Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions January & February 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slurrey99, stop bragging about kicking div 3 teams asses with a full squad. Seriously, unless you guys signed 15 new players i've never seen, watching you guys play after us at North surrey, WTF are you bragging about. You have 1 decent forward and 10 old guys. The best was when you guys played GEU before us and watching one of GEU older, slower defenders go coast to coast on you guys. One should only talk smack when one can back it up.

Surrey99

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slurrey99, stop bragging about kicking div 3 teams asses with a full squad. Seriously, unless you guys signed 15 new players i've never seen, watching you guys play after us at North surrey, WTF are you bragging about. You have 1 decent forward and 10 old guys. The best was when you guys played GEU before us and watching one of GEU older, slower defenders go coast to coast on you guys. One should only talk smack when one can back it up.

Another litte boy speaking from div 3 - keep it up you moron! - do you guys in Div3 not know how to read - I actually gave them credit for the win.

you must have been talking about your own ass getting beat.

Surrey99

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
so, slurry99
should we bother showing up to the game on sunday against you guys thats a make up or are you guys not gonna come out?

That is for us to decide if we will show up or not. We really don't like running around in cold. !!

Yeah hopefully we will be there Masry - take it easy on us!

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is for us to decide if we will show up or not. We really don't like running around in cold. !!

Yeah hopefully we will be there Masry - take it easy on us!

hahah it wont be too easy for us. We will have played our cup game against Aldergrove at noon.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow, we actually have a make up game this weekend. will be a tuff one with sundowner having it's 30 year reunion party friday night. Hey Impersonator, you making the trip out this saturday? should be a good one. we haven't played you guys since the first game of the season. get a good game in, then watch the miners destroy the rovers right after us. KH, you playing this saturday?

new to fvsl

Sep 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any idea what happened to Gobind in Div 3b , looks like the league has give everyone who had makeup games against them a 1 - 0 victory

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowner 7-2 Sporting. NAP is full of fcuking retards. thankx for getting the light on in time. ref called 2 30 minute halfs. stopped game with 2 minutes left after sporting player blew out his knee.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford Shock should hang up their boots. 13-0 and 14-0 that's pathetic. Disband and go play tennis. In 18 years of playing soccer I have never experienced a double digit lose and if I ever did I would not come to the field anymore.

Good job Sentinel hope you saved some of those for next week I want to see a entertaining game. Nomads no matter the poor quality of team they played, it's a major boost for them.

Guildford Shock go home please.

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
we played with 8 guys to match their turn out.. good bunch of kids kept their heads up didnt give up

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
we played with 8 guys to match their turn out.. good bunch of kids kept their heads up didnt give up
in all fairness to the 'good bunch of kids' why wouldn't you guys just call the game after 7 or even 8 -0 .....i'm not saying stop scoring because in the end goal difference counts as well but you guys have the best goal differencial in the league (i think so but i'm pretty sure...) i dont know...you guys going for some sort of league record or something?

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
in all fairness to the 'good bunch of kids' why wouldn't you guys just call the game after 7 or even 8 -0 .....i'm not saying stop scoring because in the end goal difference counts as well but you guys have the best goal differencial in the league (i think so but i'm pretty sure...) i dont know...you guys going for some sort of league record or something?
Well if you want to know the whole story, we got to the park, not even wanting to play them seriously, they didnt have enough guys, they asked us to take the 1-0 win by forfiet and have a fun friendly game where we mix the teams up, we agreed. All was good, then they got this crazy idea they wanted to have a real game and play with 9 guys, so we obliged, for the first 10-15 we played real positions, potted 5 and then for the other 80 minutes of the game we all played out of position, goalie forward, defence forward and forwards go midfields and with me playing goal. So you can't really say we were runnning up the score when the guys that dont get the most playing time get to play and put a few in the net, including our goalie. We would have glady taken the 1-0 win to save them from getting discouraged..and start drinking earlier. we wanted to quit at half and go party @ the club, but they didnt want to and the ref also wouldnt allow it. So we finished the game pretty low key to tell you the truth just moving the ball around. Good thing about it is that we still did get to go party at the club, it was just later then we wanted..

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well if you want to know the whole story, we got to the park, not even wanting to play them seriously, they didnt have enough guys, they asked us to take the 1-0 win by forfiet and have a fun friendly game where we mix the teams up, we agreed. All was good, then they got this crazy idea they wanted to have a real game and play with 9 guys, so we obliged, for the first 10-15 we played real positions, potted 5 and then for the other 80 minutes of the game we all played out of position, goalie forward, defence forward and forwards go midfields and with me playing goal. So you can't really say we were runnning up the score when the guys that dont get the most playing time get to play and put a few in the net, including our goalie. We would have glady taken the 1-0 win to save them from getting discouraged..and start drinking earlier. we wanted to quit at half and go party @ the club, but they didnt want to and the ref also wouldnt allow it. So we finished the game pretty low key to tell you the truth just moving the ball around. Good thing about it is that we still did get to go party at the club, it was just later then we wanted..
wtf is wrong with those kids....maybe they just like to play 'win or lose its all about having fun'.....don't get too accustomed to walking over teams that easily you still have some cup games remaining against teams that are good. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0