Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and Banter Sept/Oct 2010

Sid.. I had more posession on your half than your forwards on our half....and Im the goalie....
As far as the chirping... there is always one in every team...its too bad, he is one of our better players but he just doesnt get it. there is always one idiot...

welcome back osamma;):eek::eek:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

1-1 dfc against surrey handy CAPS
fcuk ME THEY ARE A SHITE TEAM
that saying so are we
we played with 10 men for 62 minutes ,should have been 4-0 at one point,then late in the game 14 left we scored a spotter,25 seconds later they scored a goal off one of there strikers knees
good bunch of lads
even fought battle
1 more point for us well deserved should of could of would of..............won the game easily but onto christmas

happy ho ho

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Castillos 5 PA United 1. Both teams short-handed. We only had one sub - played some nice footy. They're a classy bunch minus the big lunker at the back - what a clumsy moaner. The guy talked smack all game long even when they're getting thumped. Tripping guys from behind 20 yards behind the play is a bit much as well - go back to the rugby field plonker.

It appears WR beat Delta 3-2. WR continue to rack up the wins and are the team to beat at the moment. Hopefully we can sign some players over the holidays as a 12 man roster just won't cut it in the New Year.

Merry Christmas to most of you.

JTL

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Another big win for WRU, nice work. Leaders in the club house, looking forward to our match with them.

Merry Christmas to all.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Delta 2 WR 3

We were not good. Went up early and should of maybe been up two but they tied it up on a bit of a weak goal. There second came against play and their third 15 in to second half was a cracker shot from 25 out. We scored with 5 to go and came close to the tie with no time left. We never played with much composure all night but still had about a bunch of solid chances to score. Disappointing for us as we have a bit of mountain to climb with all the dropped points. Kudos to WR on an undefeated 1st half to season.

HJ

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Meanwhile, in the plumber's division...

Poco Dominion 5, Peace Arch FC 1.

It wasn't really a 5-1 game - we finished our chances today, they did not.

Good way to go into the break, though. Happy ho-ho all.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

after 400+ posts I'm sure there is 1 or 2 I would like to have back. I would like to have part of my last post back...I didn't mean to say that there is always one idiot on every team..as a matter of fact I don't think I've ever thought of another teammate as an idiot..in the heat of the moment we have all had brief disagreements with teammates and nothing ever comes of it..we move on and play for each other, but this year it has been totally different and frustrating..the team has been forced to deal with constant negativity one player has created for no other than his own selfish reasons..almost everyone has had a verbal spat at some point with him and at least in at least two occasions players have had to step in before punches were exchanged and its always the same player...in all the years of playing I have never seen or heard an act like this.. Clearly my frustration reached a boiling point after last Fridays game that I responded to Sids post...(Its Sids fault) We have tried to deal with this in house ..players that help manage the team and our captain have tried talking to him and it has made no difference...that said I'm not sure if putting out the teams dirty laundry in a forum like this is the right thing..even if most if not all my teammates agree...part of me regrets it..I won't ever talk or respond about this issue again..on here or on the field..I hope we can take our X mas break and leave all this behind and come back and enjoy the great year our team is having..
On a happier note..our game today was not our best as far as knocking the ball and possession .but it was by far our best game finishing our chances.. Well done boyz...

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

JDL... 12 man roster??

Im willing to transfer.. :)...
Do you have to pay for the happy faces this days...where did they go??

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Meanwhile, in the plumber's division...

Poco Dominion 5, Peace Arch FC 1.

It wasn't really a 5-1 game - we finished our chances today, they did not.
All due respect monkey coaching was the difference. Merry Christmas.
Good way to go into the break, though. Happy ho-ho all.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Poco and Delta Friday Night

Ossama that's enough. on to the new year.

i agree..sorry coach..
one last thing.. its bad enough that men wear gloves while playing but neck scarves? that might be the worse thing ever invented for a futbol player..
I think Tavez started the trend..enough said..Im out..feliz navidad ..

dirtydiggler

Feb 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Poco and Delta Friday Night

i agree..sorry coach..
one last thing.. its bad enough that men wear gloves while playing but neck scarves? that might be the worse thing ever invented for a futbol player..
I think Tavez started the trend..enough said..Im out..feliz navidad ..

Fergie's take on "Snoods"

“Real men don’t wear things like that. Get ‘em off.”

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU 2 NDU 2

GEU 2 - NDU B 2. Well picked up a needed point. Bit of an ugly game but came through most notable moment when Juice hit a screamer of a free kick 35 yards out. GEU self destructed with some nasty language toward the ref and some bad fouls we had the numerical advantage but ran out of steam in the end. Happy holidays all see ya in the new year!:wa:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU 2 NDU 2

came through most notable moment when Juice hit a screamer of a free kick 35 yards out.

Mike Favero?
If so, right on my main man Juice!

That's a great result for NDU 'B' and the Division 1 league...

And, wow, well done PoCo Dominion on the result against Peace Arch FC.

We beat the Heat last night 6-0 when the ref called it at 70.
I wasn't there but hoping the text from Rocco wasn't a piss take...

Osame:
You're getting soft and sentimental in your old age.
I'm disappointed.
Oh, and when you post hit 'Go advanced' to find the smilies.
You've been gone too long.

---> ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0