Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear the league is getting involved in the Surrey Stars vs temple game.... Stars have been playing a player signed to a VMSL Div 2 two.... Stay tunned

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are the games and my guesses for this weekend:

Caps 0 - 3 Coastal Rangers
NDU 3 - 1 White Rock
Bullets 1 - 2 Poco NSR
Temple 2 - 2 Vintage
Heat 0 - 3 Stars

hoping to do better than my last week's predictions.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went out and watched the Stars and Temple game as some of my friends play on Temple,

From the sidelines we recognized a player who has been playing in the VMSL this season.

Will be interesting to see the outcome.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went out and watched the Stars and Temple game as some of my friends play on Temple,

From the sidelines we recognized a player who has been playing in the VMSL this season.

Will be interesting to see the outcome.

Was is the dark skinned fellow that plays center mid ?

Xanthophii

Oct 20, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey guys, I heard that VMSL injects players that one day might play in FVSL with a supper steroid that gives them the skills of Mesi and the finesse of Ronaldo.
Does anyone hear about one of those played for Stars over the weekend? Guys, here is the question, was SFC Temple Utd in control of the game for the most part of the game? Because the player in question only came in to the game 10 minutes to go and Stars were already 4-1 up at the point.
Is this a legitimate concern?

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys, here is the question, was SFC Temple Utd in control of the game for the most part of the game? Because the player in question only came in to the game 10 minutes to go and Stars were already 4-1 up at the point.

rules are rules though regardless of how small or concerning the issue is.

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
My weeks picks:
CFC Rangers 4 - Caps 0
NDU 5 - White Rock 0
Poco 3- Bullets 1 in a ass kicking
Temple 3- Vintage 2
Stars 3- Heat 0 ( put the stars will play their illegal player and drop the points anyways!)

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey guys, I heard that VMSL injects players that one day might play in FVSL with a supper steroid that gives them the skills of Mesi and the finesse of Ronaldo.
Does anyone hear about one of those played for Stars over the weekend? Guys, here is the question, was SFC Temple Utd in control of the game for the most part of the game? Because the player in question only came in to the game 10 minutes to go and Stars were already 4-1 up at the point.

Like Jesse Ventura used to say in the old days of the WWF, remember kids, it's not cheating unless you get caught.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Was that the dark skinned guy that got subbed on with 10 minutes left ?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0