Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS CUP 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think if you moved the top 5 or 6 teams from div 1 to premier they would compete most weeks.

4st do you think if you had a more favorable draw you could have won the cup?

I can guarantee you that if we had Mastermind's cupcake draw we would have made the semi's:D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think if you moved the top 5 or 6 teams from div 1 to premier they would compete most weeks.

All along I thought that STD was a problem below the belt - perhaps the syphilis has started to rot the brain. STD actually stand for STupiD, you just forgot the 'upi'.

Dude is correct, the top 5 teams would not compete most weeks other than with those 5 teams and the bottom couple Prem teams - which is not really competing.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored if you add 6 teams from div. 1 you would have 15 teams in premier. Temple currently sit in fifth place and you used them as an example of why div 1 teams cannot compete. We'll say Peace arch win their games in hand and push temple down to six place and we would have to assume the teams below them are less competitive then temple. So the six new teams should be competitive amongst themselves and the existing teams up to Temple. Therefore they would compete in 9 out of every 14 games meaning they would be competitive most weeks. Who's stupid now bored.

igottostophangingoutwiththeeddies

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weekend winners,

LUA " B " -- NFS Thunder -- ND Rangers ( with only 7 guys ) -- PA Alumni
PCFC -- LUA " A " -- PA Dragons -- Temple FC ...

Easy money !!!!

7 outta 8, Not too shabby !!!

QF Predictions - Winners : PCFC -- LUA " B " -- ND Rangers -- Temple

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if I can take you seriously here!!;)
go Back to mount pleasent wee man
I pick the rangers to run it all
Very well played game from
Most of the ranger team! They play clean & play very smart!& their goalie is well rounded too ,even though we didn't have one fuk in shot on net

Sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I assume you play for the Thunder.

Let's review your cup draw so far....first round bye, 2nd round you played the mighty PA Rangers and now in the 1/4's you play the juggernaut (Langley M1).

You'll get to the semi's without playing a premier team or even a top half M1 team.....that is a JOKE.

If you are so lucky and face either of Poco / PA / ND or Temple - you will have your ass handed to you - that I guarantee.

I play for Delta and we had the unfortunate luck of drawing Poco in the 2nd round - we lost 2-1.....I can only dream of having your cupcake draw

4ST OUT!!!
Dominion got to the semis last year the same way,it's the luck of the draw & I'm sure they will be in the semis!run more forest run more !thunder are hard working & have a great d with a brilliant experienced Goldie
hate to say this but……go thunder go!!i just punched my self as I typed

Sid

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dominion got to the semis last year the same way,it's the luck of the draw & I'm sure they will be in the semis!

How sure are you? Do you wanna place a bet?

sidhasnotcheckedtheresultsoflastround

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was saying last year dominion went to semis !not this !& the thunder should also go & good on them if they do

Asid

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I pick the rangers to run it all
They play clean & play very smart,
Unlike the razorhacks...
though we didn't have one fuk in shot on net
That 's not suprising....

Cheers!

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That 's not suprising....

We also only had 10 men for more than half the game. 2-0 wasn't bad. Was 0-0 for 60 minutes or so. With 11, might have been a different result. Rangers had a ton of possession, but didn't really do much with it, until they were a man up and could spread us out.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored if you add 6 teams from div. 1 you would have 15 teams in premier. Temple currently sit in fifth place and you used them as an example of why div 1 teams cannot compete. We'll say Peace arch win their games in hand and push temple down to six place and we would have to assume the teams below them are less competitive then temple. So the six new teams should be competitive amongst themselves and the existing teams up to Temple. Therefore they would compete in 9 out of every 14 games meaning they would be competitive most weeks. Who's stupid now bored.

igottostophangingoutwiththeeddies

Being in the bottom half of the league does not make you competitive it makes you competitive with the other Div 1 teams that don't belong.

I have a policy about arguing with the Eddies - you are now in that category. I will not argue with you either But to answer your question re stupidity - it is still you.

keeper13

Feb 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
We also only had 10 men for more than half the game. 2-0 wasn't bad. Was 0-0 for 60 minutes or so. With 11, might have been a different result. Rangers had a ton of possession, but didn't really do much with it, until they were a man up and could spread us out.
How high and far did you guys kick the ball that night?? I know the lights at Delsom are high, did you clear them??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0