Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - September '05

Who will be in first place at the end of the month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That will be difficult to run theRob over unless Simmonds plans on running at our bench.
I'm slated for 20-25 of garbage time so you never know I suppose.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Settle down. Everyone has there role to play on a team.
Some it's 90, some it's 25. Others it's team asshole.

Whatever.
:)

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild , please don't make me bring up memories of Penticton. You must still have nightmares of my quarter tonne frame gliding past you with the ball while you struggled to remove that hook from your mouth.

I'll teach you that move some day.

~Jinky, strength, conditioning and piss-taking coach at large.

Attachments

• Kurty-Coaching.gif
    Kurty-Coaching.gif
    22.5 KB · Views: 56

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I thought Moe, and Leo were easily the best players on the park. :

Make up your mind, bullshize! If Leo played right wing and Moe played left wing, how did we miss Keegans speed, if as you said Leo and Moe were the best players on the pitch? No bloody wonder nobody listens to you :( For the record i'm not sensitive i just hate it when you see someones lips smakin and they just don't make any sense.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of assholes, I'm coming over to your torture chamber today so you can have the pleasure of separating $35.00 from me, then twisting me into a pretzel, and jumping on my hip to crack my back.

Fcuking witch doctor, I tell you.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy said:
Make up your mind, bullshize! If Leo played right wing and Moe played left wing, how did we miss Keegans speed, if as you said Leo and Moe were the best players on the pitch? No bloody wonder nobody listens to you :( For the record i'm not sensitive i just hate it when you see someones lips smakin and they just don't make any sense.

My apologies I thought Moe was playing up front. Jesus christ it's take the piss do you need a personal apology. I live in white rock so I can come right to your door asap. Fukcing Nation..box of wet naps in every kit.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I am going to put up 2 free ones out of the cooler for the first GEU player to kick Roberts, I mean WhiteShoes. I tried to stop him this afternoon, but he did the unspeakable, he bought a brand new pair of WHITE Nike boots. You can't miss him, take my word, so kick the shitt out of him tonight.

hos

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Well, I am going to put up 2 free ones out of the cooler for the first GEU player to kick Roberts, I mean WhiteShoes.
hos
Done! I will kick him as he's in full sprint hoping to scuff up those white boots with Albion mud. I will then run by the sideline and push over the players bench knocking TheRob on his ass which will already be sore from sitting close to 90 minutes. I will then proceed to blast a ball dead center of the net which will be far to tuff for hands of stones to handle as I've heard he's old and has problems with his cordination at times. :D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
Done! I will kick him as he's in full sprint hoping to scuff up those white boots with Albion mud. I will then run by the sideline and push over the players bench knocking TheRob on his ass which will already be sore from sitting close to 90 minutes. I will then proceed to blast a ball dead center of the net which will be far to tuff for hands of stones to handle as I've heard he's old and has problems with his cordination at times. :D

right :rolleyes: roberts and full sprint havent been used together since Jinky offered free Crispy Cremes.

Didnt realize HOS got the nod after being SOOOOO out of position on Moe's goal tuesday night.

hoping to play well tonight.
Z

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He was playing the cross. That's what he says anyway.

I won't be on the bench Girth. I'll be doing a 90 minute warmup. I feel "in" the game that way and I'm ready to go incase I get the call.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
You have always been so jealous of my German good looks. You aren't the first. Won't be the last.
German......good looks :confused: :eek: :confused: two words I never thought I would see together :rolleyes:

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Crusaders 1 SFC Rangers 3....

tough game for the crusades. played decent but had a few too many mental errors. For a team thats been together for one league game now i think they'll suprise a lot of people...

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3 - 1 GEUUU

We looked good at times and freaking horrible at others. Halvy with two for us and Fil with the other. Simmonds, their only threat really, with the lone GEU goal. They will compete this year, but I wonder about their goalkeeping. Should have our last two easy.

Not a great start for us, but a win's a win.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our young keeper will bounce back as TheRob said two he definately wants back. Not a bad game from our point though as the game was fairly even in the middle of the park. Rangers with way more experience when they had the ball in our end giving our guys some trouble at times. Up front for us was Simmonds and only Simmonds? We will need other options or we could be in trouble. Both teams looking like it's the start of the year shaking off some rust. Man I'm tired that 3 minutes I got was aggresive.

alphlex

Apr 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was the first to admit that i had a crappy game, i kow i can play better. First game at div 1 and i was playing it like it was still U21, just wait till next time. AS for up front i have a friend who would definately do well up there and take aways from girths 5 min

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As theRob said, a win is a win. Not a great match, guys are out o shape and it showed. Some good things by both teams, but our experience showed. Give your fast kid credit on the back otherwise the score could have been a lot worse........he slowed and stopped at least 5 breakaway chances that I can recall. Young team, may catch some teams by surprise. FOr us, we need to build and will when we get our full lineup.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
alphlex said:
I was the first to admit that i had a crappy game, i kow i can play better. First game at div 1 and i was playing it like it was still U21, just wait till next time. AS for up front i have a friend who would definately do well up there and take aways from girths 5 min

At least you can admit it. :eek:
And quite frankly, you couldnt have played any worse.

GEU had a couple of fast people that because of their speed looked like players.
All in all...not much build up, and other than pressuring our backline well that created their lonegoal...not much else out there.

Then again, they can only get better...as will we.

I think our timing of runs needs more attention rather than our actual fitness does.
The first half was mince....it looked like a div 3 game out there.

After sticking a few people, I got into the game and ended with three megs. Not bad for the first game.

Telling it like it is, or stirring the pot a little....

Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0