Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't give a shite who is who.

I am only a moderator, charged with keeping things on track.

If anyone has a problem with some other poster claiming to be him or whatever contact knvb or Regs via the PM facilities... I can't control that.

I can promise this spam posting garbage will result in bans if it continues.

Now, let's get back on topic.

Cheerio. ;)
the topic was us (geu div 3 guys) trying to find out who was taking the piss but no , im johnnybluenose , ill delete your post for having a piss take , do it my way , im a control freak ... get me band if you want but this thread was boring this month , nobody was posting and then this , dare i say it , mike hawk starts taking the piss , then a whole bunch of mike hawks start taking the piss , so what , had to get in control hu JBN , cant wait to meet you on wednesday , i get a kick out of talking with compleate pricks , this is not a serious website because of its name ttp , even less serious because its div 3 mens , just a bit of fun and you wanna fcuk it all up because you cant control it or are not a part of it , Fcuking call me thick , better thick than a wanna be a friend to everyone sad loser like yourself ,,, go on , delete this post , only want you to see it anyway , i never slate anyone like this , but you accually got to me you bell end ... proberbly band after this one so its been a slice guys ... merry christmas.:(

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
the topic was us (geu div 3 guys) trying to find out who was taking the piss but no , im johnnybluenose , ill delete your post for having a piss take , do it my way , im a control freak ... get me band if you want but this thread was boring this month , nobody was posting and then this , dare i say it , mike hawk starts taking the piss , then a whole bunch of mike hawks start taking the piss , so what , had to get in control hu JBN , cant wait to meet you on wednesday , i get a kick out of talking with compleate pricks , this is not a serious website because of its name ttp , even less serious because its div 3 mens , just a bit of fun and you wanna fcuk it all up because you cant control it or are not a part of it , Fcuking call me thick , better thick than a wanna be a friend to everyone sad loser like yourself ,,, go on , delete this post , only want you to see it anyway , i never slate anyone like this , but you accually got to me you bell end ... proberbly band after this one so its been a slice guys ... merry christmas.:(

Well said my little Welsh friend. :eek:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on... how much money does Regs pay you moderators anyways? on topic... Div 3 has made me retire for the 5th time!

Mike Hawk

Dec 6, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
who the hell do you think you are JBN????????? who died and make you king of the blog???????? noone took the piss out of you so wtf does it matter whats being said on the website???? the website is called TAKE THE PISS for a reason and thats what im doing...listen you wanker why the hell would you make or be apart of a website devoted to taking the piss out of people or teams and then get mad and start deleting threads because thats what people are doing...you want people to take the piss then when they do you whine and delte posts........i bet you had no friends in school and i bet you became hall monitor because you thought if you had power people would listen and respect you but they didnt did they!!!! that or you have short mad syndrome.....go ahead and delete my posts or ban me for doing exactly what the website says and was made for, taking the piss to teams and players....

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Every division says that about any division below them. If you have ever played higher level then ur gunna bitch about div.3 and the hacks in it. But thats what happens when u play guys in their 40's who got massive guts and cant run half the field, there gunna hack you and take you down a knotch.

Hey don't label all us old-timers as 'massive guts who can't run half the field'. My gut is quite small really. And I can run half the field more than once in a game. Remarkable really.

:eek:

TheRealMikeHawk

Dec 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
who the hell do you think you are JBN????????? who died and make you king of the blog???????? noone took the piss out of you so wtf does it matter whats being said on the website???? the website is called TAKE THE PISS for a reason and thats what im doing...listen you wanker why the hell would you make or be apart of a website devoted to taking the piss out of people or teams and then get mad and start deleting threads because thats what people are doing...you want people to take the piss then when they do you whine and delte posts........i bet you had no friends in school and i bet you became hall monitor because you thought if you had power people would listen and respect you but they didnt did they!!!! that or you have short mad syndrome.....go ahead and delete my posts or ban me for doing exactly what the website says and was made for, taking the piss to teams and players....

Nice one Mike Hawk.

:cool:

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey don't label all us old-timers as 'massive guts who can't run half the field'. My gut is quite small really. And I can run half the field more than once in a game. Remarkable really.

:eek:
you also have a small **** from what your misses tells me , but i will say you can out run half the boys in there 20s here

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's called take the piss, not guess who the 10 people with "hawk" in their username are. But if that's considered piss-taking, fcuk me. Oh wait, you're a wanker. There you go. Absolute smashing pisstake we have there.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahaha I know ur not storm, ur one of the few fit older guys in the league, and good on you!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
enough. please.

If you want to complain, at the very least get off your wallet, pay for a membership to the community and contribute something worthwhile to the conversation.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Franchise and his boyfriend Italian Stallion don't like the div3 thread then fcuk off to your Div2 and 1 threads. I'm sorry but what six teams post in this thread. Miners,Pacfic,Renegades,Magpies,phoenix and Vault it's getting a little boring. now some dickhead named Mike Hawk comes on here calls me out calls, the Pacific boys out and we want to know who this prick is. and a few Mike Hawk wanna bes show up and posts start getting deleted???? I think they should call the website the serious soccer site. and only the best players can post how great they are on it (so I'm out) lighten up guys it's Take the piss. it was getting really funny. nah lets talk about how great Franchise and Stallion are instead.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
im closer to you than you think there friend

really?

Do you need smilies to accompany a tutorial on stallions post? a lesson in "ttp"?

And you complain about me moderating you and your misfit friends posts?

Give me strength. :rolleyes:

all we need now is a few "You're gay" jibes and the day is complete.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
enough. please.

If you want to complain, at the very least get off your wallet, pay for a membership to the community and contribute something worthwhile to the conversation.
you really pissed me off man , talking about "if this carrys on theres gonna be bans" deleting posts ,, like kh says , the majority of the lads on here were enjoying it and you come along and ack like a compleate knob , wanting it to stop ,, fcuk me , we upset 2 guys , you dont have to read the posts if you dont want to , you can move on to the one that concerns you , which this month is non because no fcuker was posting anything , now **** off and let us have our fun .. peace out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0