Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Being 30 pounds overweight drops you from VMSL Masters (any division, doesn't matter)

Being 40 pounds overweight drops you from FVSL Masters Premier

Being 50 pounds overweight drops you from FVSL Masters Div 1

Skittles.

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Being 30 pounds overweight drops you from VMSL Masters (any division, doesn't matter)

Being 40 pounds overweight drops you from FVSL Masters Premier

Being 50 pounds overweight drops you from FVSL Masters Div 1

Skittles.

I will let JJ know you say Hi. I guess it is the same as your team getting dropped in the VMSL and moving to the FVSL.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid don't hate!! Just because you have to come on TTP and beg for players and we have players call us to play.. I will give you a hint Sid his initials are JJ...And yes he plays up front. Will be making his debut this Friday night. Maybe he will get the call up to pad his stats vs POCO in your game

He has enough padding.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will let JJ know you say Hi. I guess it is the same as your team getting dropped in the VMSL and moving to the FVSL.
will there be autograph signing after any games ?let me know!.................maybe nohopes pal DH will come too!!:curse:

Harry-Callahan

Aug 23, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait to get out and share some laughs and good cheer with the NDU crew again.. Quality lads on and off the pitch.. Badknees7 - missed you last week. Scottyshell still banging in the goals after all these years! Thanks to the big R who scored two beauties and then barbecued in the rain. Sausages were a tad well done though... Acid Tongue even chipped a tooth on one! It was a win on and off the pitch for NDU last weekend - well done the lads!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait to get out and share some laughs and good cheer with the NDU crew again.. Quality lads on and off the pitch.. Badknees7 - missed you last week. Scottyshell still banging in the goals after all these years! Thanks to the big R who scored two beauties and then barbecued in the rain. Sausages were a tad well done though... Acid Tongue even chipped a tooth on one! It was a win on and off the pitch for NDU last weekend - well done the lads!
What has been stopping u .......

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
What has been stopping u .......

He has been holding out for more money. We finally reached a deal with him. He was also hoping for a call from you but it never came I guess you have enough over weight guys playing already

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0