Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL Division 3 Pre-Season Ramblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right, but like you say, Langley for instance has Chaos, Rangers, Knights(Krankd), and Nomads in division 3 this year.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right, but like you say, Langley for instance has Chaos, Rangers, Knights(Krankd), and Nomads in division 3 this year.

Well you can't go and create a 4th Division just to please us, obviously in some instances there will be multiple teams per club in any given division.

I actually missed a team, the Langley teams are as follows.

LUFC Young Guns (Formerly Chaos)
LUFC Rangers
LUFC Knights (Formerly Krank'd)
LUFC Nomads (New Team from Burnaby League I believe)
LUFC Athletica (New Team).

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont worry we wont be div 3 next year :D

For one I am not worried, and for two..pretty much every team says that.

There is ALWAYS a couple pretty reasonable teams in each group of D3....

Good Luck however, Langley needs some more Division two teams, and we'd love to be able to draw on players when we need them..... gotta love a club system if it works.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bahh...You miners still have two Vanderbeek boys, but we got Lucas ;) , you get Greg and Byron. Lucas moved back to Surrey and has signed with us.

Those 'Beek boys are speed demons, but Lucas is the fastest of them all.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing final as of yet, I think the problem is getting another team to mirror us when we play away...
I would assume along with the rest of LUFC that we will be at LSS although Langley did just complete Willoghby Park (Mountain Senior Secondary) with a turf field.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know when the groups will be published for all of our eyes to see? Like Suburbanator says, there always is a good few new teams to Div 3 and I would like to see where they all fall...

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
what poco guys did they get?

Don't know them that well..some guys that played with Fury? or something at one point. A couple of brothers and a cousin?

Sorry, I don't follow it that closely but I remember some of them from last season when they tried out in Langley.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So we finally got a few games in to wind up for the new season...Most(We added a few obviously) of our roster, save a few of our studs that were unable to make it...(hence the added guys) played pretty well in the ACBC tourney...Really lloking forward to the season...

you must have been missing guys Totti_10...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0