Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results & Banter October '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Canuckoy we don't want to know your sexsual wishes. Stay maried. She will skin you if she finds out that you like mans tatch. Soccer only no bad insalts.

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
although i was more than happy to see our game get called off today (10am day after halloween are you ****ing kidding me!?!?!?!) it def turned into quite a nice day for a game.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got in from our Game. Miners 0 Magpies 0. Port Moody was the better team today. A draw for us felt like a win. missing so many players, not that they would have helped that much. good to see the guys from Inter, Pumas and some of the Phoenix out to give me shite. I know I'm a shite player but Blindman you're the worst ref by far. a guy pulls me down and they get the free kick??? anytime we tackle a guy, free kick the other way. #28 get's kicked and pulled down all day and not one free kick. awesome job!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good lord...I thought the Magpie hype was going to show today??? I must have missed something as nothing special showed up today.

blindman

Sep 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got in from our Game. Miners 0 Magpies 0. Port Moody was the better team today. A draw for us felt like a win. missing so many players, not that they would have helped that much. good to see the guys from Inter, Pumas and some of the Phoenix out to give me shite. I know I'm a shite player but Blindman you're the worst ref by far. a guy pulls me down and they get the free kick??? anytime we tackle a guy, free kick the other way. #28 get's kicked and pulled down all day and not one free kick. awesome job!!

That's why I'm in Div 3 with you.

PMwanker

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
what did I say it was gonna be , 6-0 magpies , how wrong I was , oh well ,,, well done miners , way to frustrate them , there coach was pissed after the game

yeah i was pissed because one of are guys showed up wasted and sub'ed himself on, running around the pitch like a moron. As far as the game went, this stuff happens, we know where better then that, be back on the top in no time.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 0 - LUFC Clones 3 - could say we had some players hung over badly from Halloween but won't go there. This was a good lesson. Quick passing, give and gos, 2 to 3 touches by the Clones. You can have all the individual skill in the world but without good team passing and 1 to 2 touch passing (which the Clones were doing) you can get beat by anyone. Good Game Clones, good win.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow what an ending for the New West Poco Pacific game. We were up 3-0 in a game we pretty much dominated. New West has good individual players but don't play well as a team. Anyway with about 3 minutes to go some bonehead on their team whacked one of our players. He lost his temper, then everyone went crazy. 3 reds to our team later, we are ****ed for subs. We went into that game with one sub, we have injuries too. Thank god we're not in Div. 2 :)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hats off to North Delta Utd tonight they kick the shyt out of CFC Balkan Wolves.
Game was won in first five minutes. Our right D forgat he has to mark the winger. Twice they broke throug and both times they scored. After that Bulcan Woles started pressing
Lost the soccer sence and got shyte kicked. They played hard right to final whisle but still head no luck. Few times open in front of the net was not to be. Good game by the Delta club. On to next one with burning ears. As of this weeked few guys will get the walking slips till we get more agressive and come to play a game. Final score North Delta 5 CFC Balkan Wolves 0

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah i was pissed because one of are guys showed up wasted and sub'ed himself on, running around the pitch like a moron. As far as the game went, this stuff happens, we know where better then that, be back on the top in no time.

You guys play some nice soccer for a div3 team. I think you guys could make the jump to div2 and hold your own.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow what an ending for the New West Poco Pacific game. We were up 3-0 in a game we pretty much dominated. New West has good individual players but don't play well as a team. Anyway with about 3 minutes to go some bonehead on their team whacked one of our players. He lost his temper, then everyone went crazy. 3 reds to our team later, we are ****ed for subs. We went into that game with one sub, we have injuries too. Thank god we're not in Div. 2 :)

Not surprised. You guys can hand out hits, but when it happens to you - all hell breaks loose. Hense the 4 reds in 2 games.
Good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0