Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You do realize that you play NDU again. Your right about the fouls, kicking a guy from behind after they gets by you should not be a foul. If the league had award for the best kick it far and chase it team you guys would win it fore sure!!

1. we look forward to playing again
2. thank you for clarifying the foul rule
3. we already won...last night

regards,

the team that won

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nfs razorbacks 2--- north delta united 1

Wow what a good team the ndu especially # 22

Sid

I thought it was a good contest last night!! and a deserved win fot the NFS Rbks. We ( NDU ) could have used a few extra bodies and were pretty bagged out halfway through the second, yes Sid # 22 had an amazing game for us not bad for a 50 year old! We call him our " Spotted Owl " Anyhow good look to you boys the rest of the way and look forward to playing you again on our side of the bridge.

Cheers

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
.....and it continues. I seem to recall a brawl last year after an elbow or something to the head as well and the game was subsequently called. How about that brutal tackle in the 2nd half? I couldn't believe the guy had the nerve to protest his red. The crap I have seen from a few of the Langley guys is what frightens me from playing FVSL Masters in a few years once I'm eligible. Definitely agreed, the FVSL seems to lack quality refs.

Just FVSL Masters or Masters in general? Pretty sure you'll see the same sort of stuff in the VMSL. Minus the concussions from elbows etc.

Poor sportmanship by whomever the Langley guy was. Hope temple player is recovering well.

Out of curiousity, what was done to warrant the elbow? If nobody saw what happened it had to have been way out of the play. Any anonymous people want to elaborate on that?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What warrants knocking a person out to the point where there is a potential life threatening situation for the victim and then hiding from first responders who are trying to save the guy?

In over 35 soccer...

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure why the elbow was thrown. It was only ten mins into the game and to that point there was no bad tackles and the game was clean. The elbow happened inside the Langley 18 as we were going forward. The ball was near the langley corner and our forward who hit was driving to the net. Nothing out of the ordinary at all.

Sir m said it perfect. Nothing warrants what occurred.

Arsenal14

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just FVSL Masters or Masters in general? Pretty sure you'll see the same sort of stuff in the VMSL. Minus the concussions from elbows etc.

Poor sportmanship by whomever the Langley guy was. Hope temple player is recovering well.

Out of curiousity, what was done to warrant the elbow? If nobody saw what happened it had to have been way out of the play. Any anonymous people want to elaborate on that?

It was out of the play. Our player asked the Langley player to keep his elbows down and received a nice swift elbow to the face seconds later. He was out before he hit the turf.....he described him as "big guy with dark hair". It could be the same chap that received the only red in the game later in the second half.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was out of the play. Our player asked the Langley player to keep his elbows down and received a nice swift elbow to the face seconds later. He was out before he hit the turf.....he described him as "big guy with dark hair". It could be the same chap that received the only red in the game later in the second half.
what a fuken coward !!
One thing to snap ,but to elbow someone in the nose ,WTF.....I would personally show up to the next Langley and drop the ****! Fuk the poor chap has to work & raise a family FFs ...I hope the Langley boys kick king scum off there team
Let's see if they have the balls to do it... if it happened to any of our team mates the Cnut
He wouldn't be standing !!!!!!

Stupid fvuking cnut
Absolutely no fvuking place in the game ..it's 0-35 masters twat

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, i believe that reaction would make the person a stupid fvuking redneck cnut as well. no?
It's shitty and unnecessary but retalations are no better than the initial incident.

He'll get punishment, and i'd hope his team lets him know how stupid that was. Maybe suspend him a few games from within the club?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, i believe that reaction would make the person a stupid fvuking redneck cnut as well. no?
It's shitty and unnecessary but retalations are no better than the initial incident.

He'll get punishment, and i'd hope his team lets him know how stupid that was. Maybe suspend him a few games from within the club?
kick the twat off the team & outta the league

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to hear from one of the guys from Langley We have heard from temple any lufc guys care to comment!

Arsenal14

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to hear from one of the guys from Langley We have heard from temple any lufc guys care to comment!

Thanks for all the support here on ttp. It was the scariest situation I had ever gone through. I seriously thought he was going to die before the ambulance showed up. Our fear for our teammate turned to anger after the game when we heard what really happened.

I am not sure what if anything the league is going to do about this, but this is unacceptable and I plead for at least Langley to address this situation within their team before someone else gets seriously hurt. There were a couple other players that were after our legs and we were fortunate that no one broke their leg. Complete loss of faith in the refereeing in this league. Same thing happened last year with the Langley Athletics.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I play hard & aggressive ,last year when
When we played temple 2 nd game it got heated a bit & i was one of those guys who got the kettle boiling !a few late tackles & a few fuk you buddy here & there !,but to try break someones leg or face that's not on ! I kicked one guy last year late & 15 minutes later he kicked me back twice as hard ! No problems !!!
But the behind the play elbow to the face ...fuk!honestly the temple lads are a great bunch ,a little whiny at times but arnt we all !hey bored !!....come out from under neath your rock & have the balls to call
The temple lad & say sorry coward

Sid

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This type of shocking behaviour is an embarrassment to the game and should be treated as an assault. If it happened to one of my teammates or myself I definitely would not let it go. The Langley player should face the music.

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple vs Langley,

WOW! not one comment from the langley boys 24 hrs after the incident. As one of the coaches this was one of the scariest things you go through. A man goes face down down on to the turf and is out before he hits the turf. 911 is called, Fire and ambulance are called. Nobody sees what happened. Noone steps up and says there was contact. He comes around at the hospital and explains what happens. This is confirmed by the meds that worked on him.
Gentleman, this is Masters soccer. Please show some class. Most of the LUFC players were solid guys. Some or one did not step up to the plate.
Shite happens during the game. But, when there is 911 involved, please step up and say what happened. What do you think his family went through when they got the call?
This incident, along with others after will be brought up to the league.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Are you fcuking serious? Suspend the guy a few games! Holy shite man! Medics worried that he had a seizure and medics calling the guy's family saying he is out cold while this fcuking ditchpig sits there with his thumb in his ass probably thinking he is pretty tuff. Wow, where is Bronson when you need him?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gents,

I wish I could comment, but I was away all weekend and have not spoken to anyone. I just found out by reading here.

So, no idea, but let me at least say that I hope the injured player recovers well.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gents,

I wish I could comment, but I was away all weekend and have not spoken to anyone. I just found out by reading here.

So, no idea, but let me at least say that I hope the injured player recovers well.
u dont know anything !?
I call bull dude!monday morning and its still hush hush!wow!!!!!!!I guess its allowed ..........or big george or your big so called teammate isnt or doesnt have the Balls to do nothing ..........what is your opinion on this dude?put yourself in the temple guys shoes & no dont be talking about JTL and his elbows ,this is about the big guy in your club who is a classless dirtbag propably not happy with his sobriety lately & took it out on the temple chap!

sid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0