Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Master Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Way too fricken hot but the good guys pulled it out and have now clinched one of the 4 provincial berth spots."

Funny, Langley were saying the same thing about their tie last night.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard SFC Temple Utd 6-0 Poco Bohemians FC. I was told that Morris started in net and then came out and netted 4 in 27 minutes. Imagine how much of a threat he could be if he was actually in shape.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes
6-0 ref was shocking ,not a 6-0 game ,but that saying it is what it is.morris scored 4 cause we were gassed!he also said to me when he gets back n shape he is going back to peg open
Btw he scored a ripper 23 yards out a screaming dipper

Sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ps:we missed Rosie & sully & taco..........
my 3 left feet

disease dick you just might get the call:torture:

sid

Hello

Dec 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes
6-0 ref was shocking ,not a 6-0 game ,but that saying it is what it is.morris scored 4 cause we were gassed!he also said to me when he gets back n shape he is going back to peg open
Btw he scored a ripper 23 yards out a screaming dipper

Sid

Yes SID your team looked like they had bad gas and since Morris is a dedicated cival servant he has not intention of ever being back in shape. Hence, he is has no intentions of playing anywhere else.

Carry on..........

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Morris said the exact same thing to me that once he's in shape, he's going to Peg..........

Carry on.....

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes SID your team looked like they had bad gas and since Morris is a dedicated cival servant he has not intention of ever being back in shape. Hence, he is has no intentions of playing anywhere else.

Carry on..........
It must of been the prawn pakora & butter chicken we had for our lunch that day
& yes Morris told TK the same story over breakfast sat morning with me ,too bad if you make provincials he cant play !!

Carry on son

Sidvinder

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
too bad if you make provincials he cant play !!

Carry on son

Sidvinder

Good thing you guys don't have to worry about eligble players eh sid.

Thanks for the invite sid but I find master soccer without dude just isn't worth playing anymore, so for now I am a spectator. Let me know if you get a team together I may come out and watch.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good thing you guys don't have to worry about eligble players eh sid.

Thanks for the invite sid but I find master soccer without dude just isn't worth playing anymore, so for now I am a spectator. Let me know if you get a team together I may come out and watch.
Fuk me .... Here I am getting my hopes up ,to have u refuse the invite .....team orgy at your house next Saturday ....! You can come watch if u like

Sid

Ps 22 says hi

Carry on

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've been going back and forth for a few years now sid and for the first time I have to say well played. It's probably best you stop now before you ruin it.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've been going back and forth for a few years now sid and for the first time I have to say well played. It's probably best you stop now before you ruin it.
Seriously come watch

Faraguna leading the train ,taco sloppy seconds

Sid

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weeks games:
Poco FC Bohemians P-P North Delta SC Rangers (WTF?)
Delta United vs SFC Temple
Langley Athletics vs Coastal FC Peace Arch

Discuss

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Xu
This weeks games:
Poco FC Bohemians P-P North Delta SC Rangers (WTF?)
Delta United vs SFC Temple
Langley Athletics vs Coastal FC Peace ArcSH
Discuss
rangers are going to whistler on a stag and ask me to play Thursday at their pitch ,been our first home game we declined their offer

Sid

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Xurangers are going to whistler on a stag and ask me to play Thursday at their pitch ,been our first home game we declined their offer

Sid

Shouldn't they forfeit...seems like not a great excuse from a team with 20 + signed and with a feeder team to draw from. Have you become soft Sid?

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
. Have you become soft Sid?

You really can write you own material here starting at the top and working your way down to the middle but stopping before you hit the feet.

I am sure they will take any advantage they can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0