Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
really?

Do you need smilies to accompany a tutorial on stallions post? a lesson in "ttp"?

And you complain about me moderating you and your misfit friends posts?

Give me strength. :rolleyes:

all we need now is a few "You're gay" jibes and the day is complete.
yes , now your getting the gag ,, your in the piss take , involed at last ,, stating to like you now

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
you really pissed me off man , talking about "if this carrys on theres gonna be bans" deleting posts ,, like kh says , the majority of the lads on here were enjoying it and you come along and ack like a compleate knob , wanting it to stop ,, fcuk me , we upset 2 guys , you dont have to read the posts if you dont want to , you can move on to the one that concerns you , which this month is non because no fcuker was posting anything , now **** off and let us have our fun .. peace out

Lee you said Peace out lol you're way to old for that:cool:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
See, a little GOOD ttp can be tolerated as off topic, as it is amusing to the group at large.

When two or three GEU muckers go round and round on the pages, it gets tiresome.

That is what Google Chat, Facebook, email, or even (perish the thought) A fcuking telephone is for.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
you really pissed me off man , talking about "if this carrys on theres gonna be bans" deleting posts ,, like kh says , the majority of the lads on here were enjoying it and you come along and ack like a compleate knob , wanting it to stop ,, fcuk me , we upset 2 guys , you dont have to read the posts if you dont want to , you can move on to the one that concerns you , which this month is non because no fcuker was posting anything , now **** off and let us have our fun .. peace out

Wow. Panties in a twist or what?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Franchise and his boyfriend Italian Stallion don't like the div3 thread then fcuk off to your Div2 and 1 threads. I'm sorry but what six teams post in this thread. Miners,Pacfic,Renegades,Magpies,phoenix and Vault it's getting a little boring. now some dickhead named Mike Hawk comes on here calls me out calls, the Pacific boys out and we want to know who this prick is. and a few Mike Hawk wanna bes show up and posts start getting deleted???? I think they should call the website the serious soccer site. and only the best players can post how great they are on it (so I'm out) lighten up guys it's Take the piss. it was getting really funny. nah lets talk about how great Franchise and Stallion are instead.

How did I get into this facebook chat you guys got going here:rolleyes:....

You are in need of a good munting!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Event, not the Bingo Ball event... c'mon Stall, that Franny blast was a good one, stop revelling in it and stay on topic.

kthx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0