Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
...erm....imminent post coming from CASTROYCHE/St James me thinks

No need...though I appreciate mackers positioning of the teams, Stars indeed did win the Div. They beat us twice and deserve the promotion. Though tied for pts, most goals, least allowed and plenty of pints drank equal a very successful season for us.

We'll see what shakes out prior to next season and look forward to cup play.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
...erm....imminent post coming from CASTROYCHE/St James me thinks

Are you guys trying too get me going ??? OK I will bite. CCB was a good squad Buutt....! their defence and goaltending was tragic-at-best! . Congrats on the promo buuutt.... Div. 1 is no differnt than Div. 2 in my opinion. It will be a hail-mary till the end. I believe NSR, CCB and the Coastal Rangers would challenge and do well in the Div.1 Masters. You guys should all get promoted. The Div. '1' PoCo Saints and Thunder are Shiiite. Drop another Div. '1' fodder down and lets play. If the whole promotion/relegation thing is only 1 team going up and down, then it has to be discussed.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I figured the standings with us on top would rile some of you up ! Agree with STASHER, Div 1 is not a huge jump up from Div 2 from what I have seen. I think the Stars will do very well and wouldn't be surprised if they go to premier the following year.

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
CASTROYCHE'S REPLY!!!! You Basterds don't do that you playing mind games had to check the FVSL site to confirm we went through. Have had a great time this year on TTP and for the most part proper banter. Much respect to all the teams and guys in DIV2 for making after match games just as much fun as the games themselves sometimes. Playing in this league for the last 5-6 years I have to give it to the Stars for being a first year entries and advancing respectively. It has been hard work meeting every Wednesday and practicing on rainy nights; practices consisted of ; playing soccer volley ball, learning how to dive 101, and learning how to complain to the referee's.... seriously that's all we did to advance. SEASON HARD WORK!! I look forward to our future battles with NSR, Vintage , Rangers Coastal, Temple, Caps, Bullets, and some quality guys on NDU........Sorry White Rock and Heat you have to get you sheet together don't blame me blame your teammates obviously some guys let you down this year. I refuse to leave this link on a soft note. I guarantee 99 % of the guys in this league play for the love of the game despite color or race. Is you bastards that have shown a disdain for this new team and have said a lot of garbage during the games.. I don't suffer from Footy... Soccer is in my DNA I recognize that a good player is a good player that's it! Holyslop miss you I wish you the best next year trying out in the womans league. Mackers, Stasher, T.I, Redwoods you guys are solid until next years you basterds Cheers !!!!
Dunne your a lucky bastard i think you see the soccer ball like a cheeseburger that's why you don't let it go!!!! Dick you made a fool of your self rolling it's ok your old. we still have another week before cup games

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0