Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
are we gonna get a match of the week pool for this weekend or what?

oh, and i vote that nomads games aren't allowed because it looks like they're going to win every game by 5 goals!

i think the game of the week in 3a is Guildford utd vs North Delta hawks, anyone else think of one?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Franchise, Jay plays for ACBC, not us...he used to play with us a while back, and just suited up for a half with us this summer once...

He reads the forums daily though...so he has seen the hi...he needs to sign up.

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Athletica 3-2 over Surrey Heat.We started great grabbing a 2 nil lead at half only to succumb to the young legs of Langley.A good mid and front runners,but their defense was a little disorganized(maybe 1st game jitters).Look out for this team in 3b.Some fast skillful players.Bring on the Storm next week,it's time to rebound!!!!

You should have no problems rolling over the Storm.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got back from the game

Nomads 8 - Port Moody 3

Pretty much dominated the whole game, scored could have been much more if we didn't miss about 6 or 7 chances within the 6 yard box that we rifled over the bar.

Moody's goals were weak and two came at the end after we had switched around our defence. One own goal, one boucing around landed right on the foot of their player, and one was a chip in goal after I made the initial stop on a partial breakaway.

Nomads are looking pretty good offensively but we really need to tighten up defensively, as it can hurt us in closer games.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Us Nomads are definatley going to need to make adjustments for the cup games, It is looking more and more like we can outscore our mistakes, but we won't be able to do that against stronger competition...

You played great though today HA, the three against you could have nothing about. A few really nice stops for sure.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thx johnny, better stuff yet to come. Was a little under the weather and pulled my thigh early in the game on a pass back, so hopefully I can showcase my stuff a little better in the next tilt and get our first shutout

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
oopps posted this in the div 2 thread...

GEU Miners 2 - LUFC Young Guns 2

Clearly the result from last week was a bit of an anomoly eh lil' Timmy?

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
3A Poco Pacific SFC Stars 2-1 3 Gates Turf Sat 4pm

WTF?!?! way to go totti & raul...they're not a half bad team, that's more than revenge for my tournament.

Do share...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0