Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for this week, besides these two not taking the hint and leaving:

Caps vs NDU - Tie 1-1
Vintage vs Heat - Heat 2-1
Stars vs Bullets - Bullets 2-1

Lean

Lean, didn't you hear NDU are signing JJ, you should do your research first, NDU should win this quite easily now :rolleyes:
Heat over Vintage hey, i think you've been drinking with Sid ! I like your Bullets over Stars prediction, if they get their Div 1 guys out they should give Stars a run for their money.

cheers, mackers.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard that JJ signed, that's why I gave them the tie:cool:

As for the Heat vs Vintage, I figured that two teams that try hard will make for a tight battle but the Heat are due to win one of those. Can't always go for the chalk...how do you think Vegas survives!

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers ....

i seen u play

god gave u strong knees but he forgot to give u legs... you look like u glide across the pitch

i was wondering with that big carport u built over the years when was the last time u saw your car ?

:torture::torture::torture::torture::torture::torture::torture::torture::torture::torture::torture::torture:

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco vs CFC Rangers MOTW. 3-1 Poco, they are too strong in the middle for CFC, who prefers to play direct.
CFC Vintage - Heat. CFC win 3-1. Heat can't contain the Micheal Bolton look alike upfront for Vintage
Stars - Bullets. 3-1 Stars. The bullets back line too slow for the pace of the Stars legal Players
W.R. - Temple 4-0 Temple.. White Rock should merge with Sid
NDU vs Caps 3-0 NDU. Two new signings for NDU and lots of suspensions for the caps..

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco too strong in the middle? OK, we'll change to a 3-6-1 formation...or maybe go all out with the 1-6-3....that works right? Don't dare me, we'll do it!

My predictions:

Poco vs CFC definitely MOTW, no comment on the score
Vintage vs Heat. Vintage pretty easily in my book
Stars vs Bullets. Just depends what team the Bullets get out. Hopefully they'll do us all a favour, but I'm taking the Stars in this one
WR vs Temple. Temple. Nuff said.
NDU vs Caps. Depends if the latest star comes out to play (together with the other 32 guys). You know you don't get extra points for having a cheerleading squad right? Ouch, sorry, just had the images going though my head - won't ellaborate, but it wasn't pretty. NDU squeaks it.

Cheers

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers ....

i seen u play

god gave u strong knees but he forgot to give u legs... you look like u glide across the pitch

you definitely have not seen me play if you use the word "glide" when used to describe the way i get around the pitch.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's because i always have the ball, you should try this approach instead of cherry picking all game.
look where you are now thanks to me ...................yur like an italian captain!

cheeries ,you have to earn them pot...............or are u kettle,shisa both im guessing

good luck at right full again............................:big-smile:

sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you "thump" us last year??? I hope you can keep it under a touchdown this weekend vs. our boys.... I am calling 8-1 just saying.. You guys are a middle of the pack Div.1 mastrer team...
hey nohope
half last years team now play for poco northside & they just thumped you & we would thump them ,.................

sid

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey nohope
half last years team now play for poco northside & they just thumped you & we would thump them ,.................

sid

Maybe you should of taken them with you.... ANd 3-1 is getting thumped???That is like saying you are fit... Good luck tonight I hope you cover the 2 touchdown spread... I have some money on it with BK7. He says they is no way Sid's team can really be that bad. I just look at the numbers and yes you guys are that bad

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
you definitely have not seen me play if you use the word "glide" when used to describe the way i get around the pitch.

Kackers it all about perception and angles. u play trix with my eye's. to put it simple for u i took a picture of my pussy...

u remind me of her...

especially when she eats

WGhPWnM1dG9wWW8x_o_fat-cat-with-no-legs-being-pet.jpg

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid,

I asked you to take your nonsense to the Div that you currently are getting your heeed handed to you each and every week. Secondly, not only would you not thump us but we would do what the rest of the Prem division is doing to you, which is we would put the boots to you!

Lean

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0