Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions October 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scratch that. After watching the cloverdale fc team practice every thursday before we do, they will run the table in reverse. I keep that dream alive.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go Miners Go!!! Beat someone before we play you again!! I thought we might have a hiccup against the Irish Rovers.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miners should beat rovers. the rovers are a one man team. If you shut down acopoco or whatever his name is, it could be an ugly game. I'm rooting for ya KH.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miners should beat rovers. the rovers are a one man team. If you shut down acopoco or whatever his name is, it could be an ugly game. I'm rooting for ya KH.

What number does he wear? what postion is he? center mid? if so I'll make his life hell:rolleyes:

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plays up front.Quite a talented lad.Can't miss him.WB is right,he's a one man gang.How did he get tangled up with that crew?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh dear, Jar Jar binks has two brothers? I don't even know who we play this weekend. just another team from Surrey.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Pacific 2-1 over Mission Vipers today, not our best game by far.... but well take the points.The Ref was all around shite for both teams today,HE should not be allowed to ref men's soccer!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
MIners 7 Some Team from Surrey 0

Great day for soccer, a little hot for October but good. the team we played didn't have much of anything we should have had about six more goals today.good clean game from both teams. even though we got a few yellows, it was clean.

Big Mama

Sep 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowner 4 Bradner 1

Was a well fought game on both sides. Congratulations minors, glad to get the monkey off the back?

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy crap, I go away for a weekend and the miners win one. well done kh, obviously no trouble handling ronaldhino. Well done sundower. And the heat did how? bke7?

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-0 Storm victory.I just got the update(i wasn't there to witness it).We were due for a loss as our soccer hasn't been up to par the last couple of weeks.We'll get the loss out of our systems,and get after the Redshirts next weekend.Well done KH!! and WB!!(scouting report on the Redshirts?)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah there #11 was good but nothing to write home about. and #9 wasn't bad for Div3 but they really sucked they must have been missing some of there better players. cheers Bk7 WB thanks for the support. have a great Thanksgiving guys.

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like a 1-0 Forefit victory for us LUFC Sporting over Gobind. I wasn't there as I was scarfing down Turkey with the family as were a few others....looks like Gobind had a few more of those than us and had to forefit. On to the Rovers next weekend and trying to get to 5 and 2

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like a 1-0 Forefit victory for us LUFC Sporting over Gobind. I wasn't there as I was scarfing down Turkey with the family as were a few others....looks like Gobind had a few more of those than us and had to forefit. On to the Rovers next weekend and trying to get to 5 and 2

Yeah that's brutal when the home team forfeits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0