Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Master Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello

Dec 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate when those games scheduled for months just sneak up on you and you have no players... Did Whislter Blower get in for your top team last week??

Guess we shouldve informed the league we had a stagette to attend and perhaps they would've been more understanding. :rolleyes:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3/2 loss to Langley
Classic game of chess with 22 players only
2-0 Langley ,we came back 2/2 then lost to a def error & wham bam thank you man goal
3-2 Langley ,,,,,,better team lost tonight imo
Good game ,with lots of hard work from both sides ,better keeper won the game though

Sid

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Sid, The Guinness brought in case your side won last night were perfect temperature by match end, don't worry I doubted you would pay up on our wager from a few weeks back and I'm sure that sitter you had in the box will haunt you for a bit.... A good night in Poco the new pitch is sure a different surface to play on sure will take some getting used to. Until next round Sid.. Keep on Piss Taking!!⚽⚽

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finished watching a friend's son's U-16 game at Newton today and stumbled upon the end of a VMSL Premier game and the entire FVSL Masters Premier game between Coastal and Temple United.

I was standing at the southwest corner of the pitch tonight on a chilly evening, no precipitation and w/ light wind.

Temple won 5-3 this evening. Will let their respective team reps comment in specific detail.

In my neutral opinion , Coastal only had one game plan, which was to have their keeper and defenders punt the ball down field and hope/pray that something goes their way.

Coastal's MOM ( moment of the match ) was their first goal, which was a cracker from at least 30-40 yard out ( maybe more ) and was unstoppable.

Despite the 5 goals allowed, the Coastal keeper was very solid and made several key saves.

The tally could have easily been 6,7 or 8 goals for a very classy Temple side, had they capitalized on a PK, breakaway, goal scramble etc.

Peace, and go Niners :)

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
T. Mills and co. changed the date and time probably about 2 weeks ago but failed to inform the away team about the change. It's within the League's right to make this type of change 7-10 days before the match. It just would have much a whole lot of sense for them to give us a heads up as well.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
T. Mills and co. changed the date and time probably about 2 weeks ago but failed to inform the away team about the change. It's within the League's right to make this type of change 7-10 days before the match. It just would have much a whole lot of sense for them to give us a heads up as well.

Shouldn't the league be informing the team of any changes to the schedule or does the team manager?? I'm sure the website would be updated, wouldn't it?

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shouldn't the league be informing the team of any changes to the schedule or does the team manager?? I'm sure the website would be updated, wouldn't it?
Team manager was away in Hawaii for 2 weeks in the lead up to the game. Surely a simple email is not too much to ask for?

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huge win for the boys tonight 4-2 over Temple. We worked as hard as we could tonight with limited numbers and I was proud of our effort. Temple are a very good squad and may or may not have had their best effort but we scrapped and clawed for 90 and came out with 3 huge points for our team. Raging GDB right now!!!!

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 1 - South Delta 0. Fack! Nothing extraordinary about this tilt.

Yeah it was not a very entertaining affair. We were there with 2 subs but a solid lineup. SD always have lots of numbers but I think it hurts them a little as they maybe don't have their strongest team on the field for the majority of the game. Nevertheless we started well and had a few good opportunities but they came into the game and carried more of the play towards the end of the first half. Glenny O slotted one with about 10 to go in half and we were happy to be up at the break.

Second half saw SD push three up front but we countered well and we probably should of had a second. They pushed late in the game and Lars made a spectacular save off a flick that he pushed over the bar.

Big 3 points. There were even AR's for the Delta derby.

On to POCO next week where I hear they play on a cork pitch?

HJ

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The new pitch in Poco is outstanding. Slightly longer grass and cork instead of hte rubber pellets.

Multis work fine - I have been using my turf but others worry about slipping. I haven't had any footing issues using turf shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0