Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions December 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey im just wondering...how do the nomads compare to the royals???? i dont want to offend anyone.... but i wanted know because each team has a win against eachother.. and we beat them 3-0.... was your first game against them a bad turn out????

our 2-0 loss to them was the 1st game of the season on the widest grass pitch I've ever seen, with over 30 deg weather, bad referee, tons of injuries before and during the game, a new system tried out with the wrong personal.....no excuses though ;)

oooooo and a bird flew right in my face on the 2nd goal when we were pressing to tie with 5 forwards and 5 mids

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, he's actually quite good, it just seems the only times I've scored on him have been shots straight at him :D

IS21

I don't think that was me that u played against...been the nomads keeper for 2 years now but I don't think I was in net any of the times we played the strikers.

we played u twice at our nomads tourney 2 summers ago but that wasn't me in net (think it was oggie). and the other time nomads played the strikers was at binnie but wasn't there either cause I've never played at binnie before

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
our 2-0 loss to them was the 1st game of the season on the widest grass pitch I've ever seen, with over 30 deg weather, bad referee, tons of injuries before and during the game, a new system tried out with the wrong personal.....no excuses though ;)

oooooo and a bird flew right in my face on the 2nd goal when we were pressing to tie with 5 forwards and 5 mids
WTF a bird ahaahh that sucks

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just to confirm for those who are interested, Nomads vs. Sentanal game is on. Wed. Dec. 17th 9pm at Willoughby

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
IS21

I don't think that was me that u played against...been the nomads keeper for 2 years now but I don't think I was in net any of the times we played the strikers.

we played u twice at our nomads tourney 2 summers ago but that wasn't me in net (think it was oggie). and the other time nomads played the strikers was at binnie but wasn't there either cause I've never played at binnie before

It's definitely you, trust me ;) And the goals weren't with the Strikers either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0