Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and Banter Sept/Oct 2010

Wow...and I thought I was gonna get a letter from someone in the West End for using GayLords Of Langley too much...:wa:

TLF

sinpa01

Feb 4, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

You know the world is messed up when you have a team in Langley called "All Blacks" WTF!!!

Now that is taking the PISS LOL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Anyhow...point being, the "fracas" in the 5 red game was very minor, so far as pushing and shoving matches we've all been part of in games over the years. It was handbags at 5 paces, no big deal. One red should have been awarded, that's about it. Finding out there were two each was interesting, watching him abandone was shocking. I honestly think he was afraid and lost his nerve.

Moving right along.

Anyone watching PAU in Div. 1 Masters? Flying under the radar. Benifit of the lighter table and easier schedule? Possibly. But hell, what a record they have fashioned w/ 3 games in hand. Very impressive.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Anyhow...point being, the "fracas" in the 5 red game was very minor, so far as pushing and shoving matches we've all been part of in games over the years. It was handbags at 5 paces, no big deal. One red should have been awarded, that's about it. Finding out there were two each was interesting, watching him abandone was shocking. I honestly think he was afraid and lost his nerve.

Moving right along.

Anyone watching PAU in Div. 1 Masters? Flying under the radar. Benifit of the lighter table and easier schedule? Possibly. But hell, what a record they have fashioned w/ 3 games in hand. Very impressive.

Langley are terrible for these pushing/fighting scenarios. There is no room in the game for that. The Assletics are getting quite a reputation.

As far as PAFC goes - they were undefeated in league last year and finished second. Only to sell/give their spot to the Dragoons who were desperate for a place to play. Not sure why the second place team wouldn't want to stay in Premier - its unheard of.

JTL

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Messed up..yes of coarse...however...the "AllBlacks" out of respect for our Global Brethren will always be a symbol of Racial Harmony....:wa::knvb::bronco:

As for Peace Arch FC 1st Div...respectfully...they still have some heavy lifting to do...:cool:

TLF

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Simple..Peace Arch is going for Global Domination...Stack the 1st Div side..win the League...throw the Dragons into the MIX and Presto....count how many PA Teams in Masters Premier..3 out of 10 with the PA Rangers still representing in the 1st Div....besides..if PAFC doesnt make it out of 1st Div..they simply "take back" there slot from the Dragons........Nuff said...:rolleyes:

TLF

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Langley are terrible for these pushing/fighting scenarios. There is no room in the game for that. The Assletics are getting quite a reputation.

As far as PAFC goes - they were undefeated in league last year and finished second. Only to sell/give their spot to the Dragoons who were desperate for a place to play. Not sure why the second place team wouldn't want to stay in Premier - its unheard of.

JTL

Ask the SFC Rangers - they've been turning down promotion in Div 1 Open for years.....I'm sure they can enlighten you

sinpa01

Feb 4, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

PA will win the Div 1 league and sell the spot to "Wankers UTD"

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey!! Just because they have to play against a FAT Monkey this weekend is no reason to start name calling!:mad:

:rolleyes:;)

Yes monkey it is a huge game this weekend that can have a big influence on the table at the end of the year. I only hope with the injury problems, Christmas parties and internal problems within the poco camp we will have enough players to field a team. If we can get eight we'll play but we can't promise anything.

JTL did I do it right?

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not bad STD. Could use a little more work with a bit more drama. But not a bad first attempt at sandbagging.

JTL

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

BTW, the "H" word is Hindu.

For future refence, the "WB" words refers to "White Bitches", which I've heard slured by many a Sikh team over the years. In fact, last year playing div. 1 vs. the Coyotes was the most recent. So, apples, oranges, pears...if you're implying Langley as a city has it's share, should I be concerned about my 1/2 brown kid living in Langley and going to school in Surrey?

Stop being such a wanker, Arsenal14, the act is old.

Are you insinuating that because some Div. 1 Sikh summer league team made a racial comment that all Sikh teams make them? It seems that by way of your argument that because some other Sikh team referred to you as “WB” it is justified for you to refer to any Sikhs as “H’s”.

Hildebrant must feel pretty big going after the smallest guy on the field and then wanting to fight a guy who can barely walk. Sticking with English terminology it would seem that Hildebrant takes on many characteristics of an overaged chav

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Are you insinuating that because some Div. 1 Sikh summer league team made a racial comment that all Sikh teams make them? It seems that by way of your argument that because some other Sikh team referred to you as “WB” it is justified for you to refer to any Sikhs as “H’s”.

Hildebrant must feel pretty big going after the smallest guy on the field and then wanting to fight a guy who can barely walk. Sticking with English terminology it would seem that Hildebrant takes on many characteristics of an overaged chav
Seriously is this going to persist? Dude was REPLYING to the temple player/coach who said he wouldn't move to Langley because of what ONE PLAYER said.

And he wasn't justifying it, he was pointing out that sometimes people of all backgrounds say things that they shouldn't and people should recognize it as just that.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It's almost Christmas, can't we all just get along? Or just agree to disagree? Although it seems that everyone is of the same opinion here on the whole topic.

Here's this weekends matchups before the holidays:

MP Poco Castilians FC - Peace Arch Utd Gates TURF Fri 7.15pm
MP Chilliwack Mission Utd - South Delta FC Mission Sportsplex Fri 7.30pm
MP Delta Utd - White Rock Utd Holly TURF Fri 9.15pm
MP Peace Arch Dragons - North Delta Utd Alumni A King George TURF Sat 8pm
MP Abbotsford Brickmen FC - Aldergrove Utd Kilguard Park Sun Noon

M1 SFC Caps - DFC Razorbacks Newton TURF #3 (2) Fri 8.30pm
M1 LUFC All Blacks - South Surrey FC Willoughby TURF WEST Fri 9pm
M1 Poco Dominion FC - Peace Arch FC Gates TURF Sat TBA
M1 Fraser Valley Athletic - Peace Arch Rangers Mathers Park Sun 2pm
M1 Surrey Heat - LUFC Athletics Hjorth TURF #1 Sun 6pm
M1 Temple Utd - PMSC Saints Newton TURF #1 NEW Sun 8pm
M1 North Delta Utd Alumni B - GEU Thunder Dennis Elsom TURF Sun 8pm

Standings as of this past weekend:

Premier:
1 White Rock Utd 27
2 Peace Arch Dragons 23
3 Poco Castilians FC 23
4 South Delta FC 17
5 Delta Utd 17
6 North Delta SC Utd Alumni 'A' 13
7 Peace Arch Utd 6
8 Abbotsford Brickmen FC 4
9 Aldergrove Utd 3
10 Chilliwack Mission Utd 2

Div 1:
1 GEU Thunder 25
2 Poco Dominion FC 23
3 South Surrey FC 22
4 Peace Arch FC 21
5 LUFC All Blacks 19
6 Temple Utd 19
7 SFC Caps 19
8 Pitt Meadows SC Saints 17
9 LUFC Athletics 816
10 Peace Arch Rangers 9
11 North Delta SC Utd Alumni 'B' 9
12 DFC Razorbacks 6
13 Surrey Heat 1
14 Fraser Valley Athletic 1

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bored - everyone here knows your JTL's sidekick...hell I could play along side him and be good for 12 goals a season.

All I can say to this comment is : HAHAHAHAHAHHA You might want to reverse that comment:
"JTL - everyone here knows your Bored's sidekick...hell I could play along side him and be good for 12 goals a season."no offence JTL ... but I think bored is the Henrik on that team ...

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

outcoached
we dont have a coach!!
lmao
Neither do the Poco Hontasezez .. I think that was the point ... STD claims to have coached this one ... The way he did the subs, he almost cost Poco the game .... (see comments from EVERYONE about the final 20 minutes) ... STD made this game closer than it needed to be ...

the positives to him coaching is that he may just yet secure us a spot in Masters Div 1 for next season ...

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

All I can say to this comment is : HAHAHAHAHAHHA You might want to reverse that comment:
"JTL - everyone here knows your Bored's sidekick...hell I could play along side him and be good for 12 goals a season."no offence JTL ... but I think bored is the Henrik on that team ...

I do my best Guru but it is difficult making subs when the choices are slim but I did manage to keep you off the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0