Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDU 2-4 NSR. After missing 2 penalties, NSR scores 3 in 2nd half injury time. Probably a fair result but a tough way for NDU to lose this one. A good competitive match.

Let me guess, the game was played on the full size turf. NDU play better on their mini grass field

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDU 2-4 NSR. After missing 2 penalties, NSR scores 3 in 2nd half injury time. Probably a fair result but a tough way for NDU to lose this one. A good competitive match.

I am confused though, where is JJ in all these games, NDU lost 3 games in a row maybe 4 considering their next game is with stars at home? Stars hasn't lost a game at home this season

Rusty_Platt

Nov 6, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am confused though, where is JJ in all these games, NDU lost 3 games in a row maybe 4 considering their next game is with stars at home? Stars hasn't lost a game at home this season

We have been missing a goalie the last 2 games. Props to the boys who have stepped in. Based on missed chances, and the epic collapse in the last 4 min, I think a draw would have been a more deserving result. Hard fought, fun game that was. Still unable to walk from all the hacks to my ankles!

Personally I'm looking forward to handing the Stars their first loss at home next week...

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go on Rusty.

Hype this puppy up. :fist:

Alright boys ( NDU ) In regards too next Sunday's match against the "Central City Blazers" pre-game meeting will be 5pm at the ' BYRD Pub '. After the needle sweep Kickoff is at 8pm, with postgame festiveties at Punch-out's and Leftover's. We got a couple of rooms booked at the Bonanza motor in on the ' KG Blvd. ' Should be Good Times, what could go wrong ?

Rusty_Platt

Nov 6, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although the standings might state the contrary, I was not that impressed with the Stars, based on our first meeting. Admittedly it was on a soaked Wade Road Prk, so maybe this affected their speed or distribution, but if not for missing the net on too many occasions, and having a cross defensive pass stop dead in a puddle of water on the edge of the box, basically gifting them a goal, it was 3 points we should have taken. Seemed like a good bunch of guys tho, looking forward to testing their defensive chin. On a Sunday evening?

Definitely going to invest in some shinnies with some ankle protectors, between that hacking PoCo D line and these guys its gonna be murder! As if I'm not short enough, you'd think I was a huge tree the way these guys swing those hatchets!
Guess it all falls apart @ 35.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright boys ( NDU ) In regards too next Sunday's match against the "Central City Blazers" pre-game meeting will be 5pm at the ' BYRD Pub '. After the needle sweep Kickoff is at 8pm, with postgame festiveties at Punch-out's and Leftover's. We got a couple of rooms booked at the Bonanza motor in on the ' KG Blvd. ' Should be Good Times, what could go wrong ?

I'm in

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game to White Rock United and had a few missed chances. Overall it was a good friendly game not a lot of fighting or chirping. Stars got rolling with couple of nice goals and a couple of not so nice ones. Final score 4-1 could have been for 2 if WRU didn't miss their penalty shot and I mean they really missed there penalty shot! The guys who were out for WDU played hard all night and their keeper was there ( Probably why they lost 8-0 last week) good luck the rest of the way guys! does anybody know how the bullets did?

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have been missing a goalie the last 2 games. Props to the boys who have stepped in. Based on missed chances, and the epic collapse in the last 4 min, I think a draw would have been a more deserving result. Hard fought, fun game that was. Still unable to walk from all the hacks to my ankles!

Personally I'm looking forward to handing the Stars their first loss at home next week...

Good Luck against the Stars it looks to be a good game I'll respond to your thread because I cant really make out Stasher's Code talk?

Xanthophii

Oct 20, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

“Empty barrel makes the loudest noise”
By the way Hope Solo English is my Lingual Franca, so I don’t need your ESL class!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
games this weekend:

Coastal Rangers 3 - 0 Heat
NSR 3 - 1 Temple
Bullets 2 - 1 Caps *MOTW* - 2 teams on the rise right now
Vintage 2 - 1 WR
Stars 4 - 1 NDU

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
only score we don't know about is the Temple / Coastal Rangers....any word T.I. ?

CFC Rangers 5 - 2 SFC Temple

We played pretty well and controlled the game for the most part. Had so many chances and it could've been a fair amount more.
Always good to play against the Temple guys. Referee was...different to say the least - maybe his time of the month or something.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0