Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and Banter Sept/Oct 2010

No worries ... time and venue... I'll be there. .... and don't be silly, I'll still buy a round for the boys as usuall payment for letting me near the fellas ... (I trust I can still pat all of them on the butt as they leave the change room, right ? ?)
can I help
can I help
please
please:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

What's everyone's thoughts on the cup draw?

I think we drew PAU from Premier which will be a very good test for us against a solid Premier team. IF we can get by them, we have the Dragons waiting for us.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You guys stand a fighting chance against both, but they are both very solid squads.

The Master Cup is fun...loved last year, and looking forward to this year.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude,

you guys should be able to get by Peace Arch...

Then it should be a good battle with POCO...should be some good banter on here before that game....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just checked the draw for the first time.

Yes, nice little surprise! That said, PAU first, and they can be a scrappy team themselves, so that'll be fun.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dfc 2 --poco 3
1 bagel 23 in for poco they were the better team in the first 20 but we looked better in the last 20
spotter for us ....over the bar,still 1-0 poco,halt time........
we pressured poco with some early 2nd half chances & then the unspoken free kick poco ...keeper drops the ball rebound poco score 2-0
last 20 we pressure we score 1
?
then poco score a pk with 14 left
we scored again with 10 left
final 3-2 poco
good luck .....
to the clown who shouted out "you know when ya have just played the razorbacks"
suck my taco biatch ya looossserrr
:wa:
alphafag
unlucky with your outcome:knvb:

sid

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Im a bit late with my post..its been a while, reply , reply with post " ..Im falling behind in keeping up with all the changes..
I understand Sid has to stay positive with his teams performance, but fat monkey agreeing with him? his obviously out of shape and that affects the way he sees the game while playing in it..
Poco dominated for about 80 minutes of the game.. the first half, dfc did not have any possecion of the ball in our half. It was pretty much the same in the 2nd half, except the last 15 minutes..it was like Barcelona vs (insert any english team) ok Wigam..
We did not finish our chances and kept the game close for them.. i will credit them for not folding and playing to the end. They got a goal of a corner and an own goal from sky train, other than that, did you get a shot on net? cmon now..it was about a lopsided 3-2 game as they come..move on...

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

We all know Guru can't coach - we need a linesman. Our coach is doing a great job.

JTL

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guru... hows your Cmon lads.....? that will determine if you can coach

I think I could do it:
pregame speech:
OK lads, we stawt with JTL up fwont.
Boed, when you get the bawl look fo JTL... don't hang on to it ...
Fwee kicks anywawr outside tha box, we go wiff JTL ...
JTL, you take all Pk's ...
Kohners, wets go wiff JTL ...
And lads, if JTL has tha bawl... get out of his way ! ! !
OK... now that evweones on tha same page!
LETS GO JTL ... er .... team ...

So JTL ... do you think I have a shot at coach ??? Oh ya... forgot the Cmon Lads! ... and my accents off a bit... How 'bout I just run up and down the line with water for ya ?

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think I could do it:
pregame speech:

So JTL ... do you think I have a shot at coach ??? Oh ya... forgot the Cmon Lads! ... and my accents off a bit... How 'bout I just run up and down the line with water for ya ?

That's not bad... add this...

"If dey get a fwee kick or pk, JTL, you go in goal, make safe, punted it, chain shirts, make wun... everywun else, cheer!"

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think I could do it:
pregame speech:

u fogot to sai wiitchii is jac da lads assistan..... ahh wite!
fcul that all makes sence

as for osamma
remember next time you play .....not to tell ur full back to fuk off or not to let him to tell u to fuk off
WTF GAME WERE YOU WATCHING..................man I tell ya , ...........................................possession is one thing ,....but doing something with it is another.thanks for ur input pena , BUT ur wrong about the match,we had lots of opps,PK 1 st half? we had loaads of footy,....poco attitude;)
1-0 in the first 2-0 then 2-1 for u...... 3-1 ...then 3-2:p
lucky u wer not tossed outta the match.....man you guys chirp at each other loads,not my cup o tea:(
anyways good luck to u guys all athe way ,your the best team in the league!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
keep the bitching down it will hurt you boys,,,,,as for the last time we played to a 1-1 tie .....what was ur input ? 90% possesion?for poco
tell jamie mck AXE DEODERANT;);););););)
hopefully poco dominion win the league.........................It will be tough for some players not to jump from the half cast to dominion

will be interesting to see what loyalty lies with JTL
cant wait

sid:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

u fogot to sai wiitchii is jac da lads assistan..... ahh wite!
fcul that all makes sence

as for osamma
remember next time you play .....not to tell ur full back to fuk off or not to let him to tell u to fuk off
WTF GAME WERE YOU WATCHING..................man I tell ya , ...........................................possession is one thing ,....but doing something with it is another.thanks for ur input pena , BUT ur wrong about the match,we had lots of opps,PK 1 st half? we had loaads of footy,....poco attitude;)
1-0 in the first 2-0 then 2-1 for u...... 3-1 ...then 3-2:p
lucky u wer not tossed outta the match.....man you guys chirp at each other loads,not my cup o tea:(
anyways good luck to u guys all athe way ,your the best team in the league!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
keep the bitching down it will hurt you boys,,,,,as for the last time we played to a 1-1 tie .....what was ur input ? 90% possesion?for poco
tell jamie mck AXE DEODERANT;);););););)
hopefully poco dominion win the league.........................It will be tough for some players not to jump from the half cast to dominion

will be interesting to see what loyalty lies with JTL
cant wait

sid:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sid.. I had more posession on your half than your forwards on our half....and Im the goalie....
As far as the chirping... there is always one in every team...its too bad, he is one of our better players but he just doesnt get it. there is always one idiot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0