Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
sometimes, depends on the game..seemed like you guys were having a little trouble with it so it worked out well that game...you're keeper is very good, very few rebounds.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's get back at eh,WB? Are you ready for the brand new Hjorth Turf,Sunday night?

Looking forward to the usual local derby(the battle of Surrey)Always a good battle.

Hey,maybe we should advertise it on the TTP Homepage? We'll give the fans a break

and charge $1/Adults .50/child Proceeds going to the winning team(Should be a huge

gate) Good luck!!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Tigers 3 Chehalis 2

First half a total gongshow with one Chehalis moron losing his mind and full out kicking one of our guys in the head/face when he was down from a tackle then jumping on him and punching 3 hard blows to the side of his head??? Both teams jumped in right away to break things up. Our guy tried to play after but couldn't as he has concussion symptoms. Pretty sure the league will throw the book at this loser as the ref said he saw the whole incident.

I've played the game for over 30 years and this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Their fans were women and children of the players and unfortuately had to witness this.

Hats off to both teams as the second half was under control.

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats to bad girth, hopefully he's going to be okay.

chehalis is pretty chippy and definitely got under our skin when we played them, unfortunately it doesn't surprise me to hear what happened.

Titen

Oct 6, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats to bad girth, hopefully he's going to be okay.

chehalis is pretty chippy and definitely got under our skin when we played them, unfortunately it doesn't surprise me to hear what happened.

When the Titans played at Chehalis (with 7 players I might add) it was the women on the sidelines instigating...so my sentiments only to the children...

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sentinel 4-0 Langley
Langley showed up determined to put on a good show, but they were no match for the juggernaut that is Sentinel. Sentinel took quick control with two gorgeous goals before half. Once Langley touched the pitch at the 46th minute it was with heads hung low. Shout out to BRad with the free kick of the year. He cranked it top right corner past the wall and the goalie (Langley should be thankful they have him). At 30 yards out!!

rx8

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Rovers 0 - Gobind FC 7

it was all one sided lastnight. gobind FC's goalie even scored a goal. if gobind FC wasnt disqualifed for 4 games . div3B would look alot different. got young talented players that come out to play. last 2 games were upsetting due to injuries but look out for major upsets in the coming weeks

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heat 3 Sundowners 3.A classic battle of Surrey.Heated match at times with us taking a 2-1 lead at half,only to have the 'Downers strike for 2 ,to go up 3-2.A red card for us and we're down to 10,but that only inspires the old boys,as they create a couple of great chances only to be rewarded in the 75th minute on a beautifully placed shot in the bottom left corner.A great effort from the avg age 40.18yr old Heat footballers.WB,a good battle tonight,but we still hold the bragging rights! Go Heat Go!

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
BK7, sorry i couldn't hang around to share in the beer, some of us had indoor at 9pm to hussle of to. Good game like you said, much better than the first. Yes, bragging rights.
Until next time i suppose. On to KH and the miners. I hope miners know what 10am is.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
BK7, sorry i couldn't hang around to share in the beer, some of us had indoor at 9pm to hussle of to. Good game like you said, much better than the first. Yes, bragging rights.
Until next time i suppose. On to KH and the miners. I hope miners know what 10am is.

Yeah its what time they get home from a night out:rolleyes: we'll be lucky to have 11 out of the 36 signed:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0