Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Master Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 1 south delta 0. Temple dominated in the 1st but it was one way traffic for sd in the 2nd. Their goal was a gift.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
6..........................-2 coastal nuff said, we kept the goals against consistant:torture:
on to langley for another 6

sid

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Due to last weeks epic Fryer night following our Div 1 game versus Aldergrove. Thanks Dude for posting the pics ya selfish free loader not sure who ate more Dude or the random security guy who hung out like a Seagull near a Fish and Chip joint. I am still feeling sluggish from the meat sweats after the Chicken I really should have stopped but the salmon and beef tenderloin was far too good.. Sid I would not be too worried about another 6 as we havent scored six yet combined, see you tomorrow you Swiney bastard ;)

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley over Poco 8-1 last night fairly lop sided game. Disappointing job by Phil in the middle of the park as calls were all over the map, no assistants really didnt help his case but boy he is shocking. A few decent guys on Poco aside from the whiny parrot up front and Greg Louganis diving all over the place, a good game by Taco as he was their best player on the night. It was a tough night for Sid and his gang but it is likely gonna be a long year for them as it was for us last year. Good luck to the rest this Thankgiving weekend.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
After playing in some shocking soccer last night, I thought I would take in what I anticipated to be a good masters game. Temple 3-1 Peace Arch. So much for the talk of Peace Arch having it wrapped up by X-mas. Temple thouroughly deserved the win.

Reactions: sid

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was standing at the southeast corner of the pitch and as an unbiased observer and a supporter of BC amateur soccer, i saw a Temple domination.

Too bad, was expecting more battle from the Coastal lads.

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving,

Softballz ( returning after a 10 year hiatus :) )

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Softballz,

funny how you can see the game from Kamloops!:rolleyes:.....just saying....carry on Mr. Hiatus!!!

staysoftmyfriend:cool:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley over Poco 8-1 last night fairly lop sided game. Disappointing job by Phil in the middle of the park as calls were all over the map, no assistants really didnt help his case but boy he is shocking. A few decent guys on Poco aside from the whiny parrot up front and Greg Louganis diving all over the place, a good game by Taco as he was their best player on the night. It was a tough night for Sid and his gang but it is likely gonna be a long year for them as it was for us last year. Good luck to the rest this Thankgiving weekend.
We would have have no problems beating langley if we had our full team..propably the worst team I have played against in years & to say taco was our best player is a slap in his face,he played well at times...
Can't wait till our rematch
7-1 good on ya

Sid

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
We would have have no problems beating langley if we had our full team..propably the worst team I have played against in years & to say taco was our best player is a slap in his face,he played well at times...
Can't wait till our rematch
7-1 good on ya

Sid

Hey Sid! Catch!!!

A_Colorful_Cartoon_Man_Adrift_Getting_Hit_In_the_Head_with_a_Life_Preserver_Ring_Royalty_Free_Cl.jpg

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not Italian. & no I would nOT dessert a ship that's sinking
Ass slop watch out for osidopoga at the lake ,he creeps up on u like the chronic larsson smokes
Sticker that up ur wiggy with a wire brush

Sid

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not Italian. & no I would nOT dessert a ship that's sinking
Ass slop watch out for osidopoga at the lake ,he creeps up on u like the chronic larsson smokes
Sticker that up ur wiggy with a wire brush

Sid

The lake is already full of shite!:wa:

but seriously come by for a beer, i'll send u home with a bag full of corn and a fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0