Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 is an ass kicking??? Really redwood dick you need to sort yourself out this is a beer league that is it... Maybe you will get a medal if you win the league! There is a first time for everything

Don't even waste your time bantering with Driftwood and Dick-Smacker ! Let them enjoy their season.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
here are the results as per FVSL:

Caps 2 - 1 Bullets the free fall continues
Temple P - P Poco NSR
Coastal Rangers 3 - 0 Heat to be expected
Vintage 7 - 0 White Rock to be expected, has to be hard showing up to play knowing you are going to get humped every week
Stars 2 - 1 NDU to be expected, can't wait to hear from NDU on how "SHITE" the Stars were

here are the games for this weekend and my guesses:

Coastal Rangers 4 - 1 Bullets
Poco Rangers 5 - 0 Heat
Vintage 2 - 1 NDU
White Rock 1 - 4 Caps
Stars 3 - 1 Temple

have a good week !

cheers, mackers.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you've got the scores about right (in my humble and uneducated opinion).
Maybe a draw between Vintage and NDU?

Table so far:
Position
Team
P
W
D
L
F
A
GD
Pts

Coastal FC Rangers
Poco Northside Rangers
Coastal FC Vintage
Surrey Shooting Stars
SFC Temple Utd
South Surrey FC Bullets
North Delta SC Utd
Guildford FC Caps
Surrey Heat
White Rock Utd

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
CFC Rangers 1 - 3 SS Bullets

They brought out a good side last night, including some of the guys that normally play Div 1, but nontheless they desrerved the victory. Just a bit more commited than us last night.
I think South Surrey just had enough of losing, so they came out ready to play and I wouldn't write them off just yet - it just depends who they have out, but we expect another tough game next time.

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahaha.. that is a good laugh. Love it when the pot calls the kettle!! It was NDU doing the yapping after a few ugly tackles gave us a free kick outside their box. Anything coming from us was just fun banter to pick on the whiners you had on the back line crying like 10 err 50 year olds.. But you are right, most of you should be in the over 40's or 50's.. can't run in this league or even have the skill to make up for it. But hey you can always blame it on not having the right players out. I will make sure we do the same if we end up on the wrong side of a result!

As for the drinking, we had a full change room and emptied our beer cooler and then moved on to our buddies shop up the road for a few more and when we left there weren't any of your vehicles in the parking lot. So hey you might as well be delusional about everything that happened that night instead of just parts right?? :rolleyes:

If you guys win what? a game?? haha.. best of luck there, unless you are right and you were missing some guys that can play this game you may not see any more wins unless Whiterock is in town and you might pull out a tie then!! :bronco::bronco:

I agree with you on one thing, the ref was great and nice to see as most are the opposite! :cool:

NDU 4 CCF Vintage 3, I see the trailer park boys from POCO are wrong again.. I guess they are still trying to get over the loss of Rumors night club

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDU 4 CCF Vintage 3, I see the trailer park boys from POCO are wrong again.. I guess they are still trying to get over the loss of Rumors night club

yeah, we are just reeling from the loss and you can tell by our results the last few weeks.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NSR 4 - Heat 0

Surrey played a good first half and were unlucky not to have scored a couple, one especially from a howitzer of a shot that caught our goalie by surprise. we scored about halfway through the first, Heat almost tied it up, just before the half, on a breakaway, our goalie made a great save. In the second half we took over scoring 3 but could have been more.

Should be a good game against the Bullets this weekend.

cheers, mackers.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0