Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pacific 6 Express 1. Express actually got the first goal, then we woke up and potted pretty much at will. Could have been really ugly with the score, happy that our boys laid off. Otherwise cleanest game I've been in for a while, mabye 3 fouls the whole game, lots of positive chatter even from Express. Wan't the most challenging game but I think everyone had fun. Express even put on some late pressure hitting a post.

Phoenix, wtf you lost by 6 to the miners? Has KH morphed into Van Persie?
it is beyond me and my way of thinking , maybe we were never as good as it appeared for the 1 st half of the season and just got lucky in a few of the games early on , i dont know , ill do what i can and make the changes i think need to be made , looks like a 2 horse race now . at least i know where the team stands now , ill push for 3rd and hope fully get a result against poco pacific , one thing is for sure , big changes this week

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow and the rockets beat the magpies? I thought we (pacific) were finished with our four ties. We are still gonna get burned with lack of players. 11 to start on Sat, one of the guys had to go at half for his kids birthday and we played the final half with 10 men. Anyone wanna play for us?

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow and the rockets beat the magpies? I thought we (pacific) were finished with our four ties. We are still gonna get burned with lack of players. 11 to start on Sat, one of the guys had to go at half for his kids birthday and we played the final half with 10 men. Anyone wanna play for us?
will you take a short old welsh fcuker who likes to score against you all the time ??

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cloverdale Cannons vs CFC Balkan Wolves was a very close match. Both sides head chances,could have beeen two to two yet CFC Balkan wolves won 2 to zero. It was a fatastic game and very well refed game. Nice to see good refferrees. CFC scored on their chances Cannons were unlucky. On to next one.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Countdown to Magpies vs. Rockets. After two back to back weeks of shite grass fields, back to the turf and our game. Can't f$%@in wait.

Whats the excuse this week:rolleyes: And I was going to say after we beat the Phoenix I would bring you guys the Div3 trophy myself;) It's anyones league now. Pacific, Renegades, Phoenix, Magpies anyone of you guys will win the league.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No problem man, I couldnt believe the text I got from hector lastnight telling me the score, lee WTF happend

I watched about an hour of the game and came away very impressed with The Miners.

The two new guys The Miners have recruited (Scottish accents) are way to good for div 3. Then they have that big blonde haired guy in midfield who is also very good, holds onto the ball very well and always makes a good pass. And you could see the confidence that these players have given to the rest of the team. They were moving the ball between defence and midfield very impressively. Not giving the Phoenix any of the ball.

Even Hectors House was joining in. He curled a free kick from the edge of the penalty area to the top corner of the goal only to see The Phoenix keeper at full stretch make a great save.

Onwards and upwards for the Miners.

:bronco:

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats the excuse this week:rolleyes: And I was going to say after we beat the Phoenix I would bring you guys the Div3 trophy myself;) It's anyones league now. Pacific, Renegades, Phoenix, Magpies anyone of you guys will win the league.

Rockets got 2 unlikely goals, one was an OG and another was a shitty scramble on the 2 yard line. other than that, no excuse. get'em next time

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rockets got 2 unlikely goals, one was an OG and another was a shitty scramble on the 2 yard line. other than that, no excuse. get'em next time

So you guys didn't play bad when they scored on the scramble. and they didn't play good? you didn't have any chances to score:confused:

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hectors team gets a couple wins and now he's all outspoken! haha Good on you, I guess you gotta brag while you (rarely) can. These Scottish guys sound pretty good.... way to good for div 3... Sounds kind of like, oh i dont know SANDBAGGING maybe? Its fun when you win tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0