Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright boys ( NDU ) In regards too next Sunday's match against the "Central City Blazers" pre-game meeting will be 5pm at the ' BYRD Pub '. After the needle sweep Kickoff is at 8pm, with postgame festiveties at Punch-out's and Leftover's. We got a couple of rooms booked at the Bonanza motor in on the ' KG Blvd. ' Should be Good Times, what could go wrong ?

This strategy has been decoded we will meet on a bigger and better TURF

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would expect a good forcaster to give some reasons for his picks. Is there any reason why Stars will play NDU 2-2 at home?

Not even claiming to be close to a good forecaster....have you read any of my previous predictions?:rolleyes:
Really you think I would think it likely that Temple, Caps and White Rock all win this week? No disrespect to those teams, but that would be long odds in an accumulator.
So, no reasons and I already got the first two results wrong - it's was just quiet on this thread and I thought someone would take the bait....eventually.

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a tough game for both Teams not only was the weather pristine ( ice rain) The game started of with the lights going out 10 minutes into the game. After a 20 minutes NDU pulls through with a nice header. that is when everything went to shite. NDU gets a red for introducing a stars player be pushing him straight into the NDU Gazebo ( will probably have to by a new one) Red card and a few lazy yellows on both teams. Both teams yapping and arguing anyone tells you different there lying. second half NDU playing with a man down and holding the fort desperately. In conjunction with tactful time wasting and subs it looked to be working. Eventually the stars scored with 2 mins left and could have ended it with a corner kick that just went wide. both Teams fought hard and there was bad blood but hopefully they have found a respect for one another. Good luck the rest of the way NDU it was a very good try but still undefeated at home! Merry Christmas everyone

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a tough game for both Teams not only was the weather pristine ( ice rain) The game started of with the lights going out 10 minutes into the game. After a 20 minutes NDU pulls through with a nice header. that is when everything went to shite. NDU gets a red for introducing a stars player be pushing him straight into the NDU Gazebo ( will probably have to by a new one) Red card and a few lazy yellows on both teams. Both teams yapping and arguing anyone tells you different there lying. second half NDU playing with a man down and holding the fort desperately. In conjunction with tactful time wasting and subs it looked to be working. Eventually the stars scored with 2 mins left and could have ended it with a corner kick that just went wide. both Teams fought hard and there was bad blood but hopefully they have found a respect for one another. Good luck the rest of the way NDU it was a very good try but still undefeated at home! Merry Christmas everyone

Cannot argue with your game summary. i think the most disappointing thing for us was after playing a man short for 50 + minutes and clinging to a 1 - 0 lead, we found out you guys tied the game up with 12 players on the field after you subbed 1 guy off and put 2 guys on !! I thought you were a classier bunch than that ? Whatever.. Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to all .

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

Time wasting?? What about your guys consently missing the net by miles over and over again... Maybe the stars should spend less money on the weed and buy a match ball that holds air. And can someone on the stars explain to me why that donkey would not shake hands at the end of the match?? What did he think he was knocked out of the World Cup ?? Give me a break, we show up there without our three best players, play 70% of the match down man an the best you can do is a draw. Maybe you guys need to re tool if you want to at up a division ...

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems like a loss for both sides. I dont look for excuses and cannot speak for other players actions we shook hands and move forward. You can blame a lot of factors in the game. It was bad all round the ref had a difficult job lets just say there are few positive to take out of this game, but dont look for excuses why you couldnt hold on to the lead 12 players please thats a weak excuse. Ive been playing this game long enough to know that in your position down to 10 men most teams would have done the same thing. Good game respect to NDU move on and dont look for excuses. Good luck the rest of the way im sure we will play again!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nice result for NDU, playing away from home and drawing the best team in the division. it's always hard playing against a team with men down. We went through that on Friday night against Temple, we scored 4 in the first 30 minutes but then did not score again for the rest of the game and Temple scored 2 to get close.

Merry Christmas to all you guys, it was a good first half of the year, looking forward to the break and then the start of the season in January.

cheers, mackers.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
below are the "unofficial" standings which will stand until the New Year. With that tie NSR's chances of catching the Stars just opened up a bit, should make for a good race to the end.

fvsl m2 standings.jpg

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, unlike ST. James, i knew you were TTP on your predictions to get the forum going but nice work on the NDU/Stars draw. "Lucky" would be one way of putting it, although because you didn't mean it not sure what we chalk that up to. Either way, the result certainly helped both of us :)

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely correct Mackers.

Just need you to drop a couple of points so the last game of the season means something. Otherwise it just means a friendly game with plenty of post match refreshments.....hey hang on!

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, unlike ST. James, i knew you were TTP on your predictions to get the forum going but nice work on the NDU/Stars draw. "Lucky" would be one way of putting it, although because you didn't mean it not sure what we chalk that up to. Either way, the result certainly helped both of us :)

You are right about your prediction . Now I know how relevant the stars are in this division, this is the team everyone wants to beat, NDU plays 1-1 with the stars to lights up.

Rusty_Platt

Nov 6, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are right about your prediction . Now I know how relevant the stars are in this division, this is the team everyone wants to beat, NDU plays 1-1 with the stars to lights up.

This was a tough result to swallow. Equalizer in the last 3 min! Especially after last week. Should have had 6 points off the top two teams in the league. 4 GA in the last 8 min combined. NDU is better than the standings would indicate, to be sure. As for the stars, still holding true to my statement. Surprised to see them at the top, with the record they have. Nothing personal. Was looking forward to burning that back line all night! But the unfortunate red card (looked worse because of the collision with the tent) demanded some pace on the defensive side of the ball... So very close. Counting the days to play these guys again!

Merry Xmas lads. Have a safe New Year!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0