Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know what happens after the first round? Will winner of 1st listed game play 2nd listed game and winner of 3rd listed game play 4th?

South Delta FC vs Delta Utd
LUFC Athletics vs North Delta Utd Alumni
Mission FC vs LUFC All Blacks
Poco Castilians FC vs Peace Arch FC
(Home team listed first)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ooooohhhhh. Sounds interesting. Well, not really but thanks for the info Cloughie

Maybe we should put together a big draw night at Schanks!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know what happens after the first round? Will winner of 1st listed game play 2nd listed game and winner of 3rd listed game play 4th?

Already planning your next round, eh?

JTL: it is smart thinking like that which makes you almost like a real doctor.

~Bendypen?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JTL...it's all about going back to the well as long as it keeps working. I.e.: Bored and crying about the spit and kick to the balls 19 months later.

Fcuk off, I'm busy.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JTL...it's all about going back to the well as long as it keeps working. I.e.: Bored and crying about the spit and kick to the balls 19 months later.

Fcuk off, I'm busy.

Until his suspension is over, we can still talk about it. :)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fcuk off, I'm busy.

Thanks, I had nearly forgotten about that. It seems you haven't, you bring it up most often. It was almost like you were there when it happened.

It was probably about this time last year, it was a dark stormy day but somehow rather peaceful until Heldebrandt, the mouth of south Langley started his Esa Tikkinan impersonation. Well, that really started about 20 years ago but has continued on since then, annoying one and all. There were several yellows in the game, all to Langley (again). The reffing was horrible (very one sided again, ask Langley). When out of nowhere and seemingly in response to being told he was a poor player (shouldn't have been a shock to him) the Langley player first spat on and then kicked (nutter) the reserved and well liked by all Dudenee player Bored.

The response was a kin to shaving Dude's hair because a blade was out of place... (try sleeping tonight Dude, that will give you nightmares!)

The details a fuzzy now as it was so long ago...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Somebody has a thing for Utah.

Loving the new variation. Maybe by this time next year I'll have actually been there.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many times have you checked your lid since you read "blade outta place".

What about now?

Still fine?

What about now?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored,

I am checking on a very constant basis since someone is trying to horn in on my bromance w/ Utah.

Know what I mean? I'm sure you know the guy...

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back on topic.....:rolleyes:

Why has our preliminary cup round game against NDU been re-scheduled on Feb. 26th? We've already done the draw for the next round. It makes no sense to play that game as only bad things can come from it, like Bored getting spat on.:D

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure ND Alumni want to make the trip back to Poco only to have the ref not show up again.

I agree, hopefully this mean nothing game gets expunged from the schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0