Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions January 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well if ya wanna rechedule our postponed game it'll eliminate the need for me to wish you any ill will.

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
cheering for a loss for your fellow club team? i wouldnt of expected that from a member of the gonads. You will have to let poco rub your bald head before the game for good luck kjohn.

He may cheer for your side.........but you know what they say.....one bad apple spoils the whole bunch. You continue to amaze me with your bitterness.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Antileno, we want nothing more for our club and division bretheren than to finish second in 3a, seriously, I'm serious ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just looking at the schedule for compelling cup games to go and watch....I see that SFC Pegasus has folded, or so it seems...They forfeited last game, and this one is already a 1-0 victory for the LUFC Young Guns.

What's up? decided to fold 1 team before transfer deadline and make 1 good team out of SFC Pegasus and SFC Pegasus Rangers?

Also looks like the Abbotsford Hurricanes folded as well...

Just another reason why there should be less teams in div 2 and 3 and a purely Recreational Sunday league with no promotion and relegation....

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I disagree on the rec league idea,,,There will always no matter what be teams that fold.
Rec leagues have a reputation of even more teams folding. We played in a rec league for the past 5 years with our cat team and no shows were why we joined up in the FVSL.
Happened so oftin we started doing it on cold or rainy or holiday or football playoff tv days.
You cant punish a rec team.
Fine them and ,,they fold.

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not bitter at all impersonator, you must of misinterpreted my post.

Johnny there is nothing we would love to see either than LUFC finishing 1, 2.... as long as its Rangers followed by the nomads.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck with your arm housearrest from the sounds of things your team will need you next week.

Well thx there Antileno, but got some bad news........cracked bone in my forearm...just got the xrays back today. Doesn't hurt that much, so not too worried.

No cracked bone is gonna stop me from playing.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny there is nothing we would love to see either than LUFC finishing 1, 2.... as long as its Rangers followed by the nomads.

I don't know bout this..... guess we will just have to play our make up game then talk some smack.... too close to tell right now

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well thx there Antileno, but got some bad news........cracked bone in my forearm...just got the xrays back today. Doesn't hurt that much, so not too worried.

No cracked bone is gonna stop me from playing.

You are a true warrior their my friend. Maybe I ought to bring some bubble wrap and pad those posts up for Saturday night.

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like it's gonna be another cancelled game for the Nomads.....I see on the Surrey Parks site that Lionel Courchaine where we are to play Guildford is listed as closed. I am suprised the league has not tried to find another field since many of the other games have been changed to turf. But with snow forcasted again this weekend there may be no games at all..

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like it's gonna be another cancelled game for the Nomads.....I see on the Surrey Parks site that Lionel Courchaine where we are to play Guildford is listed as closed. I am suprised the league has not tried to find another field since many of the other games have been changed to turf. But with snow forcasted again this weekend there may be no games at all..

damn snow!!!!!! stay away!!!!!!!!:eek:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Nomads vs. Guilford FC - Postponed.

Someone ban grass fields from being home fields for winter soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0