Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions January 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friendy to report,
ACBC Cat vs. LUFC Nomads at MAP Oval Saturday the 5th at 7pm.

ACBC Gets their shot at revenge following Nomads 3-0 win over ACBC at Burnaby Lake last month.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am bringing out my magic golden boot for this game.
We will need it.
Glad to play you guys as we have 2 guys returning from surgury who need some game time and a few new players that we have signed that need some game time as well.
Aahh yes a whole new look.
Mabee we can now make a run at the cup.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't think I will be able to make the friendly boys. Gotta help the wifey with her bridal fair this weekend and will be stuck downtown listening to brides describe their dream weddings........What a way to spend a weekend

Hopefully the Nomads can find a replacement for me and still beat the pesky ACBC

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Housearrest I live right down in Coal Harbour,I can drive you out to the game and back again before your wife even knows your missing,,For real.
Ask her , She may let you take a dinner break for the 3 hours the game and drive will take.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess Housearrest will be missing games because of Jack and Jill parties soon.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Housearrest I live right down in Coal Harbour,I can drive you out to the game and back again before your wife even knows your missing,,For real.
Ask her , She may let you take a dinner break for the 3 hours the game and drive will take.

Oh how I wish I could, but there is not a chance in hell she would let me go, especially since it is just the two of us doing this and its an exhibition game. You have no idea how much a wanna play though, so I will ask.....

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Nomads 3 - 2 Guilford UTD

I dunno Guilford UTD is a pretty good team. Both games they have given us a good run, 2-1 and now 3-2. We were short guys today with only two subs, but that's hardly an excuse.

I got my first yellow in a few years, *shrug* I cant help it if I'm faster than the guy running infront of me, I think in rugby it'd be called a professional foul. :D Thanks to the ref for not calling me last man back.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya, Guildford is a pretty good team, good pace, very skilled and create a lot of chances........they do have their cheap shot artists though. Can't believe the amount of fouls they committed today.

still not happy with our performance. Just seems like we are only doing enough to win and not taking a stranglehold when we can. Went up 1-0 and then seemed to slow our game down to play a defensive style, which is not our strong point. They tied it on a weak one that was misplayed by our defender trying to clear. Then we wake up and realize we haven't won yet and go get another goal, then stop pressuring again. I just hate that. Its gonna cost us in the cup dearly next week if we take that approach.

When we went up 3-1, our team seemed to stop again and basically with 10 min left just decided we won already and they got a breakaway and put it home. Then I had to make a huge reaction save followed by a dive into the post with about 5 min left just to preserve the win. My forearm is killing me!

Im being overly critical here cause I just know with efforts like these, next weekend against PCNC will not be an easy task. WE HAVE TO BE BETTER IF WE ARE GOING ANYWHERE IN THE CUP......nuff said for now.

Gotta go ice my forearm...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
well done last night housearrest!
well done to Guildford utd except the few arseholes on their team that are going on and on about "kicking someone in the head when they fall over in front of me" and other cheap shot 2 footed studs up late tackles from behind, stamps on 50-50's and overall thug play.

Vinnie Jones would be proud you wankers.

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Rangers 3-0 over Port Moody

Very shaky in the first half, settled down and scored 3 unanswered in the second, good clean game nice bunch out there in port moody.

Good luck with your arm housearrest from the sounds of things your team will need you next week.

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
damn this weather sux @ss...raining sideways!!:eek: hats off to kj and jb for watching our game tonight!!! the ol ladies kicked u guys out of the house?:D

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
poco pacific 2 - 2 geu phoenix

the usual classic between our 2 teams, started of course with a moment of silence for t.a. which hepls keep things in perspective. they went up halfway through the first, we tied it 18 seconds later. then we went up halfway through the 2nd, they tied it with about 15 left. both teams had plenty of great chances, could've gone either way!

p.s. watch out for phoenix in the cup, they have the makings of a good cup team!

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
poco pacific 2 - 2 geu phoenix

the usual classic between our 2 teams, started of course with a moment of silence for t.a. which hepls keep things in perspective. they went up halfway through the first, we tied it 18 seconds later. then we went up halfway through the 2nd, they tied it with about 15 left. both teams had plenty of great chances, could've gone either way!

p.s. watch out for phoenix in the cup, they have the makings of a good cup team!

Raul & Totti I have beer for you if you win your next league game. I'll be there cheering you on, well for the first half.

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Raul & Totti I have beer for you if you win your next league game. I'll be there cheering you on, well for the first half.

cheering for a loss for your fellow club team? i wouldnt of expected that from a member of the gonads. You will have to let poco rub your bald head before the game for good luck kjohn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0