Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Working hard are we Lee 'Mike Hawk' Wiltshire ? So hard you are unable to get to a computer. We will not see a post from Hawk Man until 3 or 4 pm when you get home from work will we.

:eek:

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Working hard are we Lee 'Mike Hawk' Wiltshire ? So hard you are unable to get to a computer. We will not see a post from Hawk Man until 3 or 4 pm when you get home from work will we.

:eek:
rite ,, because no one ever finishes work at that time , by the way im done at 230 on a wednesday , gotta pick up benjamin from school ,, by the way again ,storm is a welshman

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
rite ,, because no one ever finishes work at that time , by the way im done at 230 on a wednesday , gotta pick up benjamin from school ,, by the way again ,storm is a welshman

Now we might see the re-appearance of Hawkman. Lee has computer access.

And are you trying to mislead me by telling me Hawkman is actually Kylie 'the bearded one' ?

And Lee is not actually Welsh !

:rolleyes:

hawkman

Dec 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now we might see the re-appearance of Hawkman. Lee has computer access.

And are you trying to mislead me by telling me Hawkman is actually Kylie 'the bearded one' ?

And Lee is not actually Welsh !

:rolleyes:
i think it is blur bird or defender

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
good lord ,, here we go again ,, anyway back to football ,, my predictions for this weekend , snow snow and more snow , all games off although i am looking forward to the magpies this weekend , hope to have a few more guys out for this one

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
good lord ,, here we go again ,, anyway back to football ,, my predictions for this weekend , snow snow and more snow , all games off although i am looking forward to the magpies this weekend , hope to have a few more guys out for this one

Our manager is going to call you tonight Lee; let me know if he hasn't by Friday. You think this game will go? I'd be down for one if the field is playable. We don't want anymore P's.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our manager is going to call you tonight Lee; let me know if he hasn't by Friday. You think this game will go? I'd be down for one if the field is playable. We don't want anymore P's.
ill leave it up to you guys , just really hard , playable for sure but i fell yesterday and it felt like falling in the ice rink

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF!? Seriously. Did you guys not get me deleting the other posts? Or are you just fcuking thick?

Get back on with the banter about FVSL Div 3. Not funny little plays on words with names, etc...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Killjoy would imply that someone other than you retards was enjoying reading a bunch of bitching about the 17 different Mike Hawk accounts and who they really are. Just saying.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't give a shite who is who.

I am only a moderator, charged with keeping things on track.

If anyone has a problem with some other poster claiming to be him or whatever contact knvb or Regs via the PM facilities... I can't control that.

I can promise this spam posting garbage will result in bans if it continues.

Now, let's get back on topic.

Cheerio. ;)

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've lost control Johnny!

getting back to soccer... too many hacks in Div 3. Most teams have atleast 3 players that should be div 4 or 5 if there was one.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
too many hacks in Div 3. Most teams have atleast 3 players that should be div 4 or 5 if there was one.
Every division says that about any division below them. If you have ever played higher level then ur gunna bitch about div.3 and the hacks in it. But thats what happens when u play guys in their 40's who got massive guts and cant run half the field, there gunna hack you and take you down a knotch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0