Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miners all the way with the presidents cup. Best team by far. Should replace their premier team.

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
well done this week nomads!!! showing why you guys are the group favorites with a big 6-1 win!

What are you, like a Nomads groupie? I know Poco Pathetic has won like 1 game the past 2 years and you want to experience what it’s like to be a part of a winning team, but I mean this is just getting sad

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you, like a Nomads groupie? I know Poco Pathetic has won like 1 game the past 2 years and you want to experience what it’s like to be a part of a winning team, but I mean this is just getting sad

haha thanks raj, that means alot comeing from the best keeper in div 3

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm pretty sure totti10 scored on furious from about 35 yards out last year

...who's pathetic now?

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm pretty sure totti10 scored on furious from about 35 yards out last year

...who's pathetic now?

That would be quite the feat considering the only time I remember playing you guys last year, we won 2 nil at gates.

Good ploy though to try and get totti’s confidence up by conjuring up memories of goals he didn’t actually score. With that sort of outside the box thinking you guys might actually hit double digits in goals for this season.

Speaking of your pop-gun offence, I managed score an excellent deal at Canadian Tire on a lawn chair and a “beer butler” which will come in handy in saving me from 90 mins. of boredom when we play you guys (next month I believe).

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would be quite the feat considering the only time I remember playing you guys last year, we won 2 nil at gates.

Good ploy though to try and get totti’s confidence up by conjuring up memories of goals he didn’t actually score. With that sort of outside the box thinking you guys might actually hit double digits in goals for this season.

Speaking of your pop-gun offence, I managed score an excellent deal at Canadian Tire on a lawn chair and a “beer butler” which will come in handy in saving me from 90 mins. of boredom when we play you guys (next month I believe).
yup keep talking, thats why the rams don't want you no more!! no need to answer back its because nobody likes KH

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
are we gonna get a match of the week pool for this weekend or what?

oh, and i vote that nomads games aren't allowed because it looks like they're going to win every game by 5 goals!

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
are we gonna get a match of the week pool for this weekend or what?

oh, and i vote that nomads games aren't allowed because it looks like they're going to win every game by 5 goals!

You can make it yourself...ya know.

And flatery might jsut get you a reprieve in week 3 :cool:

Ryan Cannavor for the coveted Div 3 Golden Boot? Did anyone one the miners score a few, or did they all get on the scoreboard?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can make it yourself...ya know.

And flatery might jsut get you a reprieve in week 3 :cool:

Ryan Cannavor for the coveted Div 3 Golden Boot? Did anyone one the miners score a few, or did they all get on the scoreboard?

There was a hat-trick

Kjohnsob say hi to Jason Ufnal for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0