Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

soccer_KF216

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya watched that poco game against the nomads and poco had alot more chances then said. But nomads had alot more. poco has some good players. that forward so great for a big guy. There defence is a soild bunch to # 2 i think east indian or fijian im not sure really takes control of that backline and the field. good smart player. totti what happened to him at the end of the game? did he play with u guys last year? hes a big part of your defence. One thing tho i poco does like to complain about EVERY CALL lol

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yea both forwards worked there butts off for 90min and it paid off!# 2 is east indian and no he did'int play with us last year but thank god he's with us now!! i think on the weekend there was 2teams complaining about the calls but whatever is over now.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They said on the news this morning that up to 5cm at the higher elevations...What does that mean? North van or Burnaby Lakes or...?

I'd imagine that BBY Lakes is at a higher elevation than the flats in the valley, but it also isn't Burnaby Mountain either is it?

I will call Ghouse later on today to see what the plan is impersonator.

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
They said on the news this morning that up to 5cm at the higher elevations...What does that mean? North van or Burnaby Lakes or...?

I'd imagine that BBY Lakes is at a higher elevation than the flats in the valley, but it also isn't Burnaby Mountain either is it?

I will call Ghouse later on today to see what the plan is impersonator.

You never know with the weather here! The other night I got about 6 inches of snow at my place in South Surrey.....took me a freakin hour to get from the crescent beach off-ramp off 99 to 152nd and King George. In Van and Burnaby they had hardly anything. They said this morning it could be like the other night where the snow is kept towards my area around the border.

If ya ask me a little snow falling during the game could add to what is going to be quite the battle.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should I answer that or give myself an out :rolleyes:

We're looking pretty good, 3 starters wont be there but we're good for numbers, assuming no one flakes because of the weather...

Hope you got nut warmers and mittens....looks like its going to be a cold wet night out there

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hope you got nut warmers and mittens....looks like its going to be a cold wet night out there

Turned out to be no rain at all - a beautiful clear 3c a great night for soccer.

But on to the point.

LUFC Nomads 3 - 0 ACBC

Nomads went up 1-0 in the first few minutes on a strike off the inside of the post. 2nd Goal was a penalty shot, put away by our winger who was the fouled (who lets the guy who gets fouled take the shot :confused:) 3rd was a free kick at center that was dropped on the head of our center midfielder at the top of the 18, it went straight up and dropped just inside the crossbar, unfortuantely the ACBC keeper is only about 5'9".

I dont know that our keeper touched the ball in the first half.

The 2nd half following injuries to our two starting center backs saw us move our striker to center back and turtle, ACBC had the vast majority of possesion but only garnered one serious chance, which would have been easier to score than to miss.

I'll leave it at that and see what the others have to say.

wow, did the beers ever taste sweet tonight! :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0