Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions October 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowner FC 0-0 Storm. Both teams had chances to pull ahead in the first half. Second half was different story. The last 25 minutes was in storms end with everyone missing from everywere. Good to see storms keeper is okay after 50-50 ball that the keeper got the bad end of. On to bradner. Another game were we should have put 5-6 goals in.

i know, i know but its a long season, we'll get back into the win column next week....you should have looked at the competition before you made that bet, theres 3 or 4 reallly solid teams in 3c, its going to be a battle - even more so than last year being grouped with ACBC, athletica and surrey pegasus rangers

Did you even beat any of those sides last season?

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last season Sundowner lost to everyone except ACBC and Key west ford. Storm have added some good pieces in the middle, No # 5 is the go to guy. but there back line is still lacking and there forwards are shokingly old and slow. Aslo, there center defender likes to jump up in the play alot, we swiched to a 3-5-2 just to mess them up. it made a difference, second was all in there end. Good luck BK7, 5-0 and counting.

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you even beat any of those sides last season?

athletica was the only team to beat us last year,

tied acbc and rangers every game...this year we are significantly better and have made big improvements in all areas so its not really accurate to compare us to our stats from last season

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeh, that goal our guy scored was weird for sure but a nicely placed shot. It was a good clean game and I think you guys are very un-likely not to have a win yet.

Hey what number did you wear??? and what team was that watching the game they knew my name:confused:, I didn't know I had fans in Langley:rolleyes:

mike17

Mar 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Mike17 you guys win today??

**** no... it was 1-0 going into half..we didnt play that great in teh first half.. they were up 1-0..We came out in the second half strong i put one in like less then 10 minutes into the half..Then the ref took over...
our defensive guy slide hit the ball and it went back to the goalie and our keeper picked it up... then our keeper was like thats not a pass back blah blah blah.. next thing you know ref pulls out a red for our keeper..( at least shouldve been a yellow not nothing)... then travis is like wat the hell is that for and the refs liek dont talk to me.. and travis talks to our team and the ref turns around says stop talkign and hes liek im not talkign to u.. and the refs liek if ur talkign on the field to anyone then ur talking to me.. and travis was liek OK.. and bang yellow card...

then 10 minutes later they get a penalty shot... bad call.. the guy fell over his own feet( there team even said so) then travis is just standing there outside the 18 didnt say a word and the ref comes over and gives him his second yellow bang short 2 guys... they score on there penalty shot...
by then there was 20 minutes left but our team lackin subs was pissed off. cause the ref ****ed us... and even the other team said that it was a joke.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was a Monkey sighting in the GEU Titans - Sikh United game Saturday night.

Finally.:wa:

After 18 not-so-patient months, the Monkey was able to suit up. Unfortunately, the Titan's scouts mis-informed the club executive into thinking he could still run, hence his playing in the middle of the park. Yikes.:eek:

The Sikh's had some quality players, including a skilled, very fast man up front. He was the team's offence. Throw in some ridiculously good saves by the Sikh keeper (three eye poppers in the first half alone), and we came out on the short end of a 3-2 score.:(

Great to be back. Hopefully, these knees can hold out for a few more years.

FM

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach gets a call from the Storm,looking to change the game time sunday? Unfortunately we will be struggling for players as well(lots of turkey feasts).We'll see?

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach gets a call from the Storm,looking to change the game time sunday? Unfortunately we will be struggling for players as well(lots of turkey feasts).We'll see?

Not surprised the storm would try and do that :wa:. Not a good weekend for soccer with thanksgiving weekend. We're supposed to play Sunday night at 7pm.....I know I for one will be having the family thankgiving feast at that time I am sure many others will as well.

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey what number did you wear??? and what team was that watching the game they knew my name:confused:, I didn't know I had fans in Langley:rolleyes:

I was #16......and I am not sure those people were on the side...possibly Dewdney Celtic or something?....I throught they were cheering for you but then I thought I heard them cheer for us :confused: They were letting me know they didn't think it was cold enough for the adidas soccer gloves :eek:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny has nothing but time I'm surprised he doesnt do it ;)

I've shared my formulas with bench warmer, he can carry on the LUFC keener tradition.

I miss you all in div 3 too *tear*

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
its tough to want to do the power rankings when you lose your last game :(

i wont have time to do it this week, studying for midterms - i should be able to do it next week.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know about that.......Hector only played 20min last game and they still lost!! I say bring back the GEU Bulls!!!!!

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miners have to win sometime. Law of averages says so. There is no way a team nowadays can run the table in reverse. Even key west holycrapwesuck ford won a game last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0