..... second thoguht, not really my type :)

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey all,

Thought I'd give another voice of rounding support to Peace Arch! Guitarman - have a good trip.... stallion - haven't had to take a break due to injuries yet.... :)

And a warning to all players - if guitarman claims to be wearing #2 - depends on jersey colour - you could run into me... and I pack more mass!!! thought i'd reveal his master plan... ;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The_Reverend said:
Hey all,

Thought I'd give another voice of rounding support to Peace Arch! Guitarman - have a good trip.... stallion - haven't had to take a break due to injuries yet.... :)

Congrats on that, I've been lucky too, not even playing with an injury yet :)

On another note, if you haven't had to take a break yet, who is lostmytouch?? Too many PAU on here :)

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey stallion,

no - i meant i was surprised you didn't have any injuries ... ;) i don't usually get hurt enough not to play....:) not sure who lostmytouch is, but i have my ideas... ;)

cheers

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The_Reverend said:
hey stallion,

no - i meant i was surprised you didn't have any injuries ... ;) i don't usually get hurt enough not to play....:) not sure who lostmytouch is, but i have my ideas... ;)

cheers

See that makes sense, I'm surprised too, even more so I don't need to wear ankle braces or anything anymore. I know who lostmytouch is, as my wrong interpretation of your previous statement made me think you were who I thought lostmytouch is, make sense?

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
all makes sense...

to follow up on guitarman - we were a bit overconfident but it was a bit more too... scouting report had one player marked as extremely good - so i think the guys had eyes on marking him especially - lost focus from our own game - which, when we play it, is pretty much unstoppable - at least at this level... ;) good to hav scoring touch on the team... and that's a dig...:)

also, that was the fastest game we've played - made poco look like they ran in molasses... our problem was trying to match them in foot races instead of making the ball do the work.

and, even after recruiting two new goalies (though one left for school back east - what is with this higher edcuation...) - i still got stuck in net! c'est la vie....

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The_Reverend said:
all makes sense...

to follow up on guitarman - we were a bit overconfident but it was a bit more too... scouting report had one player marked as extremely good - so i think the guys had eyes on marking him especially - lost focus from our own game - which, when we play it, is pretty much unstoppable - at least at this level... ;) good to hav scoring touch on the team... and that's a dig...:)

You've already forgotten I had almost half of our goals last year, albeit I should have had twice as many :rolleyes:

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually, based on shots, i'd say 4-5x more...;) , just remember - knee over the ball to keep it below 30feet...:)

of course, i think we are already close to half our entire gf from last season - scoring touch is spread around nicely - don't have to rely on one person, esp when that guy should really be playing aussie rules fb - kick it through the uprights.... :)

of course, my percentage may be better, but i think i only had 4 shots... trying to fix that this season....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0