Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions January & February 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowner FC 1-1 Arsenel. With nothing to play for, we pretty much did nothing all game. they had 1 goal mouth scramble, 1 goal. we miss 12 breakways. it was a tie, but it felt like a loss. I know me personaly on defence, did a bit a jogging, some kicks, some ball movement, then whistled the rest of the time. on to bradner, at ****ing 10am in bradner. i smell forfite.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowner FC 1-1 Arsenel. With nothing to play for, we pretty much did nothing all game. they had 1 goal mouth scramble, 1 goal. we miss 12 breakways. it was a tie, but it felt like a loss. I know me personaly on defence, did a bit a jogging, some kicks, some ball movement, then whistled the rest of the time. on to bradner, at ****ing 10am in bradner. i smell forfite.

I find this funny. You had something to play for with a win, because Impact lost you would have been within a couple of points and maybe promotion. But now you have nothing to play for with you tying the worst team in your division. OUCH.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey WC, this has been the story of our season. I will give arsenel credit, they ran hard and kept running all night. The only one on our team that was gunning for promotion was the coach. the team, didn't want it. this and probably next year are the transition years from old to new players on the club. 8 new players this year. including 2 preimer.
this year was a far improvment over years past in both standings, and play. next year should be even better. but like i said before, the team didn't want a promotion. we would get killed in div 2. not because we are not good enough, simply because i don't think we are ready as a team. however, this would be a moot point if our strikers could find the net. that was our # 1 problem all year. every game, including last night, we always seem to have at least 5-10 breakaways, on top of 5-10 sitters that we miss.
oh well, no point crying about now, but next year will be alot of fun on this team.

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
wtf is wrong with those kids....maybe they just like to play 'win or lose its all about having fun'.....don't get too accustomed to walking over teams that easily you still have some cup games remaining against teams that are good. good luck
we don't want to do that... we want to have competitive games...and we know the teams we will play are really good

Impactsweeps

Feb 22, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey WB, I thank the only ones still gunning for a promotion are the storm, our team has just stopped showing up and are making the dumbest coaching decisions

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
After last nights no show agaisn't the fcuking arsenel, i'm almost affraid to see what will happen next week agaisn't bradner. first time around we beat them 4-1, and that was also there last loss of the season. some 14 weeks ago. we were missing some key guys to, including me and my stopper. should be interesting. it just sucks to go all the way out to bradner to have some pints.

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
young guns what happend this weekend???

good question

no commitment, had 7 guys until 5 minutes before kickoff, played 2 guys who had just finished playing 90 minutes for the nomads. 3 of the guys who were playing were injured or sick, but its not acceptable we still had a lineup capable of a better result.

having said that we hit 7 posts, about 5 in the first half when it was close, after they scored the 3rd guys just stopped playing and it got chippy.

meaningless game for us since we are out of cup and have had 2nd place locked up for awhile, definitely showed in the commitment we had from guys, pretty pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0