Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Division 3] Results & Banter - September '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedro_sanchez

Sep 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italian Stallion, I've looked over the teams in div 3A, and the only team we have a tough time against that I can recall is the LUFC Rangers. I think they were pretty fast that I can remember.
Also Poco Pacific...these guys got 5 points & 1 win last year. And the beat Ardergrove 7-0!!! They must have a totally different team. Might be a team to keep your eyes on.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
nothing wrong with being confident at all, but a little tip......if 21 isn't your age, then its your jersey number. and to come on here and proclaim that you are the star of the team who has a nagging ankle injury....well........put two and two together.
good luck this weekend

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
not age or a number actually, don't really know why I use it. I also forgot to use the winky face to show sarcasm, but the injury is unfortunately true. But seeing as though it's only a few people posting on here I don't think that information would fall into the wrong hands, unless you're secretly playing for them

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
just cause they don't post doesn't mean they don't read.
and i don't even play in this div, just like to stir any pot i can.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
my mistake all mighty moderator.......oh no, sorry its yours!!! check what thread this is dipshite ;) .

walls, walls, walls...do you actually have the ability to read, or do you just see words and guess at what they might mean?? :confused: Apparently your Grade 12 English level is not enough to help you actually understand what I wrote in my post...have you breathed in too much exhaust at work, perhaps?

Read it again bro, and this time try and understand what is written there.

So, again...who's the dipshite? :rolleyes:

:D
~Shaven

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
pedro_sanchez said:
Are you the same clown who takes the piss out of Div 1 players for coming to the Div 2 forum? Or is that shaven who's also posted here in the Div 3 forum. Why don't you hypocrites go back to your prestigious Div 2 forum and talk about how you all plan top play pro after polishing you skills in Div 2 in the FVSL.

Firstly, I am the Div. 2 moderator. Secondly, I play in Div. 1. And thirdly, I've played in Div. 3, Div. 2 and now Div. 1 in the last three seasons, in that order, so I believe that entitles me to post in all three forums. Oh, and one more thing...take it from someone who knows...get your info straight on TTP before you decide to take a shot or two of your own. Otherwise, you're the one who will end up being pissed upon many, many times over. Just a little piece of advice. ;)

~Shaven

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Firstly, I am the Div. 2 moderator. Secondly, I play in Div. 1. And thirdly, I've played in Div. 3, Div. 2 and now Div. 1 in the last three seasons, in that order, so I believe that entitles me to post in all three forums.

~Shaven

Show off! :)

You must have an impressive trophy case.

pedro the only reason they post in your division is because guys like shaven want to feel important. Otherwise they would just post in their respective forums. If you play in div 1 why are you moderator for div 2 shaven? :eek:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
pedro_sanchez said:
Are you the same clown who takes the piss out of Div 1 players for coming to the Div 2 forum? Or is that shaven who's also posted here in the Div 3 forum. Why don't you hypocrites go back to your prestigious Div 2 forum and talk about how you all plan top play pro after polishing you skills in Div 2 in the FVSL.
I don't take the piss out of DIv1 players sorry pedro the Hulkster wants his hearing aid back

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
robj said:
Show off! :)

You must have an impressive trophy case.

Otherwise they would just post in their respective forums. If you play in div 1 why are you moderator for div 2 shaven? :eek:

Why yes, it is very impressive... ;)

I am the mod for Div. 2 because, as I said in my last post, I played there last season, and stayed on here on TTP as the Div. 2 moderator because of that.

~Shaven

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
pedro_sanchez said:
listen dick i hate to come all the way down here to the basement but you gotta learn something...you have posted 7 times already and yet your already starting to take shots at sh*t that you have no idea about..my suggestion is to shut your fu*king mouth and learn before you make an ass of yourself...oh sh*t to late...but dont try to be a smart ass as you have no respect or credit on this website bud...go hang out with napoleon ya fag....shaven can do as he pleases guy "so fu*k you and your weak ass crew"out

pedro_sanchez

Sep 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
listen dick i hate to come all the way down here to the basement but you gotta learn something...you have posted 7 times already and yet your already starting to take shots at sh*t that you have no idea about..my suggestion is to shut your fu*king mouth and learn before you make an ass of yourself...oh sh*t to late...but dont try to be a smart ass as you have no respect or credit on this website bud...go hang out with napoleon ya fag....shaven can do as he pleases guy "so fu*k you and your weak ass crew"out

Dopeashell: Hey Jim, thanks for the vine...first time long time. First of all I want to talk about.....blah blah blah...Out!!!

Jim: Rack Him!!!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
...and then the Arsenal tore you a new hole on your first weekend in Div. 2. wallsie, you're my ND bro man but really now...win a game or two in Div. 2 "before you come in here" and talk all this hollow smack. Show you belong there, then if you wish to condescend the floor is yours. Until then...shhhhhhhhhh.

Shaven
so where am i :confused: :confused: and who said i have grade 12 ;)

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
walls, walls, walls...do you actually have the ability to read, or do you just see words and guess at what they might mean?? :confused: Apparently your Grade 12 English level is not enough to help you actually understand what I wrote in my post...have you breathed in too much exhaust at work, perhaps?

Read it again bro, and this time try and understand what is written there.

So, again...who's the dipshite? :rolleyes:

:D
~Shaven
i think you meant......perhaps you have breathed in too much exhaust at work. OR....did you breath in too much exhaust at work??? OR.....there is a slight possibility that i have been sucking on the tail end of pipes producing unhealthy emissions so long that i figure i've got a chance at slandering someone elses english, when the fact of the matter is i'm still running my fingers over 12 inch felt letter and repeating, "sit sam sit.......sam sits."
.........perhaps ;) .

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coquitlam City 3 - Peace Arch 0

As always, score didn't dictate the match. It was back and forth and for some reason we just cannot finish to save our lives. 2 partial breakaways and I pass it straight to the keeper, yippee. Coquitlam were solid guys on the pitch, even though it got a bit chippy at times.

Off the pitch they have a lack of respect for the field they play on. Come on guys, don't leave your garbage all over the sidelines, didn't your mom teach you anything? You're big boys, pick up after yourselves.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
good results today for the two GEU Div 3 teams with the miners winning at home in a scrappy game against the Bullets, I do have to say Surrey Bullets new uniforms are God fcuking awful neon green??? anyway and the New boys the GEU Bulls won there first ever game after last weeks fcuk up they won 2-0 solid game by the big Scot's men in net well done both teams

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well he is a team mate right :rolleyes: even if he is a jock :D at least he's not a Cetic supporter :eek: and it could be worse he could be German :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0