Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid,

You win, i am fat, a shite soccer player playing right back in the worst division, etc, etc....

I know you are spending a lot of time writing in the Div 2 thread because in just over a year and a half you will be playing in this division but please go back to your own thread...we've had enough of you.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid,

You win, i am fat, a shite soccer player playing right back in the worst division, etc, etc....

I know you are spending a lot of time writing in the Div 2 thread because in just over a year and a half you will be playing in this division but please go back to your own thread...we've had enough of you.
never did i say fat.........div 2 never,but christmas tree hunting was sure fun

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid,

I sure hope yer fat and shite cause we play you Monday!!!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
seriously Sid, what is the scoreline going to be tonight ? I would say you may have a chance tonight as S. Delta is just above you in the standings but they humped you 6 bagel in your first meeting. I know you have Claudio now so that should make all the difference hey ;)

How many calls have you made out to the lowly Div 2 NSR yet trying to convince them to miss our game and come sit on the bench and watch you stand around centre all game ?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
seriously Sid, what is the scoreline going to be tonight ? I would say you may have a chance tonight as S. Delta is just above you in the standings but they humped you 6 bagel in your first meeting. I know you have Claudio now so that should make all the difference hey ;)

How many calls have you made out to the lowly Div 2 NSR yet trying to convince them to miss our game and come sit on the bench and watch you stand around centre all game ?
Good one again...zzzzzzzzz
I got HURREN ,I'll be just fine ,you worry bout ur pre game meal & I won't call u if we ever need help,tks though ,text that to redwoods sonshine ,we will be just fine ,the players we have have been loyal to me & they say it how it is ,the club thing works & obviously ur not a club kinda guy ,u worry about not tipping over that's my tip to you Canuck ,hey if you have or you want to prove yur a player come training Wednesday nights ,see how u do!nuccio said he will bring the oxygen you b the tank
Ps claudio will be just fine,just adding some more x pros to the team & have a professional attitude ...

Bite that ...enjoy yur weekend & worry about ur game as I'm not worried about mine ...

Chew that Mac DOuble

U should try stick to coaching girls

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't you have to have teammates first ?
Again who got u were you are today,remember who stiffed who on the tracksuit ...miser
It's has jM initials & custom sized
To xXxL who can wear that ?big brother

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0