Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Division 3] Results & Banter - September '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please post all banter and results here for div 3.

Any news on the schedule getting posted anytime soon?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi all, new to TTP and this division, wondering who the teams are that will compete for top spot, who aren't, any info on them. Seems like a quiet thread so far as compared to the other divisions.

Also, how do you select an avatar? It doesn't let me change mine from nothing.

Cheers

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
Also, how do you select an avatar? It doesn't let me change mine from nothing.

You need to be a premium member in order to have an avatar...buy a yearly subscription and such. Only when you're a 'better bastard' may you have an avatar. :D

~Shaven

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bradner 3 - Peace Arch 2

You could tell it was the first game of the season as there was a lot of bad touches. Both teams fought hard but it came down to a 10 minute span in the second half when Bradner got 2 quick goals. Peace Arch pretty much had the run of play from there but couldn't manage to finish anything. Looking forward to the rematch when both teams should be in good form.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And on a sad note the newly formed GEU Bulls got spanked 10-1??? well 9-1 at least maybe uh I don't know.....yeah so sad

pedro_sanchez

Sep 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The SFC Bullets came on top 4-3 Over a good young Abbotsford team this weekend. It was tough to get the whole team out as our whole back line had prior commitments as Cloverdale wrestling was also on Saturday night and our sweeper was in the main event taking on Bad News Brown in a loser leave town match.... But we have some nice new additions that picked up the slack headlined by our new D-man from South Africa....no no not Kamala. Who Got two Beauties off free kicks. And "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan in the Midfield will fill the boots well from the recently departed Junk Yard Dog. Thats all from the Bullets camp, and best of luck to all teams next week.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
Is this thread always so quiet throughout the year or do we ever get some people talking?

With NDFC in div1 and NDNBU in div 2... yes it will be quieter on this thread.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
pedro_sanchez said:
It'll pick up next year when NDNBU is back in Div 3 and they can tell us how great they are once again!!
check the stats sansone, we tore that league up last year. if you want to wear the black and white so bad there's other ways of getting my attention uncle rico!!!!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
See, that's the kind of stuff I was expecting to hear but everyone's so quiet that it takes another division to get things going. If I knew anything about any teams I'd try and get something going too.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
See, that's the kind of stuff I was expecting to hear but everyone's so quiet that it takes another division to get things going. If I knew anything about any teams I'd try and get something going too.
heres a tip sylvestor.........the bullets peg needle holes in soccer balls prior to, during, and after each match.........they call it braining rather than training :eek: !!!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will use that info wisely, they're in B and I'm in A, but who knows when our paths may cross and that could become the key in what would be a most satisfying win.
Thanks

pedro_sanchez

Sep 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
heres a tip sylvestor.........the bullets peg needle holes in soccer balls prior to, during, and after each match.........they call it braining rather than training :eek: !!!

Was that a piss take...they call it braining rather than training? :confused: You sure did rip up that leauge last year...but you didn't beat the Bullets. You had a crack at us in the 7 a side if I recall we won the match and you were sporting a pair of crutches after the game. :wa: And then whined about it for the following 5 months.
What the hell are you taking the piss out of anyone for.....you had Rick's nuts on your face!!!! Go back to the Div 2 forum...see you in about 10 months on the pitch in Div 3 amigo!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
pedro_sanchez said:
Was that a piss take...they call it braining rather than training? :confused
:
i can see how any male on your team wouldn't understand what getting brain is..... here's a hint...peanut butter your cack and call your dog. its the closest any of you'll ever get!!
You sure did rip up that leauge last year...but you didn't beat the Bullets. You had a crack at us in the 7 a side if I recall we won the match and you were sporting a pair of crutches after the game. :wa: And then whined about it for the following 5 months.
thats pretty funny to you eh!! i'm sure i know your alias pedro so answer me this..... you're the guy, that when i was on crutches after that ridiculouse cheap shot, cowered away like a little bitch from me at the pub when i stepped up.....right???
What the hell are you taking the piss out of anyone for.....you had Rick's nuts on your face!!!!

better that for a quick pic, than his Little Richard scrubbing my tastebuds for 4 years(brain)....does his wife mind that she can't play too?
Go back to the Div 2 forum...see you in about 10 months on the pitch in Div 3 amigo

the only pitch you ever see is that coed slow pitch ball you g[pl]ay and you won't find me there!!!
your cut!!!!! death by zoomba for the whole lot of ya!!

jaco

Jun 27, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
Wow, it's starting to get heated, now if we could only add more teams to the fire it could get interesting

Can someone translate some of this $hit for me, how did Little Richard get into this all???...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0