Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results & Banter October '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Magpies did #8 use to play for Eagle ridge hades? I've played against him before just couldn't remember where.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah I did. My brother and I, plus a few other guys, started that team up a long time ago (I was very young, and stupid, then). After about 3-4 seaons the team got "purchased" by ACBC.

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any update on the Cloverdale game??? Match results...

LUFC Sporting 1 - Cloverdale Cannon's 0. Credit to the Cannons for the battling with only 9 / 10 players all night. Only goal was on a PK. We could have won by more if we would have burried our chances. But a win is a win I guess.

mmeh

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I play for Inter and I was their....shocking is the word that comes to mind

calm down Franch, you cant honestly say the Miners threatened us, and the only reason we could score was because we arent accustomed to playing on grass. That being said they aren't too bad of a team, i mean they are exemplary at clearing the ball.....i take it you were apart of the peanut gallery chanting and singing? I think i recognized a GEU Phoenix player there, i bet he was scratching his head since we pasted them 5-0. I cant wait til Nov 28 when you visit the PM hardwood, im gonna be in the ear alllll game

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
calm down Franch, you cant honestly say the Miners threatened us, and the only reason we could score was because we arent accustomed to playing on grass. That being said they aren't too bad of a team, i mean they are exemplary at clearing the ball.....i take it you were apart of the peanut gallery chanting and singing? I think i recognized a GEU Phoenix player there, i bet he was scratching his head since we pasted them 5-0. I cant wait til Nov 28 when you visit the PM hardwood, im gonna be in the ear alllll game
sorry about the chanting , its div 3 mens , just having a bit of fun , I was shocked at the result , but please dont use the grass thing as an excuse , you guys had an off day is all , you got to think the miners had half a sub (sorry KH) you guys had 4 or 5 , just a bad day ,

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Franchise was on the side with the Pumas (he used to play with them) the Peanut Gallery as you call them where a mix of guys from the Phoenix, Inter and one of the Pumas players. but they're all British (except baldy) and those are typical British drunk football fans. your keeper and a few defenders laughed when they started singing and I went to moon them. now that would have been a full moon;)

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise was on the side with the Pumas (he used to play with them) the Peanut Gallery as you call them where a mix of guys from the Phoenix, Inter and one of the Pumas players. but they're all British (except baldy) and those are typical British drunk football fans. your keeper and a few defenders laughed when they started singing and I went to moon them. now that would have been a full moon;)
hate it wen people make the playing surfice an excuse , thats like me saying we lost 5 0 to port moody coz of the hard turf there , crap , we played bad and they played good , surface has nout to do with it , unless your away to new west celtic

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And why did you quote me? Port Moody moved the ball well. we just tried to get stuck in and play hard. I was fcuked from Playing Hockey two hours before our game. I'm not 21 anymore(shocking I was skinny then) #21 was retard fast in the center I couldn't mark him. I asked the big guy#10 to not run as much as the young freak. you could kill someone running that much.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boys you will get the red card before the cup games if you guys go at each other that way. We can not wate to play you guys. By the sound you guys have good sides.
We are just like Canucks we win one and the we stick the park in our next game.
All in good fun.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Can you chant....I play div 3 and your better then me:D

I was on the other sideline saying hi to Jonny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0