Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions January & February 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions January 2009

Good Luck to all Div. 3 teams this weekend. Lets show Div. 2 we can hold our own.

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sad part about it is, his teammates didn't even attempt to step in and try to diffuse the outburst. Maybe he's threatened them too.

Well the presidents cup game for this weekend for Heat vs Gobind shows a 1-0 forefit win for Heat...wonder what happened?

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

After our game being abandoned on sun night,i guess they were set straight by the league. Go Cardinals!!

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Abby is going to get shite kicked by ACBC on wednesday night.
Come watch a blow out game

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm always up for a good game. having played agains't acbc last year in div 3, it will be a fun game to watch.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha sounds good.
we'll see out there, but be aware, it will be a lot different of a team than you played last year.

Surrey99

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

done and done. Magpies beat Whalley lastnight 5-3 ...

True Magpies beat Whalley. Surprised no one from the Magpies posted to tell how they won

First - Whalley played with 7 guys ( 1 goalie, 6 players) and lost by 2 goals???? give me a break if we had our full team PMO would not have made it past the 1st half - but that is Our fault - PMO got the win

Second - Ref called the game with 20 min to go - as snow and ice started to build up on the field.

Maybe the PMO Coach should post on here - who was yelling and at times about to cry as Whalley control the majority of the play in the 2nd half.

So - a win is a win and PMO got the win. However they know, we know - if we had a full squad they would have been destroyed.

Whalley - all players over 30 - PMO not a single guy in past 20!!

Cheers!

B+W ARMY

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

True Magpies beat Whalley. Surprised no one from the Magpies posted to tell how they won

First - Whalley played with 7 guys ( 1 goalie, 6 players) and lost by 2 goals???? give me a break if we had our full team PMO would not have made it past the 1st half - but that is Our fault - PMO got the win

Second - Ref called the game with 20 min to go - as snow and ice started to build up on the field.

Maybe the PMO Coach should post on here - who was yelling and at times about to cry as Whalley control the majority of the play in the 2nd half.

So - a win is a win and PMO got the win. However they know, we know - if we had a full squad they would have been destroyed.

Cheers!
your correct, the magpies coach WAS yelling. no ,I was screaming at my players. I was embarrased the way they played, It is a good thing Whalley did not have 9 players never mind 11. I was even flagging offsides against my players ,2 to 3 offside at a time. I do not know which magpie posted the result ,I do not want to know, but next time post it the way it was. Well done Whalley, it proves my theory " old age and trechery can beat youth any time" ps I hope your player who got the knock on the head is OK.

moodymag

Feb 4, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cheers!

Yeah i find it sad that for a cup game you guys get 7 players out. Not only that but the first guy from your team shows up 20 mins before kick off, and as others show up you guy stand in the parking lot with your fingers in your ass. So after you guys are done trying to convince the ref to call the game from the .1 mm of snow on the field we finally get underway 20 mins late, once the lights are figured out. Maybe next game you might wanna concider bring a soccer team.

Surrey99

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah i find it sad that for a cup game you guys get 7 players out. Not only that but the first guy from your team shows up 20 mins before kick off, and as others show up you guy stand in the parking lot with your fingers in your ass. So after you guys are done trying to convince the ref to call the game from the .1 mm of snow on the field we finally get underway 20 mins late, once the lights are figured out. Maybe next game you might wanna concider bring a soccer team.

Taking a lot of smack from a pathetic Div 3 team that will never make it past Div 3. Look at your team - regardless if the light turned on late, we had 7 guys. You pathetic bunch of twigs beat us by 2 goals!!!. Play us anytime with a full team and we will beat you soo bad you will crap your diapers you little pukes!

But again - like I said earlier - you guys won the game fair! - Congrats and good luck

Surrey99

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

your correct, the magpies coach WAS yelling. no ,I was screaming at my players. I was embarrased the way they played, It is a good thing Whalley did not have 9 players never mind 11. I was even flagging offsides against my players ,2 to 3 offside at a time. I do not know which magpie posted the result ,I do not want to know, but next time post it the way it was. Well done Whalley, it proves my theory " old age and trechery can beat youth any time" ps I hope your player who got the knock on the head is OK.

Thanks Coach - well said!

Like I said earlier - you guys won the game fair and square! - It was our team's fault for not having enough guys.

Good Luck in Cup play!

mmeh

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey SLurry99 if you got the same committment you got last Sunday you will find urself in div 3...have fun playing no more meaningful games gramps

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
so, slurry99
should we bother showing up to the game on sunday against you guys thats a make up or are you guys not gonna come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0