Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a gentleman Stinson. GEU played very well first half, it was literally stopping the freakin assault for us, the team that played against the wind was gaurunteed to lose that half. Luckily we held them to 0 goals first half, and they had about 4 good hard shots. Then we just took over 2nd half, i think they got the ball past half 4 times maybe? Our first goal came on a beauty header, then we got a second of a free kick deflection from one of their own players. 3rd goal we had a botched corner that just turned into a garbage goal, then finally our man Stinson just owned their striker and pushed their whole left side back 30yds on his own and got in a great cross for a breakaway for our striker. (Should be Stinsons goal)... But they got a little chippy once they went down 1-0, some elbows came flying and some low cleats up tackles. But its gunna happen and no one hurt. Good game by GEU. Onto clones

FAO Vault FC - I have not come across a team that gives the ref as much abuse as they did last night. Questioned every decision, gave the guy a real hard time. They were lucky he did not show a yellow or two.

Coming from England I have seen the effect of this type of behaviour. The grass roots game is dying because there are no referees any more. Nobody wants to do it because of the abuse they get.

Think about it Vault before you abuse the referee again in your next game.

As for your no. 24 - what a complete dickhead.
:(

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Geu battle this week...Pheonix versus Miners.

Will Hector's gunt lead them to victory?

Have to go for a Phoenix win (2-1). But have not seen the Miners new superstar striker that KH keeps banging on about. Could he tip the scales in favour of the Miners ? :D

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grass. It's a great pitch. A little short but you shouldnt break any ankles.
Mother trucker, probably another canceled game though if the weather keeps up. Unless there is some amazing drainage there?

Think about it Vault before you abuse the referee again in your next game
As for us being mouthy,ya I agree we were, but your lads put on a hack show in the 2nd half. Your striker took a run at me and kneed me in the chest which shoulda been an auto yellow card for hitting a keeper with no 50/50 chance and the ref wasnt showing any cards except to your goon in the middle with the shaved head. When you only have a team of 13 guys, we gotta look out for the health of our players 1st!

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mother trucker, probably another canceled game though if the weather keeps up. Unless there is some amazing drainage there?

As for us being mouthy,ya I agree we were, but your lads put on a hack show in the 2nd half. Your striker took a run at me and kneed me in the chest which shoulda been an auto yellow card for hitting a keeper with no 50/50 chance and the ref wasnt showing any cards except to your goon in the middle with the shaved head. When you only have a team of 13 guys, we gotta look out for the health of our players 1st!

Well the truth is by half time we (Titans) had heard enough of your backchat and had taken enough of your constant fouling. So we decided to take some revenge.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

listen its the same with poco pacific , they take a hockey outlook on things , they want to protect each other but it dont work in soccer , just ask pacific , they got like 4 guys suspended now , could screw there whole season up , its div 3 mens you gotta take the shite from other players and keep smiling at the ref , thats the way it is , if it dont stop we will lose mens soccer , i know of 2 refs in the summer that took so much abuse that they quit refing mens games , one of whitch was elbowed in the face , nobodys getting paid , your life dont depend on it so we got to live with it and keep smiling or dont play soccer at all

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
listen its the same with poco pacific , they take a hockey outlook on things , they want to protect each other but it dont work in soccer , just ask pacific , they got like 4 guys suspended now , could screw there whole season up , its div 3 mens you gotta take the shite from other players and keep smiling at the ref , thats the way it is , if it dont stop we will lose mens soccer , i know of 2 refs in the summer that took so much abuse that they quit refing mens games , one of whitch was elbowed in the face , nobodys getting paid , your life dont depend on it so we got to live with it and keep smiling or dont play soccer at all
I been pushing pushing my guys hard on the abuse thing , and they have listened , we got like 2 yellows this season , it make a big difference not having guys suspended

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the truth is by half time we (Titans) had heard enough of your backchat and had taken enough of your constant fouling. So we decided to take some revenge.
And thats why you are on the bottom of div.3 and we are on the top! We play the game and not to foul. Take all the revenge u want amigo, it aint going to score you goals.
they take a hockey outlook on things , they want to protect each other but it dont work in soccer
As for us trying to protect eachother, we have to! If you dont then I wouldnt want that person on my team. We already had a player get punched in the face by a keeper because the ref didnt take control of the game, so when things start getting outta hand and we are getting hacked when we have a 4-0 lead, then ya Im gunna bitch at the ref when I see my teammates getting slapped around. I know bitching at a ref should not happen and ya ref's take a lot of crap. But a stern ref who uses his card properly will not get yelled at, and I know for a fact that was our ref's 3rd game of the day and he didnt even wanna be there, so.....

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
And thats why you are on the bottom of div.3 and we are on the top! We play the game and not to foul. Take all the revenge u want amigo, it aint going to score you goals.

As for us trying to protect eachother, we have to! If you dont then I wouldnt want that person on my team. We already had a player get punched in the face by a keeper because the ref didnt take control of the game, so when things start getting outta hand and we are getting hacked when we have a 4-0 lead, then ya Im gunna bitch at the ref when I see my teammates getting slapped around. I know bitching at a ref should not happen and ya ref's take a lot of crap. But a stern ref who uses his card properly will not get yelled at, and I know for a fact that was our ref's 3rd game of the day and he didnt even wanna be there, so.....
i agree with you , there is allot of bad reffing in our league, but no matter how much you bitch its not gonna make any difference , it will just make thing worse for you and your team , i dont know , we need to find a balence , all i know is JB of the knites summer league is starting to have a hard time getting refs because of the abuse , any ref is better than no ref , rite !

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

No complaints about the score. Vault were the better team. Just the way you abuse the ref and your constant fouls in the first half was to much to take. We started to play a more physical game from the start of the second half when the score was 0-0. Not when we were 4-0 down.

:bronco:

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i agree with you , there is allot of bad reffing in our league, but no matter how much you bitch its not gonna make any difference , it will just make thing worse for you and your team , i dont know , we need to find a balence , all i know is JB of the knites summer league is starting to have a hard time getting refs because of the abuse , any ref is better than no ref , rite !

Exactly my point - one day there will be nobody willing to referee anymore. I have seen this happen in England. Let's not let it happen in Canada.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0