Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results & Banter October '09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have to have lots of money to make the caps. The pay is so shity that you go broke in a year. No good player wants to play for small coin if makes three times as much if they work for Pica Hot.
Caps are just as good as Top three teams in the Valley and top three teams in VMSL and in VISL.
They play friendly games and tie and only simetimes win. Milad has more skill than any one of the will ever have. And Adam Wallace is as good as any guy they have in the back line. It is only who they like and who is in the top circle.
Only when they go to MLS that you will see four guys with better skills better speed and strength. Guys you must think way more posative if any of our kids will ever make it.
You said it in your last post. It is not what you know it is who you know. That is why I am sending these few guys over there. I do know the people well. Young men will get a true chance with out a run around.
last thing im saying on this matter , 22 year olds are not kids , there men , there ,, whatever , let us all know how it goas

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The player I talked about in one of my earlier posts. that played for Watford had a tryout with the Whitecaps and didn't make it. he scored 19 goals in 8 game in Div2 he's the most skilled player with teh best touch I have seen. if he coudln't make the Whitecaps. I don't see your kids playnig pro. Lee and I also played with a guy that played in Scotland for Hib's youth team. and he told us time and time again how hard it was to make it. it's not negative it's the truth.
you dont talk shite all the time KH , well done

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
mr base if you grew up playing there you would know that the caps wouldn't make it in the 2nd div in england, as bluebird said there a mid table conference team. also as lee wiltshire said if your not on a contract at 14,15 these days your not good enough. i was signed with s****horpe when i was 10 thru 12, and also highly regarded but i neevr had the desire so i quit but in all reality i never would of made it cause it is sooooo hard. one player from my age group is still there now and struggling to break into the first team he is 20 now and i guarantee he will be released at the end of his contract. also i used to play against nicky featherstone of hull city but also the same thing, he will be more than likely released at the end of his contract( Hull City | Team | Profiles | Nicky Featherstone ). He is at a premier league club and i almost promise you he won't even make it at a lower club, including the conference cause the style of game is so different. the fvsl is so far from the english leagues i don't really understandhow you can even compare it too pretty much semi pro soccer over there. cause correct me if im wrong what div 5 over there is would still be semi pro.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes div five you get paid. Normaly half by the club and the other half by you comany.It mounts to Workers League or a Union League. You are right they play much faster game there. Most of the time one two tatch. Only few of our guys can keap up with it. They are always looking for high pace goal scorers. And for central mids and keepers. It is up to our lads to show that they can hold on to a spot. Young men very seldom get substituted over there. Here guys spend far tomatch time on the side lines talking about the game. Lungs only get developed by longer playing time. Pushing your self to be better then the rest.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope our game doesn't get rained out ... I miss grass fields!

anyone know when the cup games starts? must be pretty soon, no?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bearcats are good group of christian men. They play good clean soccer. It is nice to see
them in FVSL. Best of luck to both clubs.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry div four soon will be in Fraser valley. BC premier, Fraser Valley div one, div two, div three and div four. It just remains to be seen how Thomas does it. Most likley Ten teams in div one, sixteen teams in div two,Sixteen teams in div three,and thirty two in div four. U21 as is. If he steps it down to sixteen in div two and in div three it will make it a stronger league. Two teams up two teams down from each group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0