Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
That about sums it up,,You guys kicked ass tonight,well for 15 important minutes. After that a great game where we in the second half dominated but no finnish at all. You have a super team,better than any in Div 3 and I would say you could play lower div 1.
Rematch for sure and I wish you guys good luck in the cup.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
For sure, We are going to have you guys out for a game over the break if you want. Other than a few hard(ish) tackles either way a good clean game.

Having Linesmen officially kicks ass. :D

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeh, he couldn't even get past me :eek: :wa:........well except for the one time he nutmeged me.

oh ya u like that?? i think u dropped your purse!:knvb: Man i wish i was 100%...mayb couldv done some damage to you guys...first 15 min we lost the game...figures i was on the sideline during the time...grrr killed me to watch couldnt do it anymore...oh well next time!!:D

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey..I just wanna say great game to the Nomads felt good to have played a good team again..well done from number #19 ACBC

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Us Nomads like playing ACBC, every game is a good one...In different variations, the Nomads core has played ACBC A twice and lost twice (Once badly) and have won twice in the two games against ACBC B (Although one I guess was a shootout after the ref lost the plot and abandoned)

Always some good goals, and always some hard tackles, but mostly entertaining flowing attacking soccer.

Again...Looking forward to hosting you guys at MAP over the break.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont know that our keeper touched the ball in the first half.

ACBC had the vast majority of possesion but only garnered one serious chance, which would have been easier to score than to miss.

Ya, I can't really remember doing too much in the first half, the second half didn't have anything really too tough either except for that crazy bullet shot that i tipped off the post that landed on the head of their guy inside the 6 and he put it over the bar.

Other than that, just routine stuff ;)

Juice_Newton

Nov 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why you jealous? I know its hard to witness **** sucking when you are not involved and everything, if you are lucky when we are done you will get a chance.

Sweet game, I wish J was out there a little more, hopefully that injury heals up in time for cup play. Admittedly I played a terrible game. I had just come from a dinner party and was half cut. I think the foul and penalty kick may have had more to do with my lack of equilibrium due to the booze than the shoulder that leaned into me...but I am happy to take penalty shots when I can get em. Turns out it is the only way that I can score. GHouse, thanks a ton for the field and refs.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortuately Ant, you're going to have to wait a few more weeks, game's off. I left a msg with Bo.

MAP is under 2" of snow and it;s snowng heavily...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0