Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well you must know who I am since you emailed me to play for you....

MC

As i suspected nice work Olosepoh just had a chat with MC and he is not Soccermill. Not a nice thing to do putting someone elses initals on a post.

Wont be at the game Friday some of us have full time jobs, and the rain does not bother anyone really we do live BC

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As i suspected nice work Olosepoh just had a chat with MC and he is not Soccermill. Not a nice thing to do putting someone elses initals on a post.

Wont be at the game Friday some of us have full time jobs, and the rain does not bother anyone really we do live BC
if it was raining .what colour heed gear would u of worn?sopeonarope how is keeper13 doing these days?

sid

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

Being a ref is a full time job?? I guess we can take the case beer off the table..And when you find out who soccermill is let me know

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Being a ref is a full time job?? I guess we can take the case beer off the table..And when you find out who soccermill is let me know
What kind of beer are u guys into !?kingfisher pale ale,or is sopeonarope onto his blue

Sid

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
After reading this thread and the VMSL Master Premier spitting thread I am confused when Masters became adolescent soccer and why Regs hasn't banned these threads with the other youth discussions.

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid back to work. Have you found any new players for your team? Maybe you should try craig's list... WHat is the scoreline going to be for your lot this weekend?? Any one else have some predictions for this weekend??

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid back to work. Have you found any new players for your team? Maybe you should try craig's list... WHat is the scoreline going to be for your lot this weekend?? Any one else have some predictions for this weekend??
funny shite ..all that's on my Mind now is fukin Bradner hot dogs ..tks mackers for starting this...
As for players ...big changes to come ,they have been lining up outside my house wanting to sign ,big lines as big as mackers :)

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
funny shite ..all that's on my Mind now is fukin Bradner hot dogs ..tks mackers for starting this...
As for players ...big changes to come ,they have been lining up outside my house wanting to sign ,big lines as big as mackers :)

Sid was up all night trying to work out contracts..

-1.jpg

Smackers even signed only to be kicked off the team minutes later when sid found smackers dressing his dog up...

-2.jpg

Smackers got upset and called his old lady to pick him up

-3.jpg

oops wrong picture

-4.jpg

smackers got mad his old lady showed up at sids with her pants down.... He called brother lean for sleep over.

-5.jpg

The end.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid was up all night trying to work out contracts..

View attachment 9103

Smackers even signed only to be kicked off the team minutes later when sid found smackers dressing his dog up...

View attachment 9104

Smackers got upset and called his old lady to pick him up

View attachment 9105

oops wrong picture

View attachment 9106

smackers got mad she showed up at sids with her pants down.... He called brother lean for sleep over.

View attachment 9107

The end.
Ass slop ,what kind of time do u have on ur hands FFs

Who is lean & who is kNackers

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

rumour has it Sid has been trolling the Elementary schools for players, look to see some new signings soon.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mac DOuble
At least I'm allowed near elimentary schools ...
Good luck playing right full again ....

Sid

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0