Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Division 3] Results & Banter - September '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedro_sanchez

Sep 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As Kevin already posted GEU Miners 4 Bullets 3. We just flat out got outworked by GEU. Our keeper went down early in the 2nd half, and we already had a short bench so that didn't help. We had 2 goals called back, but I wouldn't really argue with the calls. We went through 3 flats to drown our sorrows afterwards. Surrey Heat is next for us so hopefully a better effort on Saturday night.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pedro you guys didn't look like last years team....well the chippy stuff was the same :eek: but you guys looked faster last year the Miners couldn't believe you guys finished Second last year :rolleyes: you guys will destroy the Heat the old cop team from last year :p

pedro_sanchez

Sep 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Pedro you guys didn't look like last years team....well the chippy stuff was the same :eek: but you guys looked faster last year the Miners couldn't believe you guys finished Second last year :rolleyes: you guys will destroy the Heat the old cop team from last year :p[/QUOTE

Yeah, we're missing a couple of guys from last years squad, but I think we just flat out played like shite. Thanks for the complement on the new jerseys, we think they look great too ;) At least we'll never have to use our alternate kit due to jersey conflicts.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perdo

I'll take full blame for the shocking effort against the Miners!!
#1 keeps went down, and I volunteered to go in the pipes!! BAD decision, only time I touched the ball was picking it out of the net!!
Seen better hands on a clock!!! Anyhow sure we'll have a much better effort against the Heat. Lots of new faces on the team so it'll take time to click. One plus on the day was watching the lovely sun set over New Hammond while sucking back ice cold Pacific Pils. Funny didn't see too many GEU boys around?? AWWW right it was Sunday night, sheep gotta be back in the barn by 7 bells.
Now thats not cool !!!!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
STASHER said:
Perdo

I'll take full blame for the shocking effort against the Miners!!
#1 keeps went down, and I volunteered to go in the pipes!! BAD decision, only time I touched the ball was picking it out of the net!!
Seen better hands on a clock!!! Anyhow sure we'll have a much better effort against the Heat. Lots of new faces on the team so it'll take time to click. One plus on the day was watching the lovely sun set over New Hammond while sucking back ice cold Pacific Pils. Funny didn't see too many GEU boys around?? AWWW right it was Sunday night, sheep gotta be back in the barn by 7 bells.
Now thats not cool !!!!

Oh that was a good one :rolleyes: never heard it before :eek: next

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
pedro_sanchez said:
Hey jackass, stick to your own thread :D ...Piss off and go back to your Div 2 forum ;) And never post on the Div 1 forum either.

Nah since i played in DIv3 last year I'll post here and since I play Div2 I'll post there, pedro I have nothing against you, but when you come on here and brag about taking a guy out from behind thtas chicken shite bush league, pedro you guys could be a great team if you want to some advise PLAY soccer, this is called take the piss for a reason go back to the home page a read what TTP means ok sunshine :D

pedro_sanchez

Sep 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Nah since i played in DIv3 last year I'll post here and since I play Div2 I'll post there, pedro I have nothing against you, but when you come on here and brag about taking a guy out from behind thtas chicken shite bush league, pedro you guys could be a great team if you want to some advise PLAY soccer, this is called take the piss for a reason go back to the home page a read what TTP means ok sunshine :D

I'm not bragging about anyone getting taken out. You took that the wrong way...a whole other can of worms that's not worth opening up anymore.
Go ahead keep posting here...at least someone is :) And since I played Div 2 for 4 of the last 5 years....I'll post there if I see fit. Once agian we appriciate the support with the new Bullets Jerseys. I'll check with the coach if we can get you a personalized "Hector" Bullets Jersey. You can wear it out to Rooster's with your cowboy boots for $2 Corona night and pick up some Senioritas. :)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
pedro_sanchez said:
I'm not bragging about anyone getting taken out. You took that the wrong way...a whole other can of worms that's not worth opening up anymore.
Go ahead keep posting here...at least someone is :) And since I played Div 2 for 4 of the last 5 years....I'll post there if I see fit. Once agian we appriciate the support with the new Bullets Jerseys. I'll check with the coach if we can get you a personalized "Hector" Bullets Jersey. You can wear it out to Rooster's with your cowboy boots for $2 Corona night and pick up some Senioritas. :)

Ok Pedro my bad I shouldn't tell anyone where to post but I'll pass on the Bullets jersey I have enough toilet paper for now :D and O would be caught Dead in that wank couisn ****ing bar roosters with all the wanna be bikers and red necks :rolleyes: been there three times in my life and that is three times to many :eek: I Fcuking hate and I mean HATE counrty music fcuking wank!!!!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch 2 - Micron United 2

Game was very one sided, Micron only had 2 maybe 3 shots, unfortunately for us they both went in. I don't think I 've played in a game that had as many shots as we did (50+, not even kidding) and not score. When we actually hit the net, the keeper came up huge, wasn't bad for a back-up. Micron held up very well for not having any subs and then having a player sent off (what was he thinking?) in the last 10. Really can't wait for next week to get our final 2 signings on the field and get our first win.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
pedro_sanchez said:
...... You can wear it out to Rooster's with your cowboy boots for $2 Corona night and pick up some Senioritas. :)
.....better than poncho and lefty's with your EXCO boots for five dollar GHB hits and margaritaville hookers :D !!!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
pedro_sanchez said:
Hey jackass, stick to your own thread :D ...Piss off and go back to your Div 2 forum ;) And never post on the Div 1 forum either.

your classic man sitting in the bottom leagues tell others what they can or cant do on here....eat a d*ck man you've been here for like a month and every post had been brutal...your in div 3 and your team sucks so shut the f*ck up...oh yea on a side note you got lashed up hard by Walls....poncho and leftys.....exco gear..where does he get it from.....out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0